Sharon and Phil - EastEnders

2»

Comments

• Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Yes! :D

Phil shags Kathy on the Albert balcony - See above.
    Phil enters Denny into the trials for the new Dulux dog - See above.
    Phil digs Angie up and uses her hair for his Brian May impressions - See above.

Bravo! :D:D:D

Is there anything that the Philth could do to her that she would not instantly forgive after the usual bit of eye popping?

Yet another character ruined at the altar of TPTB's little tinpot God.

He will be at it with Kathy within days of her arrival.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way things are going with Sharon/Phil, Sharon will probably catch Phil shagging Kathy swear revenge on him, only to join him and Kathy in a threesome.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always liked their scenes together through the years. I just wish they'd stop having the same argument. I wouldn't mind seeing Phil more than once in a blue moon either. Sharon gets a bit more screentime but it usually amounts to a few brief scenes. MORE MITCHELL SCREENTIME PLEASE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    The way things are going with Sharon/Phil, Sharon will probably catch Phil shagging Kathy swear revenge on him, only to join him and Kathy in a threesome.

Sounds like a good ratings grabber to me:p
  • wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MORE MITCHELL SCREENTIME PLEASE!
    I can't wait for August/September onwards when the Mitchells will have lots of screentime. Phil, Sharon and Ben have been far too quiet for a while. I hope the Mitchells and Beales will get the big Xmas story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    I can't wait for August/September onwards when the Mitchells will have lots of screentime. Phil, Sharon and Ben have been far too quiet for a while. I hope the Mitchells and Beales will get the big Xmas story.

Absolutely. All I want from the last quarter of 2015 is non stop Mitchells and Beales. I've had enough of the rest of the families this year to last me a lifetime. Come on Kathy!:D
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bravo! :D:D:D

Is there anything that the Philth could do to her that she would not instantly forgive after the usual bit of eye popping?

Yet another character ruined at the altar of TPTB's little tinpot God.

He will be at it with Kathy within days of her arrival.

I'm hoping she decks him with Christmas Divorce Papers. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »

"I'll never forgive you for this Phil! Move over Kath, youcan do the rear! "
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. All I want from the last quarter of 2015 is non stop Mitchells and Beales. I've had enough of the rest of the families this year to last me a lifetime. Come on Kathy!:D

Chuck in some Zainab and I'd be very happy too!
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

I think it's been refreshing to have less screentime from the Mitchells! I love Vincent and lately even Kim. The Masoods have held my attention and I would like to see the Carters sometime soon ie Mick and Linda. Tamwar and Nancy have been ever so sweet together. I am so very glad Kat and Alfie are gone. I really, truly hope they never return. I haven't missed Phil and Sharon and their tedious stories and Letitia Dean's crap acting. I've had enough of Carol and Sonia's misery. Hopefully when Carol leaves Sonia will follow. Both Stacey and Jean's mental health will be good viewing if it's handled well. A significant number of people struggle with bi polar and will want this properly written. Lacey Turner is a wonderful actress. I can't remember the name of the actress playing Jean but she is a very talented actress too. I've had my fill of Shirley and Buster. I wish he really had slept with Carol and they, all four including Sonia bugger off away from the Square! There is so much more to Eastenders than the Mitchells and Beales!
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see Philth and Kathy back together, purely as it would mean Sharon is well shot of the old git.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I think it's been refreshing to have less screentime from the Mitchells!

They hardly ever appear these days. What's refreshing is seeing some other characters besides the Carters but I wish the Kathy storyline would hurry up and begin because no other storyline right now is compelling to me.
    I love Vincent and lately even Kim.

Well there's no accounting for taste:D
    I would like to see the Carters sometime soon ie Mick and Linda.

Didn't you see enough of them when they were on screen non stop for over a year? Don't be greedy now;-)
    I haven't missed Phil and Sharon and their tedious stories and Letitia Dean's crap acting.

I take it you prefer Richard Blackwood's crap acting then?
    Both Stacey and Jean's mental health will be good viewing if it's handled well.

It was already handled well the first time around. Doing it again, now that's tedious. I hope Jean doesn't come back again. Stacey is a better character when she's not around.
    There is so much more to Eastenders than the Mitchells and Beales!

And not a jot of it compares to the first families of Walford. Long may they reign:cool: