Options

Just to say...

YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I AM a real fan of Big Brother. I've watched it from the start. I watched the introductory documentary Channel 4 showed the year they announced the auditions for the first series. I watched the Live Feed. On TV and Internet. I was sad it was gone. But I got over it. I accepted it.

I just don't understand why militants online can't understand that times have changed. That they can't accept that they don't have the huge influence and power that they think they do. You caused my thread to be closed, just as an interesting debate was starting, with intelligent, engaging points to be made. Big Brother Forums on DS aren't a nice place to be these days.

Comments

• Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Different fans enjoy it different ways. It's snobbery for the people who want live feed to look down on those who don't.

I'd like a bit of live feed now and again, but I'll survive :)
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    never mind eh :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Different fans enjoy it different ways. It's snobbery for the people who want live feed to look down on those who don't.

I'd like a bit of live feed now and again, but I'll survive :)

That's exactly how I feel, Billy. I'm glad I'm not the only sane one on here. I can only imagine the live feed die-hards simply foaming at the mouth tonight.
  • Options
    FFSFFS Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, just to say that I am glad you have had your say.

Please do create a thread for every thing you need to say. Please do, just in case anything you say in one (entirely redundant) thread you have created needs explaining... create another. Create any number of "just to says".

Just sayin'.
  • Options
    Jenna TalwartsJenna Talwarts Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YaffiYuk wrote: »
    That's exactly how I feel, Billy. I'm glad I'm not the only sane one on here. I can only imagine the live feed die-hards simply foaming at the mouth tonight.

I'm not a diehard fan but it would be nice to see it.

However, after eating a pot of liver salts I am foaming at the mouth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    never mind eh :)

lol :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS wrote: »
    Well, just to say that I am glad you have had your say.

Please do create a thread for every thing you need to say. Please do, just in case anything you say in one (entirely redundant) thread you have created needs explaining... create another. Create any number of "just to says".

Just sayin'.

Thanks for your entirely equally constructive feedback.

I think you should go **** yourself. Open yourself up, you sad tight-ass.

Just sayin'.
  • Options
    FFSFFS Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you should go **** yourself. Open yourself up, you sad tight-ass.

You want me to **** myself or open myself up so that you can do your thing? Make up your mind.

And, please, let me know by creating a new thread on the subject.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS wrote: »
    You want me to **** myself or open myself up so that you can do your thing? Make up your mind.

And, please, let me know by creating a new thread on the subject.

Thanks.

Sort your life out, fighting with people on forums. I made my point, I said all I had to say.

But don't worry, it's only a couple of days until you're back at school so you can pull people's hair and report them to Teacher.
This discussion has been closed.