What is Derek supposedly capable of?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
Forum Member
✭✭
What will Derek supposedly do to David. Kill him? hire people to beat him up? or beat him up himself, because he doesn't look that strong, and their fights would probably end evenly. So far he's just been verbally abusive, apart from that one single punch the other week.

Comments

• mandead88mandead88 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a racist thug who spent a decade in prison for armed robbery.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The East End and Essex used to be full of Dereks in the seventies. And they are quite capable of doing alot of damage to people. They had a reputation to keep up.

Anyone who has encountered a bully in real life recognises Derek. And that stocky build has a lot of power behind it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    he might get a step ladder and punch him in the face again:D,he's also capable of wearing some bad hats:o
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who knows what he is capable of....he was awful to poor Michael as a kid....
  • ManOfEastManOfEast Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he might get a step ladder and punch him in the face again:D

I laughed pretty hard.
  • UpInMyFaceUpInMyFace Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they have missed a trick with Derek. He would be scary if he had a whole crew behind him but he is on his own so its coming across laughable.

I can't fault Jamie Foreman though. I think he is making the best of what he has been given.
  • mandead88mandead88 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's great. :D
  • mdtaukmdtauk Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UpInMyFace wrote: »
    I think they have missed a trick with Derek. He would be scary if he had a whole crew behind him but he is on his own so its coming across laughable.

I can't fault Jamie Foreman though. I think he is making the best of what he has been given.

I'm sure he has people in his pocket to do things like this, but as terms of him leaving prison, would prevent him from associating with other criminals.
  • JJ28JJ28 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The East End and Essex used to be full of Dereks in the seventies. And they are quite capable of doing alot of damage to people. They had a reputation to keep up.

Anyone who has encountered a bully in real life recognises Derek. And that stocky build has a lot of power behind it.

I posted before about Brick Lane in the 60's. Been there.

He's a pantomime character of that time. IMHO.

I'd slap him round the face with a wet kipper!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he's OK. He hasn't been given much to do yet
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I couldn't help when he said 'I'm coming after you'. Pathetic little man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why Michael is so scared of Derek....I'm sure there was more to it with what he did to him when he was younger.
  • ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    He is gonna rub his dirty greasy dyed hair in David's face, that will leave David disorientated and give Derek enough time to run as fast as his little legs will carry him to go and get Max to help him finish David off.
    He is a proper gangsta.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Thats the problem, no major gangster would try and sell dodgy vodka in a back street pub, they'd have someone to do that for them.

David is double his size and gave him a good smack the other day so I find it unrealistic that he is scared of Derek. Even Pat was scared of him but Pats not afraid of anyone, she used to hang around the likes of Phil, Den, Johnny and Andy and had to stand up against them at times too,