Lies,Fraud & RBS/HBOS- time to investigate the actions of the bosses.

daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
Forum Member
✭✭
well i do feel there is a case to answer, i mean did Andy Hornby not break the stock market rules when he lied at the shareholders meeting by saying the HBOS group was in no way in serious financial difficulties,

and what about that other scummy little weasel fred goodwin who took the RBS into the ABN Amro deal knowing full well there was a downturn to come and that there was huge toxic loans not only on its books but also of the RBS, fred mislead and evaded the shareholders/certain board members who had demanded to know the full extent of the liabilities that ABN Amro was exposed to,

there has to be a case to answer and these two scummy little parasitic weasels have to be investigated with the full rigor of the law, make an example strip them of all assets and in the case of fred his ill gotten knighthood, banks caused this misery and yet the stupid taxpayer has to pick up the tab for the bail out, i admit i have my own personal reasons for seeing the weasel fred ground into the dirt but a prison sentence and a asset seizure would be just deserts for both of them,

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the fault of the shareholders then. Many of whom just want the dividends no matter how and not care how it's got about.
  • daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    That's the fault of the shareholders then. Many of whom just want the dividends no matter how and not care how it's got about.

i can say with all honesty as a shareholder and ex RBS employee that the board were warned to abandon the ABN deal, a memo went around gogarburn openly criticising the actions of the board and certain group heads after the deal went through, at a meeting with the staff in the HQ shortly afterwards we were all warned to talk the deal up or face the music,

getting a honest answer out of fred was impossible, even arthur dailey would have made a better job or running the bank, in my heart he lied and pushed through that deal only because of the bonus rewards he was going to get, may i add this if ABN goes tits up it will be us who will bail it out as its rumoured the dutch government will NOT use taxpayer funds to bail out a foreign owned bank,
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you knowing more than the public then, go to the police. i bet you wont though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My gf is with the RBS. Cra@piest bank ever.
  • daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you knowing more than the public then, go to the police. i bet you wont though.

if i had the proof then i would, i want to see fred the weasel serve jail time and be asset stripped, utter ignorant evil little man he is/was,:mad: