Options

Leave Katie Price alone!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
History has produced many wonderful women over the years. From leaders to activists, campaigners to radio presenters, it has shown that as a gender they are able to stand strong with men as firm equals and proclaim loudly, 'I am woman, hear me roar.'

How disappointing then that as we speak we criticize and attack one of the pioneers of our age: a model mother, a voice for the helpless and a modern day saint. Yes, I am talking about Katie Price.

When a history of the 21st century is being written, only then she will take her rightful place on its pages. Critics fail to see her humility, her humour and her strength. They soon will.

Let us take time to honour a very modern woman and one of the most shining examples of virtue that has ever graced the world.

You go, girl! Knock 'em dead!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let us take time to honour a very modern woman and one of the most shining examples of virue that has ever graced the world.

Did you mean virus? If so, I agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    History has produced many wonderful women over the years. From leaders to activists, campaigners to radio presenters, it has shown that as a gender they are able to stand strong with men as firm equals and proclaim loudly, 'I am woman, hear me roar.'

How disappointing then that as we speak we criticize and attack one of the pioneers of our age: a model mother, a voice for the helpless and a modern day saint. Yes, I am talking about Katie Price.

When a history of the 21st century is being written, only then she will take her rightful place on its pages. Critics fail to see her humility, her humour and her strength. They soon will.

Let us take time to honour a very modern woman and one of the most shining examples of virue that has ever graced the world.

Nurse, nurse, she's out of bed again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not sure whether you are taking the p*ss or not! But everyone who knows my posts knows my view.;)
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Is this a joke thread.
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let us take time to honour a very modern woman and one of the most shining examples of virtue that has ever graced the world.

Thankyou so much for making me laugh so hard, you've really brightened up my day...please tell me you're being serious: I need another laugh immediately :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this a re write of recent history, because it's bit soon, people still remember what Katie is really like? If it's written 100 years hence it could stand a chance:) but may be not....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    katie dear, is that you??????? :D
  • Options
    soda syphonsoda syphon Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    That's so funny!! What's "virue" anyway? Do you mean 'viruela' which is the translation from Spanish meaning 'smallpox pockmarks' or perhaps you mean 'virtue' definition being 'moral excellence'?

Only one could possibly apply, and it ain't 'moral excellence'!!
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao.

I wonder if some people have taken their medication today.
  • Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

By chance it wouldn't be page 3, would it now?
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humility? Humidity more like. The answer is no, BTW.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope that this is a joke. Or Katie herself.

Oops, sorry same thing.

Maybe its one of those orange poodley type people that follow her around. Oops, that just equates to joke again.

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    LOL It's Katie Bitch!
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. Look at Elizabeth Fry who fought for prison reform - and Katie Price who once had her photo taken in an S & M dungeon as a sign of solidarity with Fry and her ideals.

At least I think that's what she was doing but I'm not completely certain why she did it without any knickers on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Hahahaha, that's the best and loudest laugh I've had all day!! :D

And if the OP is serious... they might want to consider that if everyone did "leave Katie Price alone"... she would not be a happy camper. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    LOL It's Katie Bitch!
    Or THE REIDINATOR maybe :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    Indeed. Look at Elizabeth Fry who fought for prison reform - and Katie Price who once had her photo taken in an S & M dungeon as a sign of solidarity with Fry and her ideals.

At least I think that's what she was doing but I'm not completely certain why she did it without any knickers on.
    Ooops, misread the post :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.' So said Jonathan Swift, and he could be referring to Ms Price herself.

Those of us who have read her books can spot her genuinely outstanding written style and the powers of her observational skills. Salman Rushdie has failed to delve to the heart of celebrity culture, Katie has done so beautifully.

Her singing reminds me of a young Kate Bush, albeit with more sass and sauce.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's definitely not KP, she uses a ghostwriter. :D
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.' So said Jonathan Swift, and he could be referring to Ms Price herself.

Those of us who have read her books can spot her genuinely outstanding written style and the powers of her observational skills. Salman Rushdie has failed to delve to the heart of celebrity culture, Katie has done so beautifully.

Now I know your taking the p*ss! Good sense of humour, keep it up. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

taxi for Vivadiva!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    It's definitely not KP, she uses a ghostwriter. :D
    Hmm, I'm not sure any of her poodley type people who follow her around know how to read, write or spell either.

Oh my god. Maybe Katie actually has a fan?! *cue music* Now that really would be one of the greatest mysteries of the world :p
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    not sure whether you are taking the p*ss or not! But everyone who knows my posts knows my view.;)

Goldi, that made me laugh. :)
  • Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are these the books written by someone else?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot want to watch out or you'll be featured in THE REIDINATOR's column next week and he'll give you all a right good ticking off and dressing down for talking about his wife like ya'll do :p:D