Britney / Will. I. Am - New Video

13»

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm mixed. I sort of like it but part of me knows this is no work of art. I understand will.i.am's futuristic influience so I suppose you have to appreciate that (that's the sort of music he makes). It's catchy enough and will do well, but i'm still 50/50.

I know what you mean. I adore this song at the moment, but i hope this isn't a indication with how she is going with Album 8.
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I freakin love the video

Britney looks sooo different in a good way
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radio 1 are not playlisting it.

whats the guessing the think britneys too old ?
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell has happened to Britney's face? She looks very odd in this vid......has she started down the surgery route now?
  • ESTKESTK Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is not a song, it's trash. Should be somewhere in Top 3 of most stupid tracks ever.
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an odd song. I can't decide if I like it.

I sort of am inbetween laughing/liking the "deep" Britney vocals at the beginning: "When you hear this in the club/you'd better turn it up".
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is horrible. Time for Britney to retire, she has no talent whatsoever and Will.I.AM is equally awful.

It is not music.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icanboogie wrote: »
    It's a terrible song.

Britney just skyped her little bit from wherever.

I was also expecting Cheryl Cole to pop up somewhere singing 'check it out, check it out'

And fluttering her eye lashes.

I'm gonna go watch that video just for a laugh, she must be slightly embarrassed by that.

I wasn't mad keen on Scream and Shout at first, but it sticks in your head and now I love it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a ****ing horrible "song". Just some woman putting on an awful accent and then "singing" the title of the track a few times in a nasal voice, while the guy does some average rapping and it breaks down into a recycled and pretty weak "instrumental".

If it wasn't Britney Spears on the track no one would give a shit.
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE this so much!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    i love how fierce she looks in the video she may not dance but her presence in the video is great :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    "Britney bitch" makes the whole song/video/year.
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when she does that classic Britney 'walk' near the end of the video (4:19 to be exact) haha. It's her form of dancing these days if you've seen any recent concerts :p
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I love how she looks at the camera and turns her head :p

you can see how much of a professional she really is and Directors have always praised her on set of music videos :)