Ex Big Brother star Chanelle Hayes tweets about being scared and stalked

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
Check out @chanellejhayes's Tweet: https://twitter.com/chanellejhayes/status/513799492857257985

Tweets that shes not scared but in a later tweet admits its scary and that its now stalking and gone beyond a bad break up.I dont know who her ex is but sounds like shes a bag of nerves and anxiety.Not a fan of hers but I do feel for her.

Comments

• Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check out @chanellejhayes's Tweet: https://twitter.com/chanellejhayes/status/513799492857257985

Tweets that shes not scared but in a later tweet admits its scary and that its now stalking and gone beyond a bad break up.I dont know who her ex is but sounds like shes a bag of nerves and anxiety.Not a fan of hers but I do feel for her.

Hold on and I'll try and find my violin.😃

It's lies enigineered for publicity.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Check out Chanelle Hayes (@chanellejhayes): https://twitter.com/chanellejhayes. Chanelle has continued to tweet about this and domestic abuse.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tweeting about it won't help her, and could make things worse if the 'stalker' is reading the tweets, which anyone can - you don't need to be a twitter user.

If this is genuine (as opposed to attention seeking on Chanelle's part), then she needs to go to the police, not tweet about it.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Once an attention seeking nut job, always an attention seeking nut job.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, exactly ^ this ^.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately when you make your living selling every aspect of your life to the trash mags and being papped having picnics and posing around a pool on holiday you run the risk of attracting these sort of people.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Hardly a news or thread, OP, as she is attention seeking, post about it on twitter than go to police? And why post it on twitter? cry for attention!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember her going nuts in the media about living up to Jade Goody's ghost.

Defo an attention seeker that will anyone and anything including someone's death to cancer.
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Tweeting about it won't help her, and could make things worse if the 'stalker' is reading the tweets, which anyone can - you don't need to be a twitter user.

If this is genuine (as opposed to attention seeking on Chanelle's part), then she needs to go to the police, not tweet about it.

I would be shocked and disapointed if shes lying.
  • Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I remember her going nuts in the media about living up to Jade Goody's ghost.

Defo an attention seeker that will anyone and anything including someone's death to cancer.

And I see it appears to be Jade's ex causing the problems....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2765825/Chanelle-Hayes-claims-ex-boyfriend-Jack-Tweed-threatened-release-explicit-pictures-her.html
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I would be shocked and disapointed if shes lying.

You'd probably be the only one then. You better brace yourself.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pixie24 wrote: »

So either she's an absolute moron, who has disregarded the advice given to her by the police (i.e. don't respond to the stalker) or this is an attention seeking excercise.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why oh why does she still get media attention seven years after she was in Big Brother? I don't think she was even the star of the show that year.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's clearly exhausted the 'I'm fat and frumpy' followed by 'I'm thin and less frumpy' storyline so all that's left is 'my stalking nightmare' followed, in due course no doubt, by 'my terrifying health scare'.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember that this is the woman who claimed to have had sex with Mini Me and then made a video simulating sex with a dwarf which was *leaked* to the media

Her and Tweed were a match made in scumbag low rent heaven and deserve each other
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Hold on and I'll try and find my violin.í*½í¸ƒ

It's lies enigineered for publicity.

Make sure you're not wearing a dress that makes you look pregnant, then. ;-)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may be lying but then again, she may be telling the truth.
    Forum Member
    She's clearly exhausted the 'I'm fat and frumpy' followed by 'I'm thin and less frumpy' storyline so all that's left is 'my stalking nightmare' followed, in due course no doubt, by 'my terrifying health scare'.

So cynical!:D:o
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    So either she's an absolute moron, who has disregarded the advice given to her by the police (i.e. don't respond to the stalker) or this is an attention seeking excercise.

Take a guess! Do you suppose the Daily Mail happened upon this story through dogged investigative journalism? Or was it fed to them by Chanelle/her PR?

What are the odds?

EDIT: She's quite clearly a moron otherwise she would never have hooked up with the scrote Tweed in the first place.
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I should be very angry if I thought one minute of police time and resources were being wasted on this.

Lesley Brain
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    I should be very angry if I thought one minute of police time and resources were being wasted on this.

Lesley Brain

I honestly thought when you left, that you'd talked a bit of sense into her but obviously not. She's a bright girl, who could've gone to university but she chose the dark side. Pity you didn't drag her out with you. :kitty:
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the most annoying housemates to ever be in BB house. I saw that violin debacle unfold live on tv. Beyond belief. What was more beyond belief was the massive fanbase that she drummed up. They 'projected onto her' this poor vulnerable teenager being abused by the player. No fan of Ziggy but god he got himself trapped with no escape. She was no innocent. She was a wannabe whose first words on entering the house were f..k me up the b.m :o Wandering around with no knickers on as soon as Ziggy entered house. It was a toxic mess & almost every viewer breathed a sigh of relief when she finally left the house. Only for her to re-enter to rekindle it so that she could sell to the chav mags. To coin a phrase from Jim Royle - innocent teenager - my arse. :D
  • Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can she possibly think anyone cares?

If she's that freaked out get the police involved instead of airing you dirty laundry through twitter to get sympathy votes.. Bloody moron
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lesley Brain

Good to see you Lesley :)

You really drew the short straw being put in there with that motley crew, surely one of the most irritating casts ever.

How do you think you would have fared in another series, which would you have picked given the choice?