The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member
    Oh Paul, I love you xD.

Just try and find him and stalk him, spill a drink on him and then send him a text saying 'SO SORRY' it sounds plausible xD

This actually sounds like a good idea :p
    Have you met him before? if you have yu could say he kleft something behind ;)

Haha not a bad idea :D

Basically, I need a way of essentially saying "You're cool. I want to be your friend. Also, if you're gay, I want you"... without sounding like a freak :D
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This actually sounds like a good idea :p

Haha not a bad idea :D

Basically, I need a way of essentially saying "You're cool. I want to be your friend. Also, if you're gay, I want you"... without sounding like a freak :D

Can you not just send him a text saying, 'bit gutted we never got the chance to get to know one another, fancy a drink some time' and then if that works, when you go for the drink slip in the 'so any girlfriends?' :p
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member
    I shouldn't laugh..but..:D..

To be fair it is funny. :D

My bum still hurts today. :eek: I told my parents about this and my Dad made an anal sex joke... Lol.
    Forum Member
    Can you not just send him a text saying, 'bit gutted we never got the chance to get to know one another, fancy a drink some time' and then if that works, when you go for the drink slip in the 'so any girlfriends?' :p

I think this is definitely the right way to go about it. :) just text him Paul, you've got loads to gain and nothing to lose!
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam792 wrote: »

My bum still hurts today. :eek: I told my parents about this and my Dad made an anal sex joke... Lol.

Lol, he obviously thinks you're a bottom:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like this idea :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OH LOL...

That is nearly as bad asking me if I had sex in his bed last week. I wish. :rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like this idea :)

I give good advice baby, what can I say? :D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give good advice baby, what can I say? :D:o

I KNOW ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's gonna be so boring :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's gonna be so boring :sleep:

Not for me, I'm off out tonight:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for me, I'm off out tonight:p

Ooh where to? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh where to? :)

Only to Soho.

Gonna get drunk and dance badly:D.
  • Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member

Lucas, I love this idea!!! Right, from now on you're making all my life decisions! :D

As if!!
    I don't think I'd ever be able to look at my dad if he made an anal joke :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucas, I love this idea!!! Right, from now on you're making all my life decisions! :D

As if!!
    I don't think I'd ever be able to look at my dad if he made an anal joke :eek::D

Tehehehe, I can never give good advice to myself, but everybody else I can. I think y'all should come to me with your problems. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only to Soho.

Gonna get drunk and dance badly:D.

Oh god what is it with you and Soho? XD, I've got a feeling if you get drunk enough you may go viral ;)

Kidding, have a good one :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let him, he knows his s**t from his clay :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god what is it with you and Soho? XD, I've got a feeling if you get drunk enough you may go viral ;)

Kidding, have a good one :)

I just feel so comfortable there. I can be me. It sounds so cliche, but it's so nice not to have to cover up part of who you are.

I tend to be quite transparent anyway, but I guess I just feel more comfortable in gay places. I'm not trying to ghetto-isle myself, I just want to feel safe.

Last time I was at Heaven some guy tried to start trouble outside. It's those sort of ********s I want to avoid.

I'm absolutely delighted at how far we've come but it's still not right by any means.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let him, he knows his s**t from his clay :p

It's not my fault I can give great advice, I'm just stunning. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not my fault I can give great advice, I'm just stunning. :D

I know I was complimenting you on it ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best advice I ever got, even if it made me complete ****ing angry at the time was also the simplest, "get over it." I was so infuriated that they thought it was that easy to just let go of everything that was bothering me, and that they couldn't imagine what I'd been through.

These days I realise, everyone has their own shit, and hanging onto it is never helpful. I really do need to just let go. I haven't heeded the advice yet, but I'd like to.
    Forum Member
    Lol, he obviously thinks you're a bottom:p

I couldn't possibly comment...
    As if!!

It was a little mortifying but pretty funny. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I was complimenting you on it ;)

Everybody should compliment me on it.

Agony aunts are getting fired, taking over ;)
    Forum Member
    OH LOL...

That is nearly as bad asking me if I had sex in his bed last week. I wish. :rolleyes::p

Oh God... :D

Joking aside, I think my parents pretend in their heads that I don't have sex. They're totally accepting of me but I think 'what the gays do in the bedroom' is just a step too far for them. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God... :D

Joking aside, I think my parents pretend in their heads that I don't have sex. They're totally accepting of me but I think 'what the gays do in the bedroom' is just a step too far for them. :D

Which is probably quite healthy. What parent wants to imagine their children getting rogered:p?
This discussion has been closed.