One months PS+ and a game please :p

I'll ave an invite to the X1 preview program as compensation plz! :D

(We've got no chance of either! LOL!) :blush:
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    To be fair to the op, you don't know the full situation. From what I've read, he and his sons' mum are separated and they share custody. Hence more than one console in more than one location - it's for convenience. Admittedly, sure, I'm of the mindset that there's more to life than gaming and this whole psn/xbl thing doesn't phase me a great deal but circumstances are different...

At least the OP isn't one of these numpties going around claiming this has ruined Xmas for them, in a thinly veiled attempt at getting some form of compo...

Apart from that, what right do the lizards have to decide morally how others spend their spare time?
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Do you and your son really need a ps4 each. Couldn't you just share one console and spend time together as a family? Is your son really old enough to be online gaming? This is the internet. Think a little. Use the google.

And if you're going to play Forza at least invite your son to play! Stop sitting in separate rooms locked away from each other sitting in front of computers. Go outside and play football or go to McDonalds, maybe a shopping mall, mingle with people. This sitting indoors for hours on end isn't healthy.

Oh dear:cool:
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the boys are back tomorrow and we are going to see the Hobbit and attend a New Years Eve party..

If PSN is working then that's great, if it isn't .. We'll what can anyone do about it ??
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If PSN is working then that's great, if it isn't .. We'll what can anyone do about it ??

I'm starting to think that's what the Sony IT guys say when they come in to work each morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I'm staying to think that's what the Sony IT guys say when they come in to work each morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIuCwnnDq8k

whats new wont load though:(
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

so before i have a heart attack i will give Forza a go.....

Mentioning an Xbox Exclusive title in a Playstation based topic, I mean really. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mentioning an Xbox Exclusive title in a Playstation based topic, I mean really. :p

What difference does that make...
    Loads of LFC fans go for a Christmas night out at Goodison Park don't they?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I'll ave an invite to the X1 preview program as compensation plz! :D

(We've got no chance of either! LOL!) :blush:

I've sent you loads of invites. Somehow I get the feeling you won't be getting in if you haven't by now.

PSN on my PS4 is working fine and I didn't have to change anything I just want to add.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, in pleased it's working again,,, off for two days so I'm going to start Driveclub...
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, in pleased it's working again,,, off for two days so I'm going to start Driveclub...

Very good looking game. First one that looked really next gen IMO.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've sent you loads of invites. Somehow I get the feeling you won't be getting in if you haven't by now.

PSN on my PS4 is working fine and I didn't have to change anything I just want to add.

It would've been the greatest xmas present ever!!! :D

(& my PS4 is working fine aswell ... Just thought I'd check! :) Ain't switched it on for about 2 weeks) :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »

Had a go this morning.... But hard though
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    OP you should throw a legal claim in against Sony, you've paid for this service and Sony are clearly not providing it for you or are willing to help to you, kick up a fuss, you might get some freebies out of it, Sony can clearly afford, not like they're spending that PS+ money on servers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    OP you should throw a legal claim in against Sony, you've paid for this service and Sony are clearly not providing it for you or are willing to help to you, kick up a fuss, you might get some freebies out of it, Sony can clearly afford, not like they're spending that PS+ money on servers!

It's working now, I'm happy...

It was just frustrating at the time... Especially when other people were on ...

All sorted, anyway I had the XB1 to fall back on :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They'll have it in the T&Cs that downtime is to be expected mostly likely
  • Options
    2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Oh dear:cool:

Yeah, got a genuine LOL outta me. :)
  • Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A legal claim? Are you serious? Might as well advise to sue the individuals behind Lizard Squad too whilst you are at it. Sony's legal team wont even respond to one small legal claim like this and taking it further would cost too much compared to the damages. Heck it will take ten minutes of a Solicitors time and you would already be at a loss.

There are reasons why companies spend millions in writing up their T and C's to avoid such daft claims.

Think about it logically what is the loss here?... a couple of pound sterlings at the very most and caused by a criminal act outside the control of Sony.
  • Options
    Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is very annoying but you just have to wait, there is no fix as such as there's nothing wrong on your end.

I had the exact same problem as you and the exact same error message the day I got GTA V, so I just got bought it and couldn't test the online portion of the game, I think it was around 2/3 days of trying then finally it connected and it's worked fine ever since.
  • Options
    Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »

GTA 5 looks next gen too, have you played it? I'm amazed, best looking GTA to date
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    GTA 5 looks next gen too, have you played it? I'm amazed, best looking GTA to date

GTA V is great on the PS4 but it did make me appreciate even more how well Rockstar did with the 360 and PS3 versions of the game.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Battlefield 4 released last year looks next gen (normal for pc users) , its night n day to ps3 version.