Man has stroke, wakes up Gay

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    She'll be long over it by now. He didn't slim down overnight. In the meantime imagine if they'd had their marriage, maybe even a child or two, and then he'd gone off to become a hairdresser. Compared to what may have been the future I think she's come out of the whole thing reasonably unscathed.

How do you know she is over it? How do you know what would of happened if the accident never happened? Or are you just guessing?
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    aint just crocodiles in denile
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know she is over it? How do you know what would of happened if the accident never happened? Or are you just guessing?
    OK, have it your way. She's still distraught more than a year later. Poor love is probably on anti-depressants and completely suicidal. If only he hadn't broken his back they would have been celebrating their diamond wedding anniversary 60 years from now surrounded by hundreds of adoring great-grandchildren.

And he never would have as much as had a dirty thought about any other human being, let alone someone of the same sex.

Oh the poor dear. It's a complete tragedy I tell you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, have it your way. She's still distraught more than a year later. Poor love is probably on anti-depressants and completely suicidal. If only he hadn't broken his back they would have been celebrating their diamond wedding anniversary 60 years from now surrounded by hundreds of adoring great-grandchildren.

And he never would have as much as had a dirty thought about any other human being, let alone someone of the same sex.

Oh the poor dear. It's a complete tragedy I tell you.

Bit of an un-called for and sarcastic over-reaction there edEx. :confused: Are you always so quick to judge others?
  • dawnrayddawnrayd Posts: 6,746
    Forum Member
    It's a complete tragedy I tell you.

A hilarious tragedy :D
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Why is it horrendous?

I would feel the same about waking up gay. I like things the way they are. Nothing odd about that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    I would feel the same about waking up gay. I like things the way they are. Nothing odd about that.

Fair point, but personally I don't see being gay or straight to be extremely unpleasant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit of an un-called for and sarcastic over-reaction there edEx. :confused: Are you always so quick to judge others?
    Not really, but come on. The Daily Mail has spun a standard coming-out story here into something that it most likely isn't. Chris and his "fiancé" weren't even together at the time of the accident, which to me at least indicates that the relationship wasn't going anywhere.

It's even possible that Chris didn't even say anything that they've printed, because the Mail is famous for just making stuff up with these life pieces once they've interviewed the subject at hand.

Surely you can see that this whole thing is basically nonsense that fills column inches. To get all empathic with one of the characters is like sympathising with people on Jerry Springer.
    Forum Member
    Fair point, but personally I don't see being gay or straight to be extremely unpleasant.

I have absolutely no issue with gay people, but as a straight man, the concept of what is involved during gay sex is most definitely extremely unpleasant. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, but come on. The Daily Mail has spun a standard coming-out story here into something that it most likely isn't. Chris and his "fiancé" weren't even together at the time of the accident, which to me at least indicates that the relationship wasn't going anywhere.

It's even possible that Chris didn't even say anything that they've printed, because the Mail is famous for just making stuff up with these life pieces once they've interviewed the subject at hand.

Surely you can see that this whole thing is basically nonsense that fills column inches. To get all empathic with one of the characters is like sympathising with people on Jerry Springer.

Ok one thing we can both agree on is that the DM is a crock of shit!!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058921/19st-rugby-player-Chris-Birch-stroke-gym-accident-wakes-gay.html?ITO=1490

Quite aware that the story is covered by the worst comic book in circulation, but it's still kinda'a interesting.

Probably depended on the gender of the nurse who was stroking him. Gives the gay stormtroopers a bit more ammunition though:rolleyes:
  • Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member
    Why not? I thought a lifestyle was the way in which a person lives? The way in which this chap lives has changed entirely.....hence a new lifestyle.

unfortunately the homophobes use the term differently
    they think a sexual orientation equals lifestyle
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    MAW wrote: »
    No. Ever been tempted by a woman?

God, no. But then men and women are different. Men and men are the same so the leap isn't anywhere near as great.

I find a heterosexual man's sexual attraction towards a woman to be totally incomprehensible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gives the gay stormtroopers a bit more ammunition though:rolleyes:
    Gay stormtroopers? How old are you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unfortunately the homophobes use the term differently
    they think a sexual orientation equals lifestyle

Never come across this before, being gay/straight isn't a choice, but the lifestyle you lead as a gay/straight person is.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dawnrayd wrote: »
    I have absolutely no issue with gay people, but as a straight man, the concept of what is involved during gay sex is most definitely extremely unpleasant. :D

You mean the exact same things that go on between straight couples? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, no. But then men and women are different. Men and men are the same so the leap isn't anywhere near as great.

I find a heterosexual man's sexual attraction towards a woman to be totally incomprehensible.

How come? What can't you understand?
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    You mean the exact same things that go on between straight couples? :rolleyes:

That's different, a womens arse isn't hairy and she isn't a bloke :)

This is just a matter of sexual preference, I'm sure if I was gay I'd have the opposite opinion. Just because I find the prospect of engaging in gay sex spine chilling, that doesn't mean I'm homophobic. As I've previously said, I'm the most liberal bloke you could meet, and it's not uncommon for me and my mates to end up at a gay club because they tend to be open the latest and being off your head is the norm - no issues whatsoever, but excuse me for having a natural straight reaction to the idea of another mans whatnot up my whatnot. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dawnrayd wrote: »
    That's different, a womens arse isn't hairy and she isn't a bloke :)

This is just a matter of sexual preference, I'm sure if I was gay I'd have the opposite opinion. Just because I find the prospect of engaging in gay sex spine chilling, that doesn't mean I'm homophobic. As I've previously said, I'm the most liberal bloke you could meet, and it's not uncommon for me and my mates to end up at a gay club because they tend to be open the latest and being off your head is the norm - no issues whatsoever, but excuse me for having a natural straight reaction to the idea of another mans whatnot up my whatnot. :D

Your reaction isn't natural, it really isn't. How do you feel when you are in a gay club and you see two guys snogging/gropping each other? As a gay man, I don't find heterosexual sex wrong, or distasteful, or, as I've read on DS before, repulsive. Why would I? Not that I really think about it much, haha.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Your reaction isn't natural, it really isn't. How do you feel when you are in a gay club and you see two guys snogging/gropping each other? As a gay man, I don't find heterosexual sex wrong, or distasteful, or, as I've read on DS before, repulsive. Why would I? Not that I really think about it much, haha.

It does seem weird to go to a gay club where men will be kissing, etc. and then come on here and say that they find the mere idea of male/male sexual interaction 'spine chilling'.

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does seem weird to go to a gay club where men will be kissing, etc. and then come on here and say that they find the mere idea of male/male sexual interaction 'spine chilling'.

:confused:

Yes, that's what I thought.
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is quite obvious dawnrayd is talking in relation to himself.

Nowhere there has he even hinted that he finds gay sex wrong.
  • skipjack79skipjack79 Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your reaction isn't natural, it really isn't.

Nor is gay sex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is quite obvious dawnrayd is talking in relation to himself.

Nowhere there has he even hinted that he finds gay sex wrong.

I'm sure he can defend himself. What do you call "spine chilling" then, in relation to gay sex? Doesn't sound like a glowing endorsement of gay sex to me.
  • jswift909jswift909 Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gay stormtroopers? How old are you?

Let's just say he knew Henry Kitchener personally :p:D