Anyone else really hate/dislike Keith Lemon?

Comments

• littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes me wonder, who on earth is 'accomodating' the creator, for this cringeworthy Lemon character to be allowed to outstay his welcome?
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just awful basically :mad: The advert with him shirtless playing with his nipples for ITV-HD makes me want to projectile vomit :(

Cannot stand the man :mad:

I agree completely...I take it like me you must be over 15 years of age;)
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the character or the creator.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mute goes on as soon as he pops on the TV cant stand the bloke
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness I am not alone in my utter dislike and disgust at this totally unfunny, hideous man. I never could stand him in that Bo Selecta thing - I don't know what the big deal is about him, everyone I know just loves him, I always stand alone in my distaste for him.

His adverts on ITV made me want to barf. Seriously, I think that to get a job on television now you have to be as ignorant, stupid and sickening as possible otherwise you're not getting in. A lot of tv presenters annoy me actually. Maybe I'm just getting old :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Grappla wrote: »
    Thank goodness I am not alone in my utter dislike and disgust at this totally unfunny, hideous man. I never could stand him in that Bo Selecta thing - I don't know what the big deal is about him, everyone I know just loves him, I always stand alone in my distaste for him.

His adverts on ITV made me want to barf. Seriously, I think that to get a job on television now you have to be as ignorant, stupid and sickening as possible otherwise you're not getting in. A lot of tv presenters annoy me actually. Maybe I'm just getting old :p
    he's a horrible,despicable turd.. a disgrace to the fairer sex.. saw him on that corrie celeb juice thing. if i was kym marsh( love of my life), i would have kicked him in the balls.. but he probably hasnt got any.......
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried, but I just don't get him....maybe it's a generational thing (and you know you're on the wrong side of 40 when you say that!!).
  • ArcticFoxArcticFox Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    i LOVE keith lemon, OOOOOOSH
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate the way he calls Holly Willoughby "Willobooby"
  • ArcticFoxArcticFox Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    What a lot of you dont realise is that he clears a lot of his "jokes" and put downs with at least holly and fearne before the show and they feign outrage and stuff, its not like hes being offensive just for the sake of it, its his character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    Grappla wrote: »

It's not just you :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Avid Merrion.

Loathe Keith Lemon.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cant stand any of his characters....i try to avoid as much as possible but he does pop up on programmes I watch such has I'm a Celeb spinoff and he annoys me. Whats up with the bandage?:confused:

Stupid man
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well someone at the TV companies just loves this annoying twit.
    Either that or he takes no fee for his irritating appearances on every show he possibly get on.
    I can't bear him.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant stand him, i switch off.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I really like him.

I loved Avid as well. :)
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,209
    Forum Member
    Not seen Celleb Juice but never saw what was so funny about Bo Selecta,like Little Britain I think,people call it funny as they are scared to admit they think its rubbish. One of the worst Xmas singles ever IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Extremely unfunny, like Avid Merrion: like Leigh Francis, full stop.

Agree. Worst comedy team ever.
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just awful basically :mad: The advert with him shirtless playing with his nipples for ITV-HD makes me want to projectile vomit :(

I can't watch him on anything. At the sound of his voice I switch channels.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    wallster wrote: »
    I can't watch him on anything. At the sound of his voice I switch channels.

I agree, loathsome, vile, talentless, ugly creep! :eek:
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i saw his 'fitness' dvd in HMV the other day and on the cover it said 'pure comedy gold':eek::confused:
    i think not, he's crap!
  • HezzaHezza Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I used to not like him and found myself switching over whenever he was on the tv but then I watched celecbrity juice and found him hillarious. Now I watch celebrity juice all the time.

Didn't like bo selecta or avid merrion thou.

POTATO :)
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree. I hate hate hate him.

He is disgusting, unfunny and rather nasty.

I cannot for the life of me understand how he is still on telly. What info does he have on the bosses? He must be very very good friends with people in high places.

He sums up everything that is vile and tawdry about Britain and British "comedy" today.

So, yes, totally agree with you mate. He is a filthy disgrace.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind him but i think hes been spreading himself a bit to thinly lately....i prefer Frankie Boyle or Sacha Baron Cohen myself...having said that id prefer a million Keith Lemons over one Jim Davidson.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's too much. I don't hate him but find him cringeworthy, especially with all the sex innuendo with women. He's like a cringey uncle pished at a party that won't shut up or get the hint - you're not funny, now bog off!