And women actually like this slimeball ...?!

Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
John-james , a 'man' whose arrogance is matched only by his cowardice .

I don't get it , what's the attraction ?

why are they so devoted to him ?

Comments

• CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member

He dosent even look like Dave Beckham.....also have you watched him dance :D
  • VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They really really like crabs?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know... I don't get it either. As soon as he started on rachael right at the begining I went right off him. There was no need for it. And I wasn't a rachael fan either.
  • CazooCazoo Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's an awful lot of doublethink going on. Go to the JJJ appreciation thread and you'll see what I mean. Everything is spun in some way. Apparently he wasn't worried about Nathan, he was worried about his mother. :rolleyes:
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to save Sam and avoid boredom, is to vote Steve, Dave and whoever, out today.

John James is as good as out... So every vote for him is a wasted vote.
  • Syn22Syn22 Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    His facial form.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the final time I like him AS A HOUSEMATE. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    I thought he was going to win as soon as he went in .. he seemed lovely and very good looking. As soon as he started on Rachael i couldn't believe my ears and that was the end of him for me ... he's just got worse as the weeks have gone by.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after last night do they finally see what he's like ? or are his fans still spinning it to make him out to be some hero still ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really don't understand the appeal, myself. I don't see how women can justify his actions, but then again many people here justify the actions of their favourite HM, regardless of how obnoxious their actions, in the name of 'entertainment'.
  • Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is something about him which makes me interested. I tend to look a lot deeper than most people...this is my nature....I want to know what has made him so aggressive in his outlook...He knows he is good looking yet has very little confidence....Maybe he feels uncomfortable out of his safe zone....*Shrugs*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    For the final time I like him AS A HOUSEMATE. :rolleyes:

me too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the only reason girls like him is because he went in there saying he doesn't like conventionally attractive girls and then starts a relationship with Josie. It's because they feel if he can go for Josie then they themselves have a chance with him. However, even though this strategy has worked for him it's obviously a lie considering he said he fancied Sophie reed and his mum said his ex girlfriends have all looked like models.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Slave2life wrote: »
    There is something about him which makes me interested. I tend to look a lot deeper than most people...this is my nature....I want to know what has made him so aggressive in his outlook...He knows he is good looking yet has very little confidence....Maybe he feels uncomfortable out of his safe zone....*Shrugs*

How wonderful of you to deign to post in here, amid all us shallow folk.

I'm humbled.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so - can you tell us why he's such an attention seeker ?

why is he such a massive hypocrite ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this post gets someway to explaining it.......

They want to save him,they think they can redeem him,he's misunderstood............there are women's refuges up and down this land housing many who thought the same too.:(
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Podling wrote: »

They want to save him,they think they can redeem him,he's misunderstood............there are women's refuges up and down this land housing many who thought the same too.:(

The fact is, if he looked like Andrew they wouldn't give a toss.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Podling wrote: »

deary me, is he a woman basher now?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    The fact is, if he looked like Andrew they wouldn't give a toss.
    Too true.......yet we are shallow....you have to laugh;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »
    The only way to save Sam and avoid boredom, is to vote Steve, Dave and whoever, out today.

John James is as good as out... So every vote for him is a wasted vote.

NO vote for JJ1 is a wasted vote, if everyone thinks like that then he will end up staying !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Emotional abuse and controlling tendancies are just as bad you know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scrappy555 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the only reason girls like him is because he went in there saying he doesn't like conventionally attractive girls and then starts a relationship with Josie. It's because they feel if he can go for Josie then they themselves have a chance with him. However, even though this strategy has worked for him it's obviously a lie considering he said he fancied Sophie reed and his mum said his ex girlfriends have all looked like models.

Exactly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always thought he is a knob.

Looked like one and acted like one.
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Cazoo wrote: »
    There's an awful lot of doublethink going on. Go to the JJJ appreciation thread and you'll see what I mean. Everything is spun in some way. Apparently he wasn't worried about Nathan, he was worried about his mother. :rolleyes:

There are seem to have the ability to see into his and Josie's minds as to what they are really feeling and why they behave as they do. I do suspect there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans when they eventually come out of the house. Or perhaps said fans will still keep the love story going in their minds.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »

You think he doesn't mentally "bash" people then ? Even after 10 weeks of watching him do it ? Womens refuges don't just house victims of physical abuse, they have mental abuse victims too and they are often the ones that are hurt worse.