Homophobic rant on the train

1181920212224»

Comments

• designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never Nude wrote: »
    I hate to endorse a stereotype, but please can you two be my online gay bff's? And glowbot to, I would go to costa with you anytime. :):):)

Mine's a fruit frappucino if they do them. If not i'm making us go to Starbucks! lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    :o:):D;)
    designer84 wrote: »
    Mine's a fruit frappucino if they do them. If not i'm making us go to Starbucks! lol :D

Gingerbread Latte for me, and I'm insisting on the comfy seats, no hard chairs and wonky table for us :cool:
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gingerbread Latte for me, and I'm insisting on the comfy seats, no hard chairs and wonky table for us :cool:

We had better make sure we don't sit too close to each other as it may make the homophobes uncomfortable :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    We had better make sure we don't sit too close to each other as it may make the homophobes uncomfortable :(

I know its really really immature, but there is a very small and childish part of me that would enjoy winding them up :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know its really really immature, but there is a very small and childish part of me that would enjoy winding them up :o:o

I was going to suggest we all wear an item of pink and maybe have some gay music basting from our phones as we enter... Maybe a bit of whitney.

I'm not flamboyant but me and my friends will on occasions deliberately act that way. Maybe we should kiss both cheeks as we say hello and hold our drinks with a pinky up :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to suggest we all wear an item of pink and maybe have some gay music basting from our phones as we enter... Maybe a bit of whitney.

I'm not flamboyant but me and my friends will on occasions deliberately act that way. Maybe we should kiss both cheeks as we say hello and hold our drinks with a pinky up :D

:D:D:D If I was gay I would so do this. (yeah, I'm twelve, I know)

We should come in to 'I'm coming out'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D If I was gay I would so do this. (yeah, I'm twelve, I know)

We should come in to 'I'm coming out'.

HA! that's the best song choice! Touche!

I imagine it to be a little like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSCW4ofhuS4

I wish I had a friend like Karen Walker
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HA! that's the best song choice! Touche!

I imagine it to be a little like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSCW4ofhuS4

I wish I had a friend like Karen Walker

When I hit forty I am so turning into her. She is amazing :D:D
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    i didn't know guys had G-spots
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not clicking. Nothing bum related has ever interested me, which is probably why I'm such a terrible gay.
    Forum Member
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously with that username? :D
    I'm not clicking. Nothing bum related has ever interested me, which is probably why I'm such a terrible gay.
    which is why of all gays you annoy me relatively little.
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »
    Seriously with that username? :D

why won't people leave me alone:o
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why won't people leave me alone:o
    It's like they are obsessed with you or something!
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jesaya wrote: »
    Who do you think activists are? We are those gay people - ones who worked with trades unions and political parties and churches (yes, churches) and sat in rooms with the police trying to get them to take homophobic crime seriously (before it was even called 'homophobic'.)

Some of us were political but many were not - a lot of the change was wrought by small groups who simply started help-lines and support groups for people who were struggling with prejudice or just wanted to tell their mum they were gay.

We were doing this long before the 80s - and those famous people who came out did so because of the ground-work laid by thousands of ordinary people who came out before them and then helped others. Not just gay people either - but lots of straight people who supported them because it was the right thing to do.

Of course acceptance accelerates when people start to know someone who is gay - but that wasn't the reason it changed, it was an artifact of the hard work of the people who started it (and have been continuing to work on it ever since.)

I reckon I should just let you respond for me, that's exactly what I was trying to get at.
    Forum Member
    o love how the guy thinks hes done nowt wrong and then when the guy tells him to get off hes totally confused
  • ncc1701ancc1701a Posts: 266
    Forum Member

Is that the only reason why?