Who do you think died tonight?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rita will die because everyone thinks she's out with her mate, so they won't look for any casualties in the Kabin.

Sunita is a possibility, but I doubt she'll go somehow. Was Cheryl still in the Joinery? She's a bit pointless, she could go

Sean and Michelle are both likely to be unscathed, sadly.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see how Molly could survive that really? I also think Ashley is a goner, but as for the others I'm stumped. I'm sure we'd have heard if Rita was leaving?
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigBitch wrote: »
    I think Rita will die because everyone thinks she's out with her mate, so they won't look for any casualties in the Kabin.

Sunita is a possibility, but I doubt she'll go somehow. Was Cheryl still in the Joinery? She's a bit pointless, she could go

Remeber the beginning. She was in Glasgow suddenly with Ryan so she's safe. How convienient :rolleyes:
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I will put Eileen into the mix

On the CIN crossover when she was in the house with Nina Wadia when the sound of a tram was heard Eileen said the tram would be the death of her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley. The 'I'll miss all of you' line and his lovely little goodbye scene with Claire were screaming out that he's a dead man walking.
  • will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita - death by gobstopper....!:D
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claire's likely to catch her death sitting in the yard in short sleeves in this weather.

Although presumably her house will soon warm her up nicely.
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    Remeber the beginning. She was in Glasgow suddenly with Ryan so she's safe. How convienient :rolleyes:

I know.
    What sort of a feeble minded wimpy student needs his Mum a week before he comes home for Christmas?
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Eileen Grimshaw maybe Jason as well. Ashley Peacock. Molly Dobbs.Maybe Rita. Sunitta. Charlotte maybe Peter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Charlotte
    Ashley
    Molly
    Nick.

You can't kill Rita, she is a Corrie Legend!
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people saying Eileen? :( What a waste of a character that would be - criminally underused for years & years!
  • Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley
    Charlotte (obviously! :D)
    Molly
    Sunita or maybe Rita...(Although I'd prefer if it was Nick)
  • linfranlinfran Posts: 5,607
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    Rita is a big character if she was going to die wouldn't we have known she was leaving?

Barbara Knox was on the Paul O'Grady show a few weeks back - her first interview in years. Read into that what you will.
    Forum Member
    Next week's Radio Times shows the back of a hearse with a
    dad
    wreath.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    mol, ash cahrlotte and deirdre
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte
    Ashley - he got his goodbye, so it looks a bit obvious.
    Molly - as the actress is leaving and we know there is a future storyline for baby Jack
    Janice - as again she is leaving and this would affect Leanne.
    Not 100% on Janice though as there's supposed to be a wedding still? Would this still go ahead if the brides' stepmum had died, surely not.
    Forum Member
    BigBitch wrote: »

Good point about Rita and, note Nick was the only one who knew she'd changed her plans!! (So I guess he's a gonner)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    linfran wrote: »
    Barbara Knox was on the Paul O'Grady show a few weeks back - her first interview in years. Read into that what you will.

It's also Corries 50th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Molly (No shock there)
    Ashley (Knew he was leaving)
    Rita (Was a big shock)
    Charlotte (Didn't actually die from the tram accident so maybe there is a 4th death from the accident......)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Molly's a definate. Tyrone said tonight when he was on the couch with Maria, that he needs a mum (obviously for mini Jack), so I'm presuming she's a gonner.
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    They probably didn't want her there for the live ep.

I think Ashley and Molly are obviously gone, Charlotte will die eventually.

I think Janice will die, not sure on the other.

I don't think Peter, Nick, Ciaran or Leanne will die.

I think John and Fiz's baby will die. Jason saves Simon.

I'm not too sure on Sunita, I don't really like her anyway and it will give Dev something to do. Max will be safe somewhere.
  • The Big RobertoThe Big Roberto Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I think Graham could be dead, wasn't he having a night in?
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Every other soaps chance of winning ''Best Dramatic Scene'' at next years soap awards died tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl
  • Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please let it be Nick the little weasel.