The judges are being too PC to tell Lisa that shes no good.

VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
Forum Member
✭✭
Lets face it, Lisa's weight is the main reason why she CAN'T DANCE, she should have been out weeks ago.

To think that better dancers have long gone while shes still there simply because the judges go easy on her performances every week...it's a joke.

Comments

• PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    I dont care what they say as long as the mark fairly and they didnt and I am so bloody annoyed at the whole fix now ,
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Ouch!!! These shows are not really about talent. They're about so many other factors as well, such as popularity...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    There is no way they are scoing her dancing this is a travesty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    they clearly clearly want louis out! real shame, beacause a top four of denise, louis, dani and kimberley would have been great
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karis wrote: »
    Ouch!!! These shows are not really about talent. They're about so many other factors as well, such as popularity...

Then why even bother learning to dance? the others should protest and sit in the middle of the dancfloor during the routine then.

And they'd still be better than Lisa.
  • CassieCassie Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only agree with all the above. She must go tonight. It isn't fair on the others.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be a supporter but she's starting to grate on me a bit now. I don't know how she can stand there and talk about being in the final when the other four are so much better than she is? If she robbed them of a place it would be a travesty, I think sadly she's believes the hype now.

I'm going to sound very in PC now, but I've noticed that when your larger you can get away with so much more on shows like this.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to be a supporter but she's starting to grate on me a bit now. I don't know how she can stand there and talk about being in the final when the other four are so much better than she is? If she robbed them of a place it would be a travesty, I think sadly she's believes the hype now.

Lisa is Fabulous.
    Forum Member
    Videostar wrote: »
    Then why even bother learning to dance? the others should protest and sit in the middle of the dancfloor during the routine then.

And they'd still be better than Lisa.

No, I said it's not JUST about dancing.

Sure, I totally 100% think it should be entirely about the talent, but the public is swayed to vote on a hundred other issues. A person can get through with a single comment or a clip on their VT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Lisa is Fabulous.

She's not though. The "look at me I'm big and fabulous" act got boring ages ago,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I said it's not JUST about dancing.

Sure, I totally 100% think it should be entirely about the talent, but the public is swayed to vote on a hundred other issues. A person can get through with a single comment or a clip on their VT.

Some of those that left were nice and funny people, full of personality, but were much better dancers to Lisa.

And that doesn't explain why dull and plain Kimberley is still there, she has no personality. ;)
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig actually avoided making any comment at all on that dance and covered it by crying with laughter. I was cringing, the judges were laughing at her that didn't seem very PC to me. The scores were even more laughable than the performance, same as Louis? no way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Craig actually avoided making any comment at all on that dance and covered it by crying with laughter. I was cringing, the judges were laughing at her that didn't seem very PC to me. The scores were even more laughable than the performance, same as Louis? no way.

They were laughing to try to help her through to the final, thats covering her mistakes.

Not being PC would be pointing out her lack of foot movment and the fact that Robin could hardly lift her up because she was too heavy.
  • squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa impressed me at the beginning. She has done nothing different since then and her technique hasn't improved. She's fun... loved the lift with robin tonight. but no, she's doing the same thing she did on day one.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazed that the judges keep being so PC. This has really not helped the show this year.
    They are all very quick to lay into others.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »

What a cop out imo :mad:
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    What a cop out imo :mad:

Yeah. Fake laughing to cop out of a critique.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can someone who needs to be crowbarred off the floor because she can't get up herself manage to get 31/40?

I know people were laughing about it, but quite frankly it's embarrassing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dani's a gonner this week, and how wrong would that be.

32 for Lisa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could there be any gapping with Lisa. ?

The judges are having a laugh.
    Forum Member
    Some of those that left were nice and funny people, full of personality, but were much better dancers to Lisa.

And that doesn't explain why dull and plain Kimberley is still there, she has no personality. ;)

Oh someone needs a smacked bottom!!! :P

Dullberley is still in because she's such a great dancer and the public - thankfully - does have some semblance of taste and they are voting for the best dancers...

It's just there are a bunch of other variables that impact the voting as well. Sadly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh someone needs a smacked bottom!!! :P

Dullberly is still in because she's such a great dancer and the public - thankfully - does have some semblance of taste and they are voting for the best dancers...

It's just there are a bunch of other variables that impact the voting as well. Sadly.

:eek::p

She can dance, i'll give you that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's also very pretty. Can't believe you called her plain:eek:
    Forum Member

Tee hee... I think she's good, and I think we have to give her credit for being a larger lady who really is giving it all she's got!

Is she as good as Denise or Dani... Noper!
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Technically Lisa is crap and I hope she goes because the other 4 rightly deserve a place in the final.