Linda totally OWNED Emma.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Good for Linda.

Glad she's got away from Davidson.

I'm confused by this remark - Linda was the one who bothered Jim constantly not the other way around
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Go Linda. Totally in control.:D

Er! Not sure what interview you were watching. Linda just rambled on about Jim while telling Emma she didn't want to talk about Jim. An unhealthy obsession I would say.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, she did say she wasn't going to talk about him and then went on to rant about him.
  • Options
    fasbinder_62fasbinder_62 Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Will Jim sue Linda over her remark that he was vile to her 16 year old sister backstage at an event.
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    It's not about them, it's about us on here. Why do people do it? What makes them take it so seriously to the point where they lose perspective and any semblance of rational thought?

Mostly panto I reckon. Nobody is going to firebomb Linda Nolan's house are they?
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Jim sue Linda over her remark that he was vile to her 16 year old sister backstage at an event.

Vile can mean anything, she had that one planned properly I'm sure. She seems to know not to say anything libellous, just suggest the worst. Last time Jim being 'an arsehole' turned out to be calling her husband 'Mr Nolan', unless she wants to be clearer. I doubt she ever will.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    Mostly panto I reckon. Nobody is going to firebomb Linda Nolan's house are they?

I hope not. Nor any other HM's house. Social media has coughed up a lot of derangement that makes you wonder how far people are likely to take things though.
  • Options
    fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that really bothered me at all about the interview was when Linda said to Emma and I cant quote the exact words, but asking her what it would be like if her husband was deceased.

It stopped me completely in my tracks, and must have hit Emma hard.

What did Emma do to Linda to give her permission to say what was really a dreadful thing.

BB house, yes boo hiss, its a pantomime at the end of the day with the goodies and the baddies. We love it. Spend hours on here talking about it. They signed up for it. This time next week we will have mostly moved on from it.

Emma is there presenting, doing her job, and that was personal, and good on Emma for not being knocked sideways by that.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who has received worst comments in the house? Do you honestly believe that? There has been some terribly spiteful and shocking stuff written on here re Linda. I've posted on here for a long time (and elsewhere). I have never seen such a poisonous, sustained and unwarranted attack on a housemate.
    And is started immediately so has nothing to do with anything she did, really.

Subsequently, everything she did do was interpreted with the aim of making her look bad (blowing everything out of proportion and exaggerated like crazy, complete with the use every sexist buzzword in the dictionary) and Jim look good (by downplaying anything he did and ignoring what the other HMs said or claiming they were victims of Nolan mind control).
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, Anne. I'm just glad she's with people who care about her right now.

Like her sisters who didn't turn up for her eviction?