Options

Speidi on Loose Women!!!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    If I may say .............this ^^^^ makes you look a bit silly. Just my opinion if course;) I think you might be embarrassing yourself TBH.

Of course you may say so. But since the number of times you post to big up the fake Dylon is not that far from equaling rum's then you will understand that your opinion of me means diddly squat to me.:)
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Of course you may say so. But since the number of times you post to big up the fake Dylon is not that far from equaling rum's then you will understand that your opinion of me means diddly squat to me.:)

Whos fake Dylon?
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think so ?
    Because all I did was back at you re the wig comment. So if it appears aggressive then that's how yours came across........yes ? Yes.:)
    He is fake,get over it & move on with your life for goodness sake. You are embarrassing yourself as well as everyone else with all this adulation of a fake persona who faked a win. There is life out there other than Dylon. Try another subject & you might like it.

The poster to whom I was talking took it how it was meant, and was fine.

No need for you to stick your oar in. Unnecessary, and I'll 'move on' when I wish.

And you could always take your own advice, why are you even bothering to read posts about Rylan? And take time to be so angry about it.

Not that I really care...:rolleyes:

Just can't see why you do.

(Unless you really, really do care like:D)
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Whos fake Dylon?

Rylan...apparently......getting down to silly name calling now
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Rylan...apparently......getting down to silly name calling now

Children often do silly names for people ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes Dylon is the fake winner of BB .Sponsored by a hair-dye company (ok I made that up,but he COULD be)
    Lovely chap,like a clone of Miss Katie Price. And just as fake .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Dylon is the fake winner of BB .Sponsored by a hair-dye company (ok I made that up,but he COULD be)
    Lovely chap,like a clone of Miss Katie Price. And just as fake .

I prefer L'Ryan.

Because he's worth it.

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyway ,back on the thread topic. Spidi looked great on Loose Women and came across really well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sue_Rourke wrote: »
    I prefer L'Ryan.

Because he's worth it.

:p

I agree. £6. A bit much but if he keeps his mouth shut then worth it.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spidi looked great on Loose Women and came across really well.

I agree. I think Heidi craves a normal existence and would give up reality TV in a heartbeat if she could.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Anyway ,back on the thread topic. Spidi looked great on Loose Women and came across really well.

I missed it:(
    just saw Speidi went out for dinner with Jasmine last night, off topic but seems to be the way this thread is going:D
    http://twitter.com/Jasminelennard/status/296787851566280705/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I agree. I think Heidi craves a normal existence and would give up reality TV in a heartbeat if she could.

I have to agree.. I think she would love to be at home with a couple of kids by now.. I don't think playing nasty sits well with her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought they looked scruffy... that's how they choose to dress I guess
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Knowing what their "job" is ie. anything to appear on television, I still find it difficult to believe a word they say and therefore all these interviews will get boring.
    Heidi talks Spencer smirks. But they were more entertaining on The Wright Stuff than they ever were in the house.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I missed it:(
    just saw Speidi went out for dinner with Jasmine last night, off topic but seems to be the way this thread is going:D
    http://twitter.com/Jasminelennard/status/296787851566280705/photo/1

Wonder how they ended up in a bedroom .........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I don't think Speidi played a game. I also don't think they did much wrong to begin with. They mostly just reacted to situations/questions. At some points they hammed it up but for the most part they were themselves. It's just that every single mutterance gets scrutinized and amplified and dissected and people over analyze.

People couldn't survive in the world if they were 100% assholes every day so of course they're also nice.. And somewhat social.. And intelligent.

They're just people. I'm sure half of us have said worse things than they have.

Simply put they were themselves.. With the convenient excuse that they were expected to be villainous.
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »

I think she does too. In a way, I feel very sorry for both of them. I just wonder who advised them? I'm sure that their advisors/managers made lots of money and then left them to the wolves. That is one of the things I hate about reality shows.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh?
    Then why do we have the word in the dictionary if you are saying it can't happen :confused:
    Because people need something to blame their own lack of control on.

Last I looked, unicorn was in there, too.