Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE this remix of Inside Out featuring Eminem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    New amazing Britney paparazzi pic.I don't normally bother with those, but this one is amazing!She wears no make-up and she looks exactly the way she looked in 2000 with no make-up!! Check it out!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney is a natural beauty i think
    One of the few woman in Pop today who is
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    MCA1992 wrote: »
    LOVE this remix of Inside Out featuring Eminem.

I'll give it a listen later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney is a natural beauty i think
    One of the few woman in Pop today who is

For me

Madonna
    Kate Bush
    Britney
    Beyonce
    Shakira
    Rihanna

Little-monster you are correct....as per always ;):cool:
    Forum Member
    I just noticed that 'Femme Fatale' is Britney's 1st album EVER to have 3 top 10 hits on Billboard :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me

Madonna
    Kate Bush
    Britney
    Beyonce
    Shakira
    Rihanna

Little-monster you are correct....as per always ;):cool:

I agree

I also think Rihanna as well
    I have seen several pics of her just chilling out with no make up, her own natural hair and general clothes and she still looks hot. Put her in a bin bag and she would looks gorgeous.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    According to this article Britney's Femme fatale Tour Will be shown on xmas Eve on the BBC :D
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/bbcworldwide/worldwidestories/pressreleases/2011/09_september/3d_music.shtml
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    According to this article Britney's Femme fatale Tour Will be shown on xmas Eve on the BBC :D
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/bbcworldwide/worldwidestories/pressreleases/2011/09_september/3d_music.shtml

:eek: Wow, that's cool!:cool::D

Britney is being interviewed on OK!TV this month too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree

I also think Rihanna as well
    I have seen several pics of her just chilling out with no make up, her own natural hair and general clothes and she still looks hot. Put her in a bin bag and she would looks gorgeous.

Yes i narrowed it down to who can rock anything ;)

and that BBC news is fantastic! Femme Fatale Tour on the BBC this Xmas Eve...in 3D!! :D:cool:
    Forum Member
    Has everyone listened to the demos?They are great!They are all rumoured to be included in the remix album, so I'm still hoping we get to listen to a final version of those tracks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Has everyone listened to the demos?They are great!They are all rumoured to be included in the remix album, so I'm still hoping we get to listen to a final version of those tracks.

yes i want final versions to hear.

So is this B In The Mix Vol 2 thing gonna happen do we think??
    Forum Member

I really don't know.Initially, I didn't want it to be released, but those songs are SOOO promising and I NEED the mastered HQ version for all of them!It's like a new side of Britney that she had only showcased through overlooked album tracks before (Early Morning, Breath On Me, Unusual You etc), so I'd love to hear those songs.On the other hand, I don't know which label is that stupid to release a remix album while her main album hasn't sold 1,5 million copies ww with 3 hit singles yet.Maybe they think they'll benefit from the Christmas market boost, but they're not 100% right.Remix albums only sell if the artist is REALLY hot and successful and right now Britney is not (:()
  • ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alas! It is confirmed! Tracklisting and all! Disappointing line up of remixes, no new songs, and I don't like the artwork. Maybe the lack of new songs points to continuing with Femme Fatale singles? I hope and pray that's the case anyways!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Alot of fans on Exhale are thinking of boycotting the remix album i think i may boycot it simply cause the timing is awful and the track listing is horrible half of the remixes are ALREADY out.

Jive are miking Britney fans. I hope it flops.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Alot of fans on Exhale are thinking of boycotting the remix album i think i may boycot it simply cause the timing is awful and the track listing is horrible half of the remixes are ALREADY out.

I'd far rather that they took the time to actually promote FF. It's a good album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't be buying the remix album
    I don't like them. Not even Madonna and Rihanna's have ever won me over
  • jonnyblackjonnyblack Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's not what the article says. It says the BBC has secured distribution rights outside the US, which means they sell the show to broadcasters.

The Christmas Eve date is the date after which broadcasters can then air the show. I'm sure the BBC will also have purchased the programme if they are distributing (unless they get a crazy offer from Sky?) but that doesn't imply it will air on Xmas Eve, merely it cannot air before Xmas Eve.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I won't be buying the remix album
    I don't like them. Not even Madonna and Rihanna's have ever won me over

I don't see the point in remixes to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erm what is up with that tracklisting???? im not getting it :(

They should do a Criminal EP with missing FF songs (Scary, Sorry Adam etc. HQ Mixes!)
    Forum Member
    erm what is up with that tracklisting???? im not getting it :(

They should do a Criminal EP with missing FF songs (Scary, Sorry Adam etc. HQ Mixes!)
    There is no way this will happen.And all those demos will sound out of place on FF.They should release 1 or 2 more singles after 'Criminal' and then move on to the 8th album, give her at least 50% creative control and let her create some new gems with more underground producers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only been gone two days ...and we are still on page three :eek:

Come on Britney Fans!

Make a Digital spy account if your a lurker :)
    Post anything you want :)
    Don't be shy ...we are a lovely bunch :D

Anyway, A new B in the mix album coming out soon ...I'm not a big fan of Remixes. But I do like 7th Heaven remixes :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i narrowed it down to who can rock anything ;)

and that BBC news is fantastic! Femme Fatale Tour on the BBC this Xmas Eve...in 3D!! :D:cool:

Nice one :cool:
    Forum Member

I don't agree about boycotting.I don't think I'll buy it, but I won't get all fanatic about wanting it to flop.If they can keep it from being released, then it's cool, but if it's out in the market, boycotting is the worst they can do!Besides, if Jive is controlling the release then maybe the fans should sabotage it, but if RCA is behind it then it marks her first release under them.Her fans will sabotage her first release from her brand new label??Not a good look...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭