Lack of smokers?

teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else feel we are missing a Julie Goodyear or White Dee type? Sitting outside chain smoking and putting the world to right!?

Comments

• Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Well they were both in summer series, so a bit easier to sit outside and chain smoke :)

Think quite a few of them are smokers though? Alexander, Kavana, Calum? Maybe more?
  • madiain28madiain28 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else feel we are missing a Julie Goodyear or White Dee type? Sitting outside chain smoking and putting the world to right!?

Interesting as this usually creates an immediate divide into two groups within the house. Although there are some smokers there doesn't appear to be a head honcho taking court scenario. It also usually gives an opportunity for people to vent especially in large group scenarios allowing a breakaway scenario when tensions arise. The boiling pot effect of BB could have happened so early on because you lack some smokers who usually become irrate so go for there cig before imploding which usually gives them the chance to calm down and reflect before acting.
    Well done you've resolved how BB should manage the house in the future to prevent constant tension bring some more smokers in!
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watching people smoke turns my stomach
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I hope they freeze out there!
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,034
    Forum Member
    Strange we haven't seen the gatherings outside. I wonder if they're just not airing those scenes incase of promotion which has been questioned before. I hope we don't miss anything important.