Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking the same as well Brian
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/ratings-news-22nd-october-2016.html
    We were right with VD. But a little off on CEG.
  • Options
    brianecclestonbrianeccleston Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    We were only just out for Crazy Ex Girlfriend. If it rounds down we will be spot on as well :)

Season lows for H50 and Blue Bloods as well. MacGyver holding at 1.1 Think it will probably stay at 1.0/1.1 for the season now.
  • Options
    ntscuserntscuser Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    We were only just out for Crazy Ex Girlfriend. If it rounds down we will be spot on as well :)

Err... as it's currently at 2.0 wouldn't it have to be adjusted up a tenth for you to be spot on? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ntscuser wrote: »
    Err... as it's currently at 2.0 wouldn't it have to be adjusted up a tenth for you to be spot on? :confused:

Good point did mean up 0.2 to 0.3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At least you got the numbers the right way round which is more than I could manage! :D

Not used to such low ratings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At least you got the numbers the right way round which is more than I could manage! :D

Not used to such low ratings.

Sorry i could not resist doing that lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/ratings-news-24th-october-2016.html
    Excluding the football and the animated shows, only Madam Secretary performed well last night in terms of live action scripted television shows.
  • Options
    leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/ratings-news-24th-october-2016.html
    Excluding the football and the animated shows, only Madam Secretary performed well last night in terms of live action scripted television shows.

NCIS:Los Angeles surely deserves a mention, That 1.7 is its highest rating in a couple of years (Its likely Inflated but should still be a decent number in the finals)

Thats the real winner of the night
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes of course. Apologies. I kinda skimmed it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Friday finals: ‘Hawaii Five-0,’ ‘Shark Tank,’ ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ adjust up, ‘Exorcist’ adjusts down:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-final-ratings-oct-21-2016/

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend remains at 0.2. Is that the worst rating premiere for a returning series ever?
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend remains at 0.2. Is that the worst rating premiere for a returning series ever?

Oh dear, I CG. Looks like it'll be cancelled early.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Friday finals: ‘Hawaii Five-0,’ ‘Shark Tank,’ ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ adjust up, ‘Exorcist’ adjusts down:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-final-ratings-oct-21-2016/

Yep indeed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z Nation - 770k
    Van Helsing - 640k
    Quarry - 200k
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a figure for the first episode of walking dead?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not till later on.
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 15,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leeowls87 wrote: »
    NCIS:Los Angeles surely deserves a mention, That 1.7 is its highest rating in a couple of years (Its likely Inflated but should still be a decent number in the finals)

Thats the real winner of the night

The ratings for NCIS:LA this season have certainly been impressive. CBS moved it to Sunday night due to its declining ratings, but rather than slowly drift off into cancelation-land it’s come back fighting! Not bad for a show now in its 8th season.
    Personally I think it ran out of steam a few seasons ago, but I’m still watching, more out of loyalty though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. NCIS LA has really had the turnaround since moving to sunday.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well CEG won't survive this season! The fact that TVD and Reign are finishing, and the fact that Frequency and No Tomorrow may not make it to the end of the season (as well as the declining hero shows recently struggling), the CW need to think of a shake-up. I imagine they need to start ordering some new dramas for next year.

I don't watch TWD but I assume it came back hugely.
  • Options
    leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interested to see how CBS new look Monday fared now The Big Bang Theory has gone back to Thursdays and Kevin Can Wait has been moved up to lead the Night

Man With a Plan with Matt LeBlanc premiered after it as well, Think CBS is banking on a lot of 90's Nostalgia Comedy fans to be watching Mondays with Kevin James, Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry headlining 3 of the 4 Comedy shows on the schedule

Wonder if they would of been better served putting the Odd Couple after Man with a Plan, You know people would of tuned in to see ''Joey'' in a new sitcom so maybe they might of also stayed to see ''Chandler'' as well.

I'll predict

Kevin Can Wait (2.1)
    Man With a Plan (1.8)
    2 Broke Girls (1.5)
    The Odd Couple (1.2)
    Scorpion (1.4)
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 15,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ‘Man with a Plan’ should premier well, but it’ll be interesting to see how much of that it maintains. It’s a very ‘traditional’ sitcom, but it’s surrounded by likewise sitcoms so maybe that’ll work...
    More interestingly Matt LeBlanc is currently taping ‘Man with a Plan’ (in LA during the week) and some Top Gear (in the UK at the weekend) simultaneously at the moment!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Well CEG won't survive this season! The fact that TVD and Reign are finishing, and the fact that Frequency and No Tomorrow may not make it to the end of the season (as well as the declining hero shows recently struggling), the CW need to think of a shake-up. I imagine they need to start ordering some new dramas for next year.

I don't watch TWD but I assume it came back hugely.

Nothing official about Reign finishing this season, although it most likely will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday's ratings

TWD - 17.03
    Westworld - 1.70 mill
    Shameless - 1.38 mill
    The Strain - 940k
    Divorce - 640k
    Eyewitness - 630k
    Insecure - 470k
    Masters of Sex - 490k
    Ash Vs Evil Dead - 270k

I think Westworld, Divorce and Insecure are all safe bets for renewals. Insecure could be higher but that never stopped HBO giving Looking, Enlightened and Togetherness all second seasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im going to guess the following for last night

Kevin Can Wait - 2.0
    Man With a Plan - 1.8
    2 Broke Girls - 1.6
    The Odd Couple - 1.1
    Supergirl - 0.9
    Gotham - 1.1
    Jane the Virgin - 0.4
    Lucifer - 1.0