:D:D:D

What's so funny? Lol.
  • Options
    DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    What's so funny? Lol.

Well stranger the past few pages may give you some insight.
  • Options
    Stardust11Stardust11 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am 22 years old...

Too soon?

I tried not to laugh at this. I failed...
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am 22 years old...

Too soon?

"I am, in fact, 22"

#sniffingchocakestan
  • Options
    piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I am 22 years old...

Too soon?

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22...:D:D:D
    What's so funny? Lol.

Look at Zayn's recent Twitter post, lol
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pirata wrote: »
    I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22...:D:D:D

Look at Zayn's recent Twitter post, lol

Oh, I get it now. Lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im just tired of this drama everytime something positive is occuring. Ffs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im just tired of this drama everytime something positive is occuring. Ffs.

Publicity stunt?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be a pretty bad one when the girls have the britney song placement..

Its weird how a few days after the britney news comes out, zayn does something..
  • Options
    piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Publicity stunt?

Nah, just Zayn being Zayn. He cheated on Rebecca Ferguson too, it's really no surprise that he'd keep doing it. The publicity stunt takes all the responsibility off of him, imo and it's sad to think that either of them would be willing to humiliate themselves for publicity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pirata wrote: »
    Nah, just Zayn being Zayn. He cheated on Rebecca Ferguson too, it's really no surprise that he'd keep doing it. The publicity stunt takes all the responsibility off of him, imo and it's sad to think that either of them would be willing to humiliate themselves for publicity.

Rebecca Ferguson was a publicity stunt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All i know is there is always negativity with zerrie; real or fake.

For arguments sake, if its a stunt, why they would do days after the britney news is beyond me.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is everyone 12 on this thread? It's supposed to be an appreciation thread. Not a thread for childish arguements

Its a discussion thread, not an appreciation thread so debate is welcome. However I agree that a few of the comments the past few pages have been childish. Most the posters are older and in general act mature, even when pushed by rude, disrespectful posters. They've just been dealing with this crap and these misconceptions for over 3 years. I will admit 1D helped boost LM profile but the won xf fair and square without 1D and had their own fanbase before zerrie. Also, people would not pay out a tenner for an album they didn't like just to please a boy band member who will probably never know or care about their existence.

As for the things being discussed.
    1. Excited about Britney song rumours, hope it is true as it would get them a lot of publicity and credibility if the song is good.

2. I think they will at least release a teaser track (like 1Ds fireproof) soon to capitalize on the publicity and keep fans happy til single time.

3. I do worry about how this Zayn scandal will affect the group. LM are always telling girls to stick up for themselves, be independent and don't get walked all over. A member repeatedly taking back somebody who seems to fall into situations which are apparently not what they look like could lead to the group being undermined and being accused of faking their message etc. Slightly off topic but I hate the fact that he is using his age as an excuse. I hate when anyone does that. It gives young people a bad name for themselves and i hate people not accepting responsibility for their actions. Also, he is 22 so he has been an adult for 4 years, he should know the difference between right and wrong and he has been a celeb for 6 years so should know the importance of discretion by now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For arguments sake, if its a stunt, why they would do days after the britney news is beyond me.

Can I get an Amen for Brother Letsjustgo27. All I know is the next 8 days are going to crawl by for me. Why 8 days? Because if they are going to the KCAs, they are going to show signs they are traveling.

Please post more wise-up, your thoughts are appreciated.
  • Options
    Alex_OkoampaAlex_Okoampa Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    I do feel bad for Perrie. I'm pretty sure she hates the hype surrounding her relationship. It's her private life - she dislikes talking about it in interviews or anywhere;

So when news about Zayn's cheating or whatever is speculated, I can't help that the publicity about them is too much to bear especially when the girls know it will affect the Image of the group when the other 3 have zero affiliation with One Direction!!!

Especially when fans think its publicity before their new single.... Class it as a coincidence at the wrong time. The girls have legit done nothing at all to cause such commotion - even about the Britney single, they haven't said anything! Crazy world...
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please post more wise-up, your thoughts are appreciated.

Aww Thanks :blush: I lurk a lot but most of the time I am on a mobile device and it is awkward to post but I will try to when there is more news to discuss. I do enjoy the discussions on here.
  • Options
    luner_45luner_45 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    If that is the case then just think of the positive things that can come out of it. Zayn is in the biggest boyband in the world, think of the publicity it will get for LM - Boosting sales, votes and fans.

However, with LM`s new album out very soon all we will be is Zayn questions, making the focus on Zayn and not on the on the album.

This can also effect LM`s oppurtunities. Everyone all knows LM isnt famous if it wasn`t for Zayn, they can split and LM would become a dead beat.

Not forgetting the abuse LM fans will be getting from 1D fans.

B#1 True although since 1D are on a decline past their peak + most of their twitter fans knowing who LM are, I don't expect much boosting sales.
    B#2 Also True
    B#3 VERY True especially what's happened post Neon Lights Tour

I don't believe Zerrie to Demi's relationship is comparable due to the fact that Demi is big WW with multiple hits. She may not seem that big(In comparison to her peers) but she is very famous and can actually tour the US without cancelling an arena tour. Also Demi>>>>>>Wilmer in terms of who's more famous whereas in Zerrie its quite the opposite.

I do feel bad for Perrie but you are delusional if you think Zayn has cheated on her Twice; Try multiple times. He's a cheater and that's what he'll always be. His post on Twitter is complete BS. Whats the saying? "Actions speak louder than words" And lemme not get into Zayn's "Interesting" tastes in girls. He could date any beautiful girl in the world but he settles for 2's & 1's. Not to mention that they're all white blondes. Is Zayn even interested in diverse girls or does he prefer old rotten Mayonnaise?
    The last time Zayn cheated on Perrie they got engaged so who knows what's gonna happen to her this time.

In all honesty if Perrie remains with him after all of this then maybe the Zerrie Fanatics aren't crazy when they say Perrie is a dumb blonde. I can't imagine anyone remain with someone who cheated on them multiple times.......Unless they're rich, famous, and give plenty of PR for your profile. This is definitely one of those "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" situations. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention that they're all white blondes. Is Zayn even interested in diverse girls or does he prefer old rotten Mayonnaise?

Here I'm going to point out that this is as bigoted a sentiment as when Sammy Davis Jr and Sidney Poitier married outside of their race in the 1960s and got terrible grief over it. I'm calling out all those Twitter and Tumblr girls who are spewing the same line to "stay within his race".

People are attracted to whomever they're attracted to. This country had a civil rights movement to overturn outdated anti-miscegenation laws. And everything turned out fine.
  • Options
    Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, that tweet reminds me of Kristen Stewart's "I love him, I love him, I'm sorry" statement.
    This whole drama is tiresome in the extreme. I'm not looking forward to this being all the papers talk about for the foreseeable future and they will. It's like the British Bieber/Selena at this point.

That said, is Zayn going to show up with her name tattooed on his forehead is the real question. Or what other dramatic and immature act of ''love and renewed fidelity''' has he got up his sleeve? Watch this space.
  • Options
    DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Mayo comment doe, same person that was crying over "transphobic comments" but I'm sleep...
  • Options
    TheKnewbiesTheKnewbies Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, that tweet reminds me of Kristen Stewart's "I love him, I love him, I'm sorry" statement.
    This whole drama is tiresome in the extreme. I'm not looking forward to this being all the papers talk about for the foreseeable future and they will. It's like the British Bieber/Selena at this point.

That said, is Zayn going to show up with her name tattooed on his forehead is the real question. Or what other dramatic and immature act of ''love and renewed fidelity''' has he got up his sleeve? Watch this space.

"Property of Perrie Edwards" tattooed on his peanut might work?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney, please hurry with that single!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And just like that what pops up! The Christian Post is now running the story stateside.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/britney-spears-working-on-ninth-album-and-collaboration-on-new-single-with-iggy-azalea-135790/

Its an amalgamation of all the previous articles, but they included the Sun bit about Little Mix. Edit: sorry mixed up this pub with the Christian Science Monitor.

Anyway this is a news site geared towards Evangelicals, and they are running the story because of Britney's religious affiliation. But this is the first non music site to run the story in the US.

"Azalea posted their collaboration may be released as a single at the beginning of 2016."

They didnt realize Iggy made her "next year" statement in 2014. Dont panic.
This discussion has been closed.