Cheryl is quite well spoken and articulate...

Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3slIB4qOM

People are always branding her as thick and uneducated (at least on this forum anyway) but she does not sound thick to me....

Comments

• FlyWhoBuggedMeFlyWhoBuggedMe Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Michelle12 wrote: »

People are always branding her as thick and uneducated (at least on this forum anyway) but she does not sound thick to me....

But the question is would YOU shag it? :D
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the question is would YOU shag it? :D

Cheryl also cannot sing and biffs people in ladies loos.

She wants the likes of talentless non-entities like Adam Rickitt, Alison Quigan, Amanda Billing, Kim Kardashian, Katie Price, Anna Julienne and Fleur Saville to sing with her for a charity record. PR nonsense, but enough to make her hang on to her nation's sweetheart status.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Why did she believe what she read in the papers?
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?
    Because she can use the word ''derogatory'' in context?

She does nothing but repeat herself about being ''her own person''.

''Y'know'' :rolleyes:
  • VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear they're casting for My Fair Lady - Cheryl has lived the dream so would be perfect. Simon is her Professor Higgins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Well she'd certainly not thick - she managed a plug for her album and evaded answering questions..:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    Why did she believe what she read in the papers?

I thought she heavily discouraged people from believing what they read in the papers? Especially comments she was meant to have made about Victoria Beckham, Charlotte Church, Lily Allen, Dannii Minogue (pre-X Factor) and many more:D
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You will never get a balanced view of a person from a bunch of people who hate said person. Fairplay for coming to a decision on your own about her. Some people are too easily swayed and tend to follow the crowd.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    I think thats she speaks pretty well however I dont believe she didnt know those questions were coming and that the answers werent carefully thought-out beforehand. Would make sense for any good PR team to make sure their client is aware of the kind of questions they will be faced with during an interview
  • Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    I think thats she speaks pretty well however I dont believe she didnt know those questions were coming and that the answers werent carefully thought-out beforehand. Would make sense for any good PR team to make sure their client is aware of the kind of questions they will be faced with during an interview

& the dumb bitch still couldn't answer them :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I thought she heavily discouraged people from believing what they read in the papers? Especially comments she was meant to have made about Victoria Beckham, Charlotte Church, Lily Allen, Dannii Minogue (pre-X Factor) and many more:D

Cheryl does appear to be selective about what we should believe in the red tops.

Anything she says to slag anyone off - not true, misquoted, poor ickle me

Anything anyone else says about her - completely true, attack them for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member

I think it makes people feel better about themselves to call her thick imo.

She should of shut up last night though, very uncouth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She IS inarticulate. She hardly ever strings a coherent sentence together and uses words that don't actually mean what she thinks they mean. Case in point "I don't have any construction to offer Wagner"- WTF!?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    She IS inarticulate. She hardly ever strings a coherent sentence together and uses words that don't actually mean what she thinks they mean. Case in point "I don't have any construction to offer Wagner"- WTF!?

Don't you mean - "I don't have anything constructive" to offer Wagner? And by the way, if you happened to be up here next to the Newcastle area, you'd find that this is the way people tend to speak. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Edit: And also, she's speaking far "proper" than they speak in my area. If you can't understand her, you'd definitely not be able to understand me.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Don't you mean - "I don't have anything constructive" to offer Wagner? And by the way, if you happened to be up here next to the Newcastle area, you'd find that this is the way people tend to speak. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Edit: And also, she's speaking far "proper" than they speak in my area. If you can't understand her, you'd definitely not be able to understand me.

She said "I don't have any construction to offer Wagner" - not "constructive".

I live in Gateshead and I've never heard someone say they've got no construction to offer anyone - that's because it's not slang, it's unintelligence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    She said "I don't have any construction to offer Wagner" - not "constructive".

I live in Gateshead and I've never heard someone say they've got no construction to offer anyone - that's because it's not slang, it's unintelligence.

Then I suggest you watch this video. She said "I don't usually have anything to say to you constructively Wagner".

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/videos/video/watch_live-show-7-wagner_item_201499.htm

1:52 remaining on the clock.
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well spoken ? Maybe when she stops saying "me" instead of "my"... or constructs a coherent sentence with a beginning, middle and end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellagio wrote: »
    Well spoken ? Maybe when she stops saying "me" instead of "my"... or construct a coherent sentence with a beginning, middle and end.

There's NO well spoken Geordie up here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Then I suggest you watch this video. She said "I don't usually have anything to say to you constructively Wagner".

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/videos/video/watch_live-show-7-wagner_item_201499.htm

1:52 remaining on the clock.

During Xtra factor she said she didn't have any construction for wagner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xx~KC~xx wrote: »
    During Xtra factor she said she didn't have any construction for wagner.

Ah, right. During Xtra Factor.
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say is - can I change my username to "the Member Formerly Known as CherylFan"...?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    CherylFan wrote: »
    All I can say is - can I change my username to "the Member Formerly Known as CherylFan"...?

:D this made me laugh
    is there no way to change it ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could try and blag it! :D Put in your profile you are a big fan of Cheryl Crow...or anybody for that matter called Cheryl who is more talented than Tweedy. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    She's dyslexic apparently but she's not silly. She has a good head on her shoulders...
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    AndyB2007 wrote: »
    Cheryl also cannot sing and biffs people in ladies loos.

She wants the likes of talentless non-entities like Adam Rickitt, Alison Quigan, Amanda Billing, Kim Kardashian, Katie Price, Anna Julienne and Fleur Saville to sing with her for a charity record. PR nonsense, but enough to make her hang on to her nation's sweetheart status.:D

Why do u most of your posts include Cheryl Cole mixed with Shortland street with sometimes mention of katie price and Kim.K.It seems kinda weird:D:o