GTA Xmas Gift - Quick Question

supersleuthsupersleuth Posts: 470
Forum Member
So R* have extended the ability to claim the Xmas gift under the tree due to PSN/ XBox LIve issues.
I went in last night to my appartment to tray and collect my gift, but couldn't see how to do it.

Any ideas?

Comments

• YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    What gift ? What tree ?
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They auto add to your inventory when you load into GTA Online.

You get a Stocking Mask as well as a bunch of ammo and the Firework launcher.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people took Rockstar's press release a little too literally. Nothing under the actual tree as far as I'm aware.

All the Christmas freebies are in the inventory, and there are free outfits of you go to a clothes store. Also special weapons and cars available of you're willing to splash some cash.
  • supersleuthsupersleuth Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I think people took Rockstar's press release a little too literally. Nothing under the actual tree as far as I'm aware.

All the Christmas freebies are in the inventory, and there are free outfits of you go to a clothes store. Also special weapons and cars available of you're willing to splash some cash.

Thanks
    I read an article that said you go to your Xmas tree in your apartment and select your inventory and an option for 'Christmas Gift would appear during the Xmas period.
    Thinking about it, that wouldn't work as not everyone has an apartment I guess.

Thanks for the insight guys...makes perfect sense now :)