Soap secrets that have never come out

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ParoFlame wrote: »
    :D:D:D

I ask you PF, how many has she had up there (so to speak) in what can only be a two up two down terraced house?
    Do they sleep head to toe up there or what?
    (I know, not a pretty thought)
  • ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maisymoo wrote: »
    I ask you PF, how many has she had up there (so to speak) in what can only be a two up two down terraced house?
    Do they sleep head to toe up there or what?
    (I know, not a pretty thought)

Quite possibly Maisy :D & what gets me is every so often Eileen will bring it up and say they're overcrowded/there's no room to swing a cat etcetera but nothing's done about it, they all still end up staying there, despite there 'not being enough room'.
  • jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure everyone in the Square still thinks it was Peter who pushed Glenda Mitchell down the stairs. Only Glenda, Phil, Shirley, Ben, Jay and Ian know that it was Ben
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesisace wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure everyone in the Square still thinks it was Peter who pushed Glenda Mitchell down the stairs. Only Glenda, Phil, Shirley, Ben, Jay and Ian know that it was Ben

And Peter lol.
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Pretty sure even Lauren in EastEnders never found out that Tanya tried to bury her father Max alive...! :eek:

An amazing achievement.

That girl would make a great investigator, she finds out everything.
  • pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Jason Grimshaw moonlights as a farmer in Emmerdale :)
  • mark27bmark27b Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Sharon hasn't yet found the cctv tape that Dennis Rickman stashed in a drawer of him beating up Johnny Allen just before Johnny had him killed by Danny Moon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ParoFlame wrote: »
    Quite possibly Maisy :D & what gets me is every so often Eileen will bring it up and say they're overcrowded/there's no room to swing a cat etcetera but nothing's done about it, they all still end up staying there, despite there 'not being enough room'.

Aye, she does do that. It must be a very ...er "friendly" arrangement up there.
    Daft as her face!
  • KaifKaif Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Emmerdale Jacob finding out that Leyla is his real mother
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaif wrote: »
    Emmerdale Jacob finding out that Leyla is his real mother

I wonder if that will come out after David and Alicia get together and she gets pregnant. We know she's been pregnant lots of times before from her tearful rant at Debbie, saying how she couldn't "just get rid of" a baby that wasn't a match for Sarah, because she'd already love the unborn baby :(
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    jamesisace wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that nobody cares.
  • Everlong GirlEverlong Girl Posts: 1,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In HO it's still a secret that Joel didn't kill his step-dad and that it was actually Walker - but that still could come out what with Walker's rumoured return

Theresa killed Calvin too - I think every McQueen knows, but she's still tottering around passing judgement at others :rolleyes:
  • Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison Webster in Corrie never found out that Kevin slept with Sally the night before he married her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren is yet to find out Cindy paid Suzanne to move away with the twins! I thought theyd be saving this for when or if they ever decide to put Darren and Cindy bk together !

Also Roxy never found out Archie was responsible for putting Amys paternity test in Seans cracker... which was annoying considering how great Roxy thought her dad was at the time!
  • emo85emo85 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    CS: Did Sally and Kevin ever find out that Rosie set fire to their kitchen and that Jason had to redecorate it?
  • tommanningtommanning Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Eric Pollard murdered his wife years ago
  • lazyjanelazyjane Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale - Marilyn (from Home and Away) shoved her stalker boyfriend down the stairs which killed him and the police never found out.