Options

Achilles, shoots himself in the foot!!

littlefriendlittlefriend Posts: 1,471
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is this guy a total idiot, how can he possibly justify stripping
down to his skids, for a low rent magazine after condemning rachel, corin etc. for even just talking about it. They should make hypocracy a criminal offence and lock this muppet away for, well, 10 years...Has the man no sense of shame or embarrassment, he looked a right pillock in those photo's, no doubt were gonna get the Brad pitt/achilles photoshoot next, with him standing there looking like wilfred brambell in a loin cloth, apart from a couple of knicker wetting awful blonde women, will anyone still be taken in by this fake tosser.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of this forum will have no idea who Wilfred Bramble is but I think that is one of the most accurate and funny John James comparisons so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In before JJ1 "OUTRAGE :mad:"
  • Options
    Syn22Syn22 Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    John James got at Rachel for the assumption that she would get magazine deals when she came out. So in this case, he's not technically a hypocrite.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Achilles" pmsl !
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syn22 wrote: »
    John James got at Rachel for the assumption that she would get magazine deals when she came out. So in this case, he's not technically a hypocrite.

yeah it's like if one of them had been talking about getting the cover of Attitude ...

oh , hang on ...
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Syn22;43436793]John James got at Rachel for the assumption that she would get magazine deals when she came out. So in this case, he's not technically a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

But Rachael didn't say that though. She said that she would accept offers that she had. The discussion at the table was no different to the one that John James had on his last day about posing for a gay magazine. ;)
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    "Achilles" eh

Lily Savage more like - only in that photoshoot he has more make up on.
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Transport him back to Aus!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't need the money, just the approval.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the surprise at him being a hypocrite? Surely he proved that beyond doubt with the tasks he refused to do or failed miserably while condemning and berating others for not being prepared to take one for the team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    down to his skids, for a low rent magazine after condemning rachel, corin etc. for even just talking about it. They should make hypocracy a criminal offence and lock this muppet away for, well, 10 years...Has the man no sense of shame or embarrassment, he looked a right pillock in those photo's, no doubt were gonna get the Brad pitt/achilles photoshoot next, with him standing there looking like wilfred brambell in a loin cloth, apart from a couple of knicker wetting awful blonde women, will anyone still be taken in by this fake tosser.:mad:

He's out the house now, why are you so bothered? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Syn22Syn22 Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    But Rachael didn't say that though. She said that she would accept offers that she had. The discussion at the table was no different to the one that John James had on his last day about posing for a gay magazine. ;)

That was his point though, weither he was right or not.

"who do you think you are, we're not mega-stars" etc...

Personally I always thought the only reason he got at Rachael was because she was the pretty, arrogant housemate archetype who usually always goes first, so by targetting her, he was advertising himself as non-shallow in the eyes of the viewer, with the magazine thing being his first opportunity of attack.

John James had no morals, everything about him was built on what he perceived the perfect housemate to be. So calling him a hypocrite and all that other stuff is just missing the point.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course he is, just because he didn't refuse to do it himself. He knows the BB scene inside out and therefore could not fail to be aware that ex-HMs get these deals.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is JJ1 "keeping it real.":D
  • Options
    SpasmodicSpasmodic Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    planetmatt wrote: »
    Most of this forum will have no idea who Wilfred Bramble is but I think that is one of the most accurate and funny John James comparisons so far.

LMAO at the Wilfred Bramble comparison -I knew he reminded me of someone!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northyorkshire/content/images/2005/10/11/steptoe_150_150x180.jpg
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rachael said to him during the massage that magazines would be interested in both him and Jose and that she would be supprised if he didn't take up any offers and his words were "Really...you think i'm the sort of person".
    So I think the hypocrite tag is fair.
  • Options
    Peel my OrangePeel my Orange Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So his name was legally Achilles Parton LMAO aka "Chills" to his friends.

In Greek mythology, Achilles was a Greek hero of the Trojan War, the central character and the greatest warrior of Homer's Iliad. And the most handsome hero.

LOL i know he rated himself but not THIS much. :D:D
  • Options
    LojenLojen Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well judging by this classical picture he does at least have one thing in common with Achilles :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leon_Benouville_The_Wrath_of_Achilles.jpg
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone's tired.........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member

LOL! :D That is so funny, I'm here in work laughing at my computer, everyone thinks I'm mental.

I actually think John James was a good housemate but these pics are cringy to say the least, and I agree that he was a bit hypocritical after all he said to Rachael etc.
  • Options
    Peel my OrangePeel my Orange Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lojen wrote: »
    Well judging by this classical picture he does at least have one thing in common with Achilles :p

LMAO very accurate :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Lojen wrote: »

LOL! I'm going to stop reading this thread, can't stop laughing and I'm at work!
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP Achilles putting foot in it - very good title.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    He's a manipulator & a, I think the term is, personality transferer. Do you remember those BB psychology shows they used to have about the housemates behaviour? There was one person, can't remember who, that used to slag off other housemates for doing & saying certain things but that they were actually subconsciously talking about themselves. Thats exactly what he did the whole time. Saying, this person's 'fake', that they're desperate to win, that they've only come on to get deals, that they're a liar etc etc. HIMSELF!!!!! He tried to discredit others by taking housemates aside & trying to manipulate them & the public into voting his way of thinking. His craftiness is commendable in one way but I think its disgraceful that you have to try & win by this kind of behaviour. I guess he knew he couldn't win if he was just himself. But hey ho it backfired on his a**.
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    planetmatt wrote: »

It most certainly is! Everytime I look at Crab Oies I get the theme from Steptoe & Son in my head!:D