The Archers!

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    seejay63 wrote: »
    It's still possible that he has posted a fake letter to himself so that Helen thinks he's not the father, and he's keeping quiet the fact that he's paying maintenance for his son. I really wouldn't put it past him as he's so dishonest. It seems very odd that Jess would tell him he's the father and pursue him through the CPS if he wasn't the father.
    mike6265 wrote: »
    I have an idea we will hear Rob talking to Charlie about the deductions from his salary (to the CSA) and will confirm with Charlie that it will remain strctly confidential.
    Then at a later date Charlie will accidentally let the information slip out.

:confused: We've already heard him talking to Jess and she was squirming as she had clearly heard herself that Rob wasn't the father.

I find it all very odd as surely there is no soap / drama ammunition in him not being the father.
  • seejay63seejay63 Posts: 8,800
    Forum Member
    :confused: We've already heard him talking to Jess and she was squirming as she had clearly heard herself that Rob wasn't the father.

I find it all very odd as surely there is no soap / drama ammunition in him not being the father.

My post was put up before that discussion with Jess so it's irrelevant quoting it now.
    Forum Member
    I'm so pleased that Ed and Will have made up. Will's attitude has been very disrespectful to Nic - it would make her feel that she's always second best to Emma.
  • davestokedavestoke Posts: 3,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so pleased that Ed and Will have made up. Will's attitude has been very disrespectful to Nic - it would make her feel that she's always second best to Emma.
    Oh Dear, is it that bad? I don't have the stomach to listen at the moment. I'd already decided to give it a miss & I think I've probably made the right decision.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    I don't like Will much but I think Ed, Emma and all had a cheek asking him to be best man and I'm surprised he agreed to be. Ed and Emma really did the dirty on him - especially Emma as at least Ed wanted her to leave Will and be with him properly, whereas she wanted to have a thing with Ed but not finish with Will because he was her future. I know she was young, but that's pretty calculating. I bet Clarrie secretly hates her still :D

Just remembered the way Emma went on when Nic and Will got engaged too - she really didn't seem to like that Will had moved on, even though she was living with Ed by then (I think).

Not a big Emma fan :D
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish Lilian would have a story line.
    Forum Member
    Someone somewhere does lego Archers where Rob is depicted as a vampire. Does anyone know where it is on the internet? I had a look a couple of weeks ago and can't remember the website.
  • Cal2008Cal2008 Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone somewhere does lego Archers where Rob is depicted as a vampire. Does anyone know where it is on the internet? I had a look a couple of weeks ago and can't remember the website.

your thinking of ambridge synthetics on Twitter @theplarchers
  • West End BoyWest End Boy Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Heather. :(
    Forum Member
    Cal2008 wrote: »
    your thinking of ambridge synthetics on Twitter @theplarchers

Forum Member
    Poor Heather. :(

She probably won't last long now, which shows how pointless it would have been for David and Ruth to up-sticks and move there.
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    It's not good that I had to search to page 29 of 32 to find this thread (as the search function is as useless as normal!)! We need to keep it alive!

I had to hunt for it straight away as I've been traumatised! I thought I'd put on tonight's episode to go to sleep with, only to hear 'shag' used! Yes indeedie...SHAG!!!

I'm flabbergasted! 😱😱😱😱
    Forum Member
    Kate was completely out of order barging into Phoebe's bedroom like she did. Phoebe is 17, not a child, so is perfectly entitled to be in bed with her boyfriend if she wants.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Safi74;78829995]It's not good that I had to search to page 29 of 32 to find this thread (as the search function is as useless as normal!)! We need to keep it alive!

I had to hunt for it straight away as I've been traumatised! I thought I'd put on tonight's episode to go to sleep with, only to hear 'shag' used! Yes indeedie...SHAG!!!

I'm flabbergasted! ��������[/QUOTE]

Click 'Thread Tools' at the top of the thread, and you can 'subscribe' to the thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Safi74 wrote: »
    It's not good that I had to search to page 29 of 32 to find this thread (as the search function is as useless as normal!)! We need to keep it alive!

I'm flabbergasted! 😱😱😱😱
    I bet Roger Boltons post bag will be over flowing. :D
    Forum Member
    I bet Roger Boltons post bag will be over flowing. :D

It's not the first time. In the terrible episode when Joe killed his ferrets at Meadow Rise, Eddie got annoyed with Cathy and told her Sid was shagging Jolene Rogers :D
    Forum Member
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Click 'Thread Tools' at the top of the thread, and you can 'subscribe' to the thread.

I can't see that. Maybe bacause I'm on an iPhone...or because we've got OFSTED tomorrow and my brain is frazzled!!!
    Forum Member
    Kate was completely out of order barging into Phoebe's bedroom like she did. Phoebe is 17, not a child, so is perfectly entitled to be in bed with her boyfriend if she wants.

Katie is just horiffic. So dysfunctional. Poor Phoebe.
    Forum Member
    Kenton is a pathetic little whinger. He deserves to go bankrupt. "Oh dear, poor me, it's everyone else's fault".
    Forum Member
    Safi74 wrote: »
    I can't see that. Maybe bacause I'm on an iPhone...or because we've got OFSTED tomorrow and my brain is frazzled!!!

Hope Ofsted went well.

I found my subscriptions by clicking User CP at the top of the page. Since I subscribed to this thread I seem to automatically subscribe to every thread I post on :confused: I get an email and a link every time there's a new post to any of them too :D That's how I used to find this thread - but as there are so few posts recently I thought it'd be easier to try and track it down on DS.

Dour Debbie is on her way back from Hungary :(

I'm really not looking forward to this as I can't stand the misery guts >:(

I haven't listened for a while but caught up with the omnibus yesterday - can anyone tell me please - is the Fairbrother boy planning to play fast and loose with the lovely Pip the same one who did the deed with Kate and turned the swimming pool purple?

Can't believe Adam and Charlie are still skirting round each other - all that talk about punishment and whatnot :D Come on lads, don't keep us in suspenders :D:D

And Adam is 47 :o

Finding it impossible to stay on Kenton's side as he's being such a twerp - that crumbs from your table comment to Elizabeth was ridiculous. I sympathise with him still, but he needs to drop the pathetic victim act.

Could David sell or mortgage part of Brookfield so Kenton can have some of his share now? It does seem a bit off that they're sitting on all that money while Kenton's on his uppers
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »

She's all sunshine compared to Kenton.

Finding it impossible to stay on Kenton's side as he's being such a twerp - that crumbs from your table comment to Elizabeth was ridiculous. I sympathise with him still, but he needs to drop the pathetic victim act.

Could David sell or mortgage part of Brookfield so Kenton can have some of his share now? It does seem a bit off that they're sitting on all that money while Kenton's on his uppers

I don't sympathise with him at all. He spent money he hadn't yet received, and until the money was in the bank, no guarantee he'd get it anyway. He's always been a fool with money. Surely The Bull was insured so they'd be paying for any repairs - or would the flood be 'act of god' and not covered? (In which case it's vitally important for Rob to be found out). When anyone offers him any help at all he throws it back in their face.

David might have a valuable farm, but he's asset rich not cash rich, and he probably needs all the land in order to make a living, and I don't see why he should have to sell any land or get a mortgage.
  • OndineOndine Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Ofsted went well.

I found my subscriptions by clicking User CP at the top of the page. Since I subscribed to this thread I seem to automatically subscribe to every thread I post on :confused: I get an email and a link every time there's a new post to any of them too :D That's how I used to find this thread - but as there are so few posts recently I thought it'd be easier to try and track it down on DS.

I haven't listened for a while but caught up with the omnibus yesterday - can anyone tell me please - is the Fairbrother boy planning to play fast and loose with the lovely Pip the same one who did the deed with Kate and turned the swimming pool purple?

Can't believe Adam and Charlie are still skirting round each other - all that talk about punishment and whatnot :D Come on lads, don't keep us in suspenders :D:D

And Adam is 47 :o

BIB: I assume so. Toby is the bad brother and Rex is the good one. For Toby to suggest he'd marry Pip for Brookfield is really bad. :o:o
    Forum Member
    Ondine wrote: »
    BIB: I assume so. Toby is the bad brother and Rex is the good one. For Toby to suggest he'd marry Pip for Brookfield is really bad. :o:o

Thankyou :)

So Toby had a bit of a thing with Kate and is now interested in Pip/Brookfield? That is pretty bad - but Pip is so bigheaded and irritating I'd quite like to see her heartbroken :D

Nice Rex seems to like Pip too - wonder if she'll end up with him...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Kate, spoilt brat.
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,922
    Forum Member
    Debbie saw through Adam like a sheet of glass re. Charlie!