The Question Jury

Comments

• owen10owen10 Posts: 127,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont like when they change the line up every week

As i only just got to know them. They should have the people that dont win the money in every episode, until they have a chance of winning the money
  • davadsdavads Posts: 8,638
    Forum Member
    Decidedly dodgy ground with the Twelve Days of Christmas lyrics question yesterday. You really don't want to set a question on any of the gifts from days nine to twelve, because these vary in different versions of the song!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Days_of_Christmas_(song)

When I was at school I learned 9-12 as respectively drummers, pipers, ladies and lords according to the 1977 Christmas stamps (anal I know :)): http://www.collectgbstamps.co.uk/explore/years/?year=1977

I think the show said that lords was ten, though. If I'd been a contestant I probably would have appealed the question, as it just isn't solid enough (I'm sure the question didn't stipulate any particular version)...
  • FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    I'm catching this from the beginning today
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would have thought one of them would have concentrated more on the children's book series question, which asked for 'favourite' series not best selling.
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    You would have thought one of them would have concentrated more on the children's book series question, which asked for 'favourite' series not best selling.

They are crap. I think I'll stick to tuning in half way they are annoying
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    They are crap. I think I'll stick to tuning in half way they are annoying

They are so crap, putting Winston Churchill in the frame when he lost the first general election after the war!
    Forum Member
    That old woman is awful I hope she goes
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Some of these contestants.........well nearly all, are self-indulgent idiots!!!

Happy to make it all about themselves when they get a question right.
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG why did Matt have to apologise to that woman! If anything it should be the other way around - she has done nothing but tell him to shut up for the last 2 days!>:(
    Forum Member
    Has this Aaron been on other shows?
  • JBOJBO Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member
    OMG why did Matt have to apologise to that woman! If anything it should be the other way around - she has done nothing but tell him to shut up for the last 2 days!>:(

Because he was rude and was talking over others while she was trying to listen to them.

She was quite restrained really, I'd have told him to shut the **** up. hipster beard guy idiot.
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sick of seeing that fella with the shaved head on TV shows.

I've lost count of how many shows I've seen him on in the last couple of years.

I hate serial contestants.

You tried for any yourself ?
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Carolynne was annoying today. She's another 1 that loves the sound of her own voice.
  • pamuelapamuela Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew I had seen Carolynne somewhere on TV before.................She was on that survival programme (Can't remember the title) and left very early on as a friend of hers was terminally ill. She made a big fuss before leaving, that her skills were needed as a nurse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pamuela wrote: »
    I knew I had seen Carolynne somewhere on TV before.................She was on that survival programme (Can't remember the title) and left very early on as a friend of hers was terminally ill. She made a big fuss before leaving, that her skills were needed as a nurse.

Thanks for posting that. I didn't see the survival programme you refer to but it doesn't surprise me what you say about Carolynne, she seemed a somewhat entitled person to say the least .. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Thanks goodness for being a programmer dating a fellow programmer/hacker because I wouldn't have known that otherwise
    Forum Member
    This Aaron hasn't offered any correct answers. I thought Portugal
    Forum Member

Omg I was right yay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg I was right yay

I thought Portugal too... :)
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member

Didnt Aaron say Mexico? He is giving some silly answers, must be on the wind up
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought someone else might have said this but the new jury member so reminds me of Ellen Degeneres (sp?). She could even pass for a slightly older version of her. :D
  • GordonGordonGordonGordon Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This weeks lot are painfully thick.

Also why aren't more of them standing up? At least three of the seated candidates today would have won if they'd have stood up, the bloke who won didn't offer much at all.
  • BassthoundBassthound Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This weeks lot are painfully thick.

Also why aren't more of them standing up? At least three of the seated candidates today would have won if they'd have stood up, the bloke who won didn't offer much at all.

First time I've seen ie yesterday but I presume there's a tactic if you think the pot will be higher the next day ?
  • GordonGordonGordonGordon Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bassthound wrote: »
    First time I've seen ie yesterday but I presume there's a tactic if you think the pot will be higher the next day ?

I get that but there's only two more chances to win the cash. The Friday is a bit of a lottery too because at least 6 people will surely stand up for the last chance to win.
    Forum Member
    This guy omg