- Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

XIII - yes yes yes, couldn't agree more :cool:
  • Options
    TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martytarty wrote: »
    XIII - yes yes yes, couldn't agree more :cool:

I remember really enjoying XIII on the original Xbox. It was the first FPS I can remember with cel-shaded gfx (a la Borderlands). Wouldn't mind a sequel myself, anyone else seen the movie with Stephen Dorff?? :blush: Lets just say I'm not bothered about a sequel to that. :D
  • Options
    martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    TommyNooka wrote: »
    I remember really enjoying XIII on the original Xbox. It was the first FPS I can remember with cel-shaded gfx (a la Borderlands). Wouldn't mind a sequel myself, anyone else seen the movie with Stephen Dorff?? :blush: Lets just say I'm not bothered about a sequel to that. :D

Yeah I remember I bought it in a sale thinking it might be ok to kill some time, but as I got into the game soon I knew it was much better than I anticipated, in fact I was playing something quite brilliant. If I remember correctly the story line was left on a cliffhanger so about time we should see it. Imagine how good that game would be name on current gen, I'd take a remaster for sure
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diddy Kong Racing deserved a sequel.

Rogue Trip Vacation from the PS1 too.

Apparently Diddy Kong Racing 2 (not its actual name) was planned but wasn't made after the Rare takeover.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diddy_Kong_Racing
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »

I'd love another Portal game but think Valve would struggle to make it as good :blush::(

I would love to see another Portal and Left 4 Dead but I have given up on Valve making a game with 3 in the title now. I know how the Half-Life fans feel now.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    MsLurker wrote: »
    I would love to see another Portal and Left 4 Dead but I have given up on Valve making a game with 3 in the title now. I know how the Half-Life fans feel now.

Portal 3 has VR written all over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Super Mario Sunshine 2. Loved the first one.

Apparently Super Mario Galaxy 3 is happening.
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Super Mario Sunshine - another vote from me.

Others I can think off...

Streets of Rage and Ristar are 2 games that could easily get an update / reboot and work well. With better graphics and sound, and a mix of traditional 2D and 3D levels, but retaining the core things that made them good games to play.
    https://youtu.be/WSIwuoZmhaI?t=2m18s

Pretty much any Sega mega drive / Mega CD / Nintendo NES, SNES and N64 game could work.
  • Options
    reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    MsLurker wrote: »

They are definetly making a new l4d game. They are also making half life 3. Portal may happen
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reglip wrote: »
    They are definetly making a new l4d game. They are also making half life 3. Portal may happen

I have given up on the possibility of a Half-Life 3, it is eight-years come next month since Half-Life 2: Episode Two and I don't believe any of the rumours and reports that keep cropping up about another installment in a franchise. Although I won't lose sleep or get upset over no Half-Life 3, it would be nice to finally get some closure.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alien: Isolation, of course! Although judging from how Sega don't think it performed well, I doubt we'll see it :(
  • Options
    ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,682
    Forum Member
    Would love to see sequels for:
    Alien Isolation
    Darksiders 2
    Singularity
    Bulletstorm
    Splatoon
    The Simpsons Hit and Run (pls... I need this)
    Jak and Daxter (I need this too)
    Shovel Knight
    Super Meat Boy
    The Last of Us (new characters, another part of the world)
    Red Dead Redemption
    Twisted Metal
    Burnout Paradise
    Starhawk
    Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
    Perfect Dark
    Battletoads (could be good... maybe)
    Also I wouldn't complain if they made a new Bioshock, not that that would happen
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also I wouldn't complain if they made a new Bioshock, not that that would happen

The next Bioshock has already been confirmed to be in development/planning stages with 2K Marin developing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    The next Bioshock has already been confirmed to be in development/planning stages with 2K Marin developing it.

Welp, that's my day made. Hope it proves to be a worthy successor to Infinite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simpsons hit and run is a good call actually. Enjoyed the first one.
    Loved the little missions you'd get sent on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crash Bandicoot! But not the graphically reworked on, the old school one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Crash Bandicoot! But not the graphically reworked on, the old school one!
    Sony ran an ad around the time the PS4 was released that had an easter egg hinting at the fact they had re-obtained the rights to Crash, unfortunately nothing's come of that though :( But if Crash does return I would so love a Crash Bash sequel, that was a fantastic multiplayer experience.
  • Options
    AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Red Dead Redemption (favourite game ever)
    Jak & Daxter (awesome trilogy, not sure if I'd prefer the earlier lighter/later grittier setting)
    The Simpsons: Hit & Run (they could so so much with this now!)
    Spyro (iconic platformers have just vanished from gaming outside of Nintendo!)
    Destroy All Humans! (the first two were so much fun, and quite well made)
    Medievil (harking back to PS1 here, amazing games! The PSP one was such fun nostalgia...plus Tom Baker!)
    The Getaway (not amazing but lots of potential...I basically want a sandbox London)
    Batman: Arkham (the trilogy is finished but it's such a rich world that shouldn't be wasted)
    The Last of Us (overrated but very good, wouldn't mind a new story with different people in a new location that advances the wider plot)
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyond Good & Evil is an obvious one, and there is supposed to be a sequel in the offing but it's all gone a bit quiet with that one.

I saw Manhunt's been mentioned and, although the has been a Manhunt 2, I'd love to see a proper PS4/Xbox One sequel.

There was also a cracking FPS called Black right at the tail end of the PS2/Xbox era, a follow up to that would be good.
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AaronWx wrote: »
    I'd like another game like shadow of the colossus. Such a simple yet brilliant game.

The long, long delayed The Last Guardian is supposed to be a kind of spiritual successor to both Colossus and Ico, so that might be for you. If it does indeed come out next year that is.
  • Options
    DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a 'No More Heroes 3', I miss Travis Touchdown!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    snafu65 wrote: »
    There was also a cracking FPS called Black right at the tail end of the PS2/Xbox era, a follow up to that would be good.

There actually WAS a follow up to that on the PS3 called Bodycount and... well... there's a reason it's not talked about so much.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll throw an unusual one that I think a lot of Tales series fans would disagree with. I'd like a 3rd instalment for Tales of Xillia. I liked that particular world, the characters and I think it had a lot more to give. The end of Xillia 2 didn't really wrap up the broader story and the scene at the end of Elle's ending left it directly open to continue. I'd like to see that, provided they did it well of course.
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the order 1886 i liked it and i want to know what happens

alien isolation a good alien game
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the order 1886 i liked it and i want to know what happens

alien isolation a good alien game
    I liked The Order to, a shame it was so short though. Just as the story was getting really interesting it ended. Hopefully they will make another sequel with a much longer campaign and not be treated as a game that just there to show off the PS4 graphics.