Options

Alicia Douvall on This Morning 30/4/14

FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
Forum Member
✭✭
This was one of the most amusing car crashes I have ever seen, wrapped up nicely by H Willoughby kindly suggesting that maybe Alicia should start seeing a psychiatrist.

Apparently she was driven to try to kill herself around last Xmas but she's OK now because four days after the suicide attempt she happened to pick up a rich man in a bar, he paid her debts and is now supporting her financially. As she sobbed at the end of the interview, she's " in a really happy place now". Its really important to change your diet if you are suicidal, by the way.

The only thing in all this that didn't amuse me was the disregard she showed for her 2 kids. She made a point of saying that the older one was looking after the baby while mummy was out looking for a new meal ticket. What a hideous upbringing.

Comments

• Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    That woman has serious issues. I read her interview in the Sunday Mirror and wondered if she may be angling for a place in CBB. Goodness knows how she attracts these rich men. It did seem a bit odd to go from the suicide attempt to 4 days later picking up a new man in a bar. I hope her oldest daughter has managed to continue with her studies and not just become an unpaid nanny/babysitter for her mum and sister.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why she is in TM?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said he could've been anyone, she had no idea he was loaded when she met him. That's lucky,isn't it?
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, l felt extremely sorry for her. :(
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Well, l felt extremely sorry for her. :(

That was why she was there....All for publicity and sympathy, Professional victim that woman
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is obviously in a state but her problems all seem to be of her own making and she has zero self awareness. HW mentioned something about history repeating itself when Alicia said she had a new man but it obviously didn't get through to her. I reserve my sympathy for her daughters.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this woman even famous? She's nothing but a hideous shag and sell merchant with a face like a melting candle.
    All she ever does is mutilates her own body then sells stories about it. F**ks rich men and sells stories on them and then goes on tv with her own personal pity party blaming everything and everyone apart from herself.
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I confess I have no idea who she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    scumbag of a woman ,what a waste of a interview on this morning , gold digger ,feels sorry for herself .
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is car crash TV isn't she. I do feel sorry for her but also have a sense of frustration with people like her as they never seem to learn from anything in life.

From her responses and answers it was still apparent that she wasn't coping and her coping strategies of getting drunk, picking up a man in a bar and him then helping her financially were cringeworthy.

Watched it on ITV +1 and wondered why the "legal comments" kept springing up when she talked about men. What had she said?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    She is car crash TV isn't she. I do feel sorry for her but also have a sense of frustration with people like her as they never seem to learn from anything in life.

From her responses and answers it was still apparent that she wasn't coping and her coping strategies of getting drunk, picking up a man in a bar and him then helping her financially were cringeworthy.

Watched it on ITV +1 and wondered why the "legal comments" kept springing up when she talked about men. What had she said?
    Which is why she's indulged by the likes of This Morning. It's a cheap chavvy rag of a tv programme, one step up from Jeremy Kyle.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember that BBC3 documentary thing she did when she was pregnant with her second child. It was one long car-crash, and I felt so sorry for her teenage daughter, who was effectively having to be the parent! If memory serves, the baby was saddled with the name Papaya!:o
  • Options
    History GalHistory Gal Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    I remember that BBC3 documentary thing she did when she was pregnant with her second child. It was one long car-crash, and I felt so sorry for her teenage daughter, who was effectively having to be the parent! If memory serves, the baby was saddled with the name Papaya!:o

Didn't her daughter miss an A-level exam to look after Star Fruit or whatever ridiculous name she saddled that baby with? Alicia didn't seem to think this was a problem, but the eldest seemed very switched on, which might save her following her mum into kiss n' tell territory!