'3' - Internet Add on

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 607
Forum Member
✭✭
I have a Nokia 6120.

I just added the 'internet max' add on to my mobile for £5 a mth which gives me unlimited internet access on my mobile.

However, I just read that there is also 'X Series Silver' - which is the same however you get 10000 Windows Live messages, instead of the normal 6000.

I don't get this. Am I paying the same for less then?

Thanks

Comments

• Hopeless_SavageHopeless_Savage Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Messenger was free to use on 3.
  • chris20chris20 Posts: 3,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is every one now on windows live messenger and yahoo messenger get 10.000 messages
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chris20 wrote: »
    it is every one now on windows live messenger and yahoo messenger get 10.000 messages

Wrong. 6000 as part of ur contract. 10000 on x series live.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have 10.000 and i don't have have a add on. i use way more then 6000 a month and nothing happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live Messenger is now available for download on the new skypephone. :) Installed it today and am well impressed!!

It is however only free to use until the end of 2007.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i bet 3 will keep it free for good with a 10 top up like they do with skype.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chris20 wrote: »
    i bet 3 will keep it free for good with a 10 top up like they do with skype.

Huh? MSN is free for life for the duration of the contract. Thats what I was told anyway. So dont see where you got it that 3 were no longer giving free MSN after the end of this year???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    actually, chris, you are probably talking about pay as you go. im on contract.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep i was 3 should keep it free on both its the one service that would bring people to 3.