Any one watched Beyonce "Life Is But A Dream" Documentary

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
Forum Member
I'm halfway through watching the beyonce documentary, and i'm interested in what anyone else's opinion is?

If you haven't seen it you can check it out here

http://amarudontv.com/2013/02/17/beyonce-life-is-but-a-dream-full-documentary-video/

Comments

• big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Just watched it, now watching the Oprah interview.

Hmm, to be honest I found the doc a tad too try-hard. As in at times it didn't really feel very natural. Still found it interesting and still think she's great though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did you get Oprah from Dan? I cant find it :(
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Again your website, OP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm watching it now. Has Beyonce's speaking voice changed over time? I think the last time I heard her talk was when she did one of those 'audience with' shows in the UK, but she sounds a bit lispy, and 'street' and deeper voiced in this doc.

I love the scene of the Columbia music execs listening to her track with their heads bobbing up and down furiously like a table of nodding dogs:D
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it very interesting, especially the bits where she said she has sleepless nights over how to stay current and how to stay fresh while at the same time doing the music that she herself wants to do, but not letting the fans down. I'd say that is probably an obstacle that other stars at her level also face. Constantly having to remain current. She's done very well though. She's stayed fresh and current and has never jumped on any bandwagons. When everyone else was jumping on the dance music craze, she didn't.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just want to add as well, she sounded incredible when she was sitting in the car singing Listen!!!!