Options

Kendra Redeems Herself

Kendra's redeemed herself a little. Still cross with her about the way she spoke to Edwina, but she's not whining as much as she was and has showed some spirit. And apologised to Edwina. . Good all round, everyone makes mistakes.

Comments

• Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you mean getting 10 stars in the easiest challenge there has ever been - yes, she has redeemed herself a bit. No snakes, no rats, easily removed stars - what can you say?
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,074
    Forum Member
    Let's see how she does now that she's been paired with Edwina on a challenge.
  • Options
    GoobyGooby Posts: 1,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must have been a set up so she could win 10 stars and have a thanksgiving dinner.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Gooby wrote: »
    It must have been a set up so she could win 10 stars and have a thanksgiving dinner.

I certainly thought the trial was "dumbed down" anyone could have done it, the difficult part was the rope ladder but she was well secured with safety harness
  • Options
    SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally! It was a bit easy though... Ant and Dec denied rumours it was made easy for her (don't believe it, they must of!)...
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    If you mean getting 10 stars in the easiest challenge there has ever been - yes, she has redeemed herself a bit. No snakes, no rats, easily removed stars - what can you say?
    There would not have been any snakes or rats even if they wanted them in because of animal welfare

the chance of them falling out and dying would have had animal lovers up in arms
  • Options
    MelodyMakerMelodyMaker Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me thinks they want her to look good and hopefully public will stop picking her for trials??
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kendra has achieved 100% on two trials and yet she cant win with some people. It is a shame some people cant except she did well and move on.
  • Options
    daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I would be happy for her to do every trial until she leaves the jungle. But of course her agent has told that is not in the script. I am starting to believe the whole programme is a big set-up.... ITV has probably already signed up the winner for a succession of interviews and programmes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No matter what she does, people seem determined to dislike her. If she doesn't win, its all a strategy for getting voted to play again, if she wins, it was too easy. So what, she still could have tanked it. She didn't, but gets voted to do the trial anyway.

She apologized, is a good sport and is nice in camp. Don't see anything to dislike.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,431
    Forum Member
    No matter what she does, people seem determined to dislike her. If she doesn't win, its all a strategy for getting voted to play again, if she wins, it was too easy. So what, she still could have tanked it. She didn't, but gets voted to do the trial anyway.

She apologized, is a good sport and is nice in camp. Don't see anything to dislike.

I do agree with you except I do think the trial was deliberately made easier.... But suspect it would have been the same for anyone. Think it was more about the camp getting a proper meal due to the weightloss!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly the bile that she gets is imo boring and said for effect. As soon as she got 10 Stars last night and with seconds the first nasty comment was made. I like her and no amount of nasty posts will make me change my mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Getting 10 stars on a trial that was as easy as that isn't really saying much tbh. That trial was obviously designed so that she would win ALL the stars.

Almost every other campmate if given the chance to take part in that would have have also got all 10 stars too. If she got 10 stars in the previous face portrait task then i would have been IMPRESSED :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sali9362 wrote: »
    Getting 10 stars on a trial that was as easy as that isn't really saying much tbh. That trial was obviously designed so that she would win ALL the stars.

Almost every other campmate if given the chance to take part in that would have have also got all 10 stars too. If she got 10 stars in the previous face portrait task then i would have been IMPRESSED :)

The trial was three weeks in the building it wasn't built for Kendra in half a day whoever got that trial would have got the same trial. Why just not say you don't like her and leave it at that.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really think they might be worried about how skinny some are in there to be honest..
  • Options
    misha06misha06 Posts: 3,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the trial was made easy for Kendra in particular.

I reckon it was just an easy trial, to give them all something to eat, and because it was Thanksgiving the grub was American fare; which it probably would have been anyway, to create a bit of a moment for the US contestants.

I don't have any real dislike of Kendra, but she has a mouth on her like a drunk docker, which is very unattractive.