Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha Beret at the ready ;p

AlunaGeorge set to big this year and are being hyped alot on radio1 and 1Xtra to the max anyone listened and feelings ?

I'll have to dig it out :p Did they win the Sound of 2013 poll? I've heard the name but haven't actually listened to them yet.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Afternoon guys! :)

Listening to the new paramore interview from radio1 this morning. So psyched for new material. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening! This thread's so quiet today.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the new Paramore song mimi its a great way to comeback :)

And hows everyone else doing ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm ok, just trying to get that assignment of mine done. Nearly there now. Just have to add the sources and referencing and stuff now. That's always a pain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least the main bulk of it is done then can relax :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved the new Paramore song mimi its a great way to comeback :)

And hows everyone else doing ?

Me too I really wanna see them live again this year!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see them live as i was robbed of the chance last time and i loved their last album and riot :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obsessed with this song:

Ellie Goulding- The End http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhVynE8nEY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see them live as i was robbed of the chance last time and i loved their last album and riot :)

I'd missed them about 4 times before I finally saw them at the O2 arena in 2010 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha hoprfully it's second time lucky for me hopefully they do Cardiff again this time round would be even better :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha hoprfully it's second time lucky for me hopefully they do Cardiff again this time round would be even better :)

There's usually at least one show in Ireland (Belfast & Dublin) along with Cardiff for Wales and Manchester, London and (sometimes) Liverpool for England. Edinburgh for Scotland, usually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    There's usually at least one show in Ireland (Belfast & Dublin) along with Cardiff for Wales and Manchester, London and (sometimes) Liverpool for England. Edinburgh for Scotland, usually.

They usually play here but you can never be certain some acts prefer to do Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, and London bypassing us in Wales completely meaning the extra expense of travel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well at least the main bulk of it is done then can relax :)

Actually no, I have to start writing my Semester 2 essay and then my presentation. So a lot more work needs to be done ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gotta be up early for work tomorrow

Speak to you all soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually no, I have to start writing my Semester 2 essay and then my presentation. So a lot more work needs to be done ;)

Look i was trying to focus on the positive but if you wanna be negative about it :D how is everything else coming along though not too stressful ? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night Mimi :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Look i was trying to focus on the positive but if you wanna be negative about it :D how is everything else coming along though not too stressful ? :)

Alright then :p Yeah it's going well. I should have my Tort assignment done by tomorrow or Thursday and then I have to submit it. Then onto the Semester 2 essay and a possible meeting with you know who ;) And then there's the presentation for EU Competition Law :D I'm presenting on a Microsoft antitrust case so I want to praise Apple as much as possible :p Time to get the black turtleneck out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alright then :p Yeah it's going well. I should have my Tort assignment done by tomorrow or Thursday and then I have to submit it. Then onto the Semester 2 essay and a possible meeting with you know who ;) And then there's the presentation for EU Competition Law :D I'm presenting on a Microsoft antitrust case so I want to praise Apple as much as possible :p Time to get the black turtleneck out!

Glad its going well and giving you ample opportunity to bump into a certain someone drop the French Vogue and Red Wine and time to go back to black turtlenecks :p And i'm sure u have ample info to praise apple :p Should start an online petition for an Irish Apple store :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glad its going well and giving you ample opportunity to bump into a certain someone drop the French Vogue and Red Wine and time to go back to black turtlenecks :p And i'm sure u have ample info to praise apple :p Should start an online petition for an Irish Apple store :p

I'll be going back to the black turtleneck for the presentation :p Until then I'll keep the beret, French Vogue and red wine :D I think I might do that and I might get people to sign it. I need an Apple Store here! I just hope no One to One members read it though...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be going back to the black turtleneck for the presentation :p Until then I'll keep the beret, French Vogue and red wine :D I think I might do that and I might get people to sign it. I need an Apple Store here! I just hope no One to One members read it though...

Haha maybe keep the Red Wine you know for courage :D And i find it weird that Ireland with a big city like Dublin hasn't got one yes Belfast does but thats the Uk and still requires a border crossing so it should have one and one to ones love all things Apple so im sure they would.

And had a tough time remembering my first Cd (that was easy) but music overall was between two :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mornign Mimi looking forward to being back at work i bet :p

How is everyone else ?
  • Options