Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    oh yes and her boyfriend no doubt ;)

Well that would be a first as they are never seen together. :p
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    Well that would be a first as they are never seen together. :p

I thought her boyfriend and Ryan were "close" and thats why her boyfriends sister was bearding for Ryan :o or am i getting my blinds and beards mixed up here :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was one of the dumbest BI's I've ever heard. The whole point of Ryan having his alleged boyfriend's sister as a beard(gross) would be so they could spend time together without it seeming weird. They certainly haven't taken any sort of advantage of that situation as you only rarely(if ever) see Ryan and Derek together.

Just some idiot coming up with a reason as to why Ryan is with Julianne. They also said they were engaged about two months ago and Julianne was getting a ring. They were wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony Cowell is on Wootton's radio show. Anyone listening? Is he talking about Mish?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Tony Cowell is on Wootton's radio show. Anyone listening? Is he talking about Mish?

no, but i would guess it's all about xfactor USA as that's all we seem to be hearing about these days. Mish who ? ;)

Don't think there will be any exclusives about wedding dates but i could be wrong :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Mishi should have really become Kate's/William's groom/bridesmaid. I somehow feel betrayed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »

It was originally reported that the house was Terri's, not in Simon's name, so she would not need to hand the keys back. If true, she's probably bought another property out of her own money and will use one of them purely as an investment. Stupid to put a spin on this story that it's showing more commitment to Mez - only last week it was reported that he had bought old moody chops her own house anyway!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    any sightings of Mish recently?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    It was originally reported that the house was Terri's, not in Simon's name, so she would not need to hand the keys back. If true, she's probably bought another property out of her own money and will use one of them purely as an investment. Stupid to put a spin on this story that it's showing more commitment to Mez - only last week it was reported that he had bought old moody chops her own house anyway!

I think he probably will marry her, but buying her a seperate house before they are even marrried dosen't bode well IMO. I would be insulted if i was her ! what is he trying to say, given the size of his LA mansion even if she lived there with him it would hardly be claustrophobic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    I think he probably will marry her

I think NOT in a million years!!!! :eek:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dwZSojqc0Uc/S7lf2NtMuTI/AAAAAAAADcc/cP_eUtibR6Y/s1600/a.jpg

What an awful t-shirt/cardigan combo *vomit smilie* Is it a white t-shirt with grey sleeves or is it a black waistcardigan with grey sleeves :confused: Why does he have such awful dress sense?
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dwZSojqc0Uc/S7lf2NtMuTI/AAAAAAAADcc/cP_eUtibR6Y/s1600/a.jpg

What an awful t-shirt/cardigan combo *vomit smilie* Is it a white t-shirt with grey sleeves or is it a black waistcardigan with grey sleeves :confused: Why does he have such awful dress sense?

I do think that is the VERY WORST item of clothing he owns (and its up against some steep competition - that bloody ribbed sweater thats been on the go since 2002 is another one for the burn pile). Seriously, he's there with his 3 bestie mates and NONE of them whispered into his lug hole "Si, that sweater - JUST NO". Bloody Mckenna needs to write him a new book "I Can Make You Dress Properly". Ryan should go back to lending him Ts from his closet and Randy...well, maybe just send Randy to the shops - no doubt he would return with a dozen giant watches and 16 orange T shirts but that would be an improvement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    I do think that is the VERY WORST item of clothing he owns (and its up against some steep competition - that bloody ribbed sweater thats been on the go since 2002 is another one for the burn pile). Seriously, he's there with his 3 bestie mates and NONE of them whispered into his lug hole "Si, that sweater - JUST NO". Bloody Mckenna needs to write him a new book "I Can Make You Dress Properly". Ryan should go back to lending him Ts from his closet and Randy...well, maybe just send Randy to the shops - no doubt he would return with a dozen giant watches and 16 orange T shirts but that would be an improvement.

i thought it was a white t shirt and a black cardigan with grey sleeves, however, i still say it's not as bad as those white zip off trousers from the " holiday collection " :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that's what I should've said in the AT!

Seriously though, it's not the worst he's worn (there are those dreadful shapeless t-shirts) and it does have the makings of a good outfit but it just doesn't work. Paul and Ryan are always well dressed and even though Randy is casual and not really what you'd call smart or impecable, Randy never looks bad, he just looks like Randy.

Honestly, I don't get how someone so vain who spends a million quid on a car and boasts about using botox as part of his maintenance regime, can look in the mirror 100's of times a day and not once realise that he looks less like a stud and more like a dud. It's the eight wonder of the world :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the white zip offs were gayer than a Village People tribute night, but rather cute and endearing...that THING - sweater / cardi / t shirt/ waistcoat abomination has no redeeming features whatsoever. No one on earth could make that look good (well unless it was being used as a noose to rid the world of Piers Morgan ;) ).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think that is the VERY WORST item of clothing he owns
    D'oh on me. I just re-read that and initially I thought it said "I don't....." My bad :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D'oh on me. I just re-read that and initially I thought it said "I don't....." My bad :o

Hehehe - no problem. Its easier to agree on what we DO like in Simon's wardrobe - white shirt? Not the blouse style ones that are a bit floaty and camp, but the nice, plain button downs always work well. Maybe one of those in black would be nice for a change....???

Im not sure Im in the right thread now....is this the gay thread or the Be Nice one? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hehehe - no problem. Its easier to agree on what we DO like in Simon's wardrobe - white shirt? Not the blouse style ones that are a bit floaty and camp, but the nice, plain button downs always work well. Maybe one of those in black would be nice for a change....???

Im not sure Im in the right thread now....is this the gay thread or the Be Nice one? :D
    The Gay one. I tend to stay in here mostly because I forget in the AT that we're not supposed to post negative things but with some of the stuff he wears (such as above) there simply isn't anything redeeming you can say about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Gay one. I tend to stay in here mostly because I forget in the AT that we're not supposed to post negative things but with some of the stuff he wears (such as above) there simply isn't anything redeeming you can say about it.

His taste in clothing and "girfriends" is somewhat questionable to say the least - this thread is needed to keep the balance ;)

Surprised we havent had an onslaught of LA Smitten-abouts yet....maybe he is too busy to play at being straight this month. Im sure its well overdue though.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His taste in clothing and "girfriends" is somewhat questionable to say the least - this thread is needed to keep the balance ;)

Surprised we havent had an onslaught of LA Smitten-abouts yet....maybe he is too busy to play at being straight this month. Im sure its well overdue though.:yawn:
    I'm stereotyping here I know but wouldn't his awful dress sense be a big nail in the gay coffin?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stereotyping here I know but wouldn't his awful dress sense be a big nail in the gay coffin?

Im sure he has a spin around wardrobe where, behind the 87 grey black and white Ts, he keeps a cornucopia of Fabulous Sparkly Outifts for "private" :D Those drab, shapeless tops are a big fat red herring.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need pics of Mish and her smitten fiance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    We need pics of Mish and her smitten fiance.

Is she actually in LA though. She might still be over here organising the wedding :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    yes that's what I thought

she's just disappeared recently