Thanks for the thread ;)
  • lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump for the Benedict fans!
  • teapotsteapots Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great interview. Thanks for posting the link. :)
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Bump!) Anyone not heard these interviews yet? :)
  • lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I listened to the Harry one this week and I think it was even better than Benedict's. What he said about the poo in the freezer issue, as well as Jay's detailed knowledge of the cocaine industry was hilarious! :D If only BOTS could be like that...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lightupvm wrote: »
    I listened to the Harry one this week and I think it was even better than Benedict's. What he said about the poo in the freezer issue, as well as Jay's detailed knowledge of the cocaine industry was hilarious! :D If only BOTS could be like that...

It was a brilliant interview, yes. :) BBBOTS ain't got nothin' on Big Brother Gossip.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See I want to listen, just for gossip value, but if he does the interview in the same superior, preaching and condescending manner he used to explain things on BB, I wouldn't be able to bear it! Decisions, decisions!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    See I want to listen, just for gossip value, but if he does the interview in the same superior, preaching and condescending manner he used to explain things on BB, I wouldn't be able to bear it! Decisions, decisions!

Nah, he does the interview in the same calm, collected, intelligent and thoughtful manner he used to explain things on BB. ;):D Give it a try, what's to lose? :)
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just realised that this has been my most successful thread ever. More than 4.000 views!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    I just realised that this has been my most successful thread ever. More than 4.000 views!:D

I almost never look at views, just replies, but I'm glad that people are taking notice. God knows I've bumped it often enough. :p

[Edit] Just been to look what my 'hi score' is. One thread got 2,662 views and only 47 replies, and another got 2,685 views but only 72 replies. And then there was Jay shat in the freezer!!!!!!!!!!!! (Merged) - 47,672 views, 994 replies. :eek: The annoying thing is that the thread that I started was titled, 'Jay did a sh*t in the freezer?!'. I guess the mods prefer the word 'shat' to a censored 'sh*t'. Either that or they like an abundance of exclamation marks. Go figure. :rolleyes:
  • roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I almost never look at views, just replies, but I'm glad that people are taking notice. God knows I've bumped it often enough. :p

See you made the guardian.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jul/09/ofcom-big-brother-complaints?newsfeed=true

The commenter, WhatJoeThinks, said that complaining to Ofcom about the behaviour of a Big Brother contestant is "like asking the police to get somebody sacked from their job for misconduct".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roth30 wrote: »
    See you made the guardian.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jul/09/ofcom-big-brother-complaints?newsfeed=true

The commenter, WhatJoeThinks, said that complaining to Ofcom about the behaviour of a Big Brother contestant is "like asking the police to get somebody sacked from their job for misconduct".

LOL! :D Thanks for the heads up. That comment was only a couple of hours ago. Why they chose to mention me by name I've no idea, and the sentence they chose isn't even in context, is it? The full comment can be found here. I suppose they thought it was pithy. My other comment (#102) was far more in-depth.

[Edit] I'm going to look like a shameless self-publicist if I bump this thread now! I'll leave it to others to spread the word. ...About the radio interviews, that is! :rolleyes: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Joe:D know you can't reply:rolleyes: