Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    i caught part of that thought she said her eyelashes ! :D

Anyway sweet dreams all pink of course

you all ought to read the comments on DM Online about her on Loose Women. very funny!
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don,t know what I have done but I started a message and then it disappeared so I sent another one, however the ist one has reappeared so just ignore it.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    you all ought to read the comments on DM Online about her on Loose Women. very funny!

late last night I was looking through a few ITTs, one was when Zoe had Craig on the sofa ,after Swan lake week end , he made very flattering comments about it , and Artem and his work, and then they went on to Nancy and Anton , getting booted off, he said it was now time for them to go ,but he would miss her as she was such fun behind the scenes ,and quite unbelievable at times , such as when she had arrived on sat with a walking stick while wearing 10 inch platform shoes ,while saying she had spained her ankle and while both were laughing , Zoe said I dont think she ever takes them off, I think she goes to bed in them , and Criag ,said ,seriously , I know ,she has told me that they never come off ever .

I now have a wonderful vision of her , in her Nightie , ,well OK then , without her nightie in platform 10inch Heels , eyelashes , and panstick , gracefully slipping into bed ,each night ..:rolleyes: hardlines on anyone in there with her ,:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Armen Way ‏ @armenway

#dwtslv #DWTSLiveinLasVegas rehearsal end after 1am tonight. Tomorrow morning continue...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont remember it either , I think I would have remembered seeing Artem in the purple shirt some how , But as Kara said ,I loved it , the dance ,not the shirt . there was some hot jiving there , Thanks silversandy , for putting it up for us .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Armen Way ‏ @armenway

#dwtslv #DWTSLiveinLasVegas rehearsal end after 1am tonight. Tomorrow morning continue...

They must be shattered, what ever can they be doing , it has to be good if it needs all this reheasal time , I suppose it will be at breakneck speed as well. Its a tough life being a top dancer by the sounds of it .
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I dont remember it either , I think I would have remembered seeing Artem in the purple shirt some how , But as Kara said ,I loved it , the dance ,not the shirt . there was some hot jiving there , Thanks silversandy , for putting it up for us .

there i a bit on you tube about them rehearsing this as well, with Anton telling them to waft their sleeves more !! don't ask me where though an ITT i think
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning everyone, I have looked at the Jive again and I seem to remember parts of it vaguely, however I can,t remember the purple shirts.
    We seem to have looked at an awful lot of vid,s over the last few days although I am not complaining.
    What a vision Nancy must be when she retires for the night.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Found a super pic of Artem from DWTS hoped to post later;):p:D Battery flat in camera. Have sent details to wliag43.:o
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found a super pic of Artem from DWTS hoped to post later;):p:D Battery flat in camera. Have sent details to wliag43.:o

Have the link now ss...will get pics up soon as. KA might need resusitating after seeing them though!! ;)
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Have the link now ss...will get pics up soon as. KA might need resusitating after seeing them though!! ;)

As long as Len isn't in the picture I am sure she will be alright. LOL :D:D:D
    Forum Member

I NEED resuss
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just home, it must be very, very, very good then.;);)
    Forum Member
    I don't know whether BJgirl has had a sneak preview or just kidding. Not sure which Album they are stored in. Maybe wliag43 is still working on them.;)
    Forum Member
    I don't know whether BJgirl has had a sneak preview or just kidding. Not sure which Album they are stored in. Maybe wliag43 is still working on them.;)

she is bless her she is just uploading now :D:D
    Forum Member
    You can imagine my embarrassment when I discovered the battery was flat in my camera. Went to the photographers to buy a new one only to discover it is a rechargeable battery. Anyway I have seen the pics lots of times:):p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go ladies......it's been a tough job but..... :p

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/wliag43/Artem/DWTSLV/Artem1DWTSDWTSLV.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can imagine my embarrassment when I discovered the battery was flat in my camera. Went to the photographers to buy a new one only to discover it is a rechargeable battery. Anyway I have seen the pics lots of times:):p:D
    Who's a lucky girl then.....:rolleyes::p:):)
    Forum Member

Chair for KA Bell please
    Forum Member

It has come out very well. Thank you wliag43 for your help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well worth the wait. He has bulked up nicely has The Master........:D:D
    Thank you. That thud was me heading gently for the floor.....:cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait till you see the next one..........
    Forum Member
    Wonder how many viewings you will get. I am sure it will soon appear on other sites. At least you own the pics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WOW:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like this one.....double thud this time KA

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/wliag43/Artem/DWTSLV/Artem1DWTSDWTSLV-1.jpg

Thanks for SS for the link - made quite a few people happy :D
This discussion has been closed.