Options

Kerry Katona Expecting

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Got this from hellomagazine.com :cool: :

Kerry Katona has announced she's to become a mum for the third time. The former Atomic Kitten, who split with Irish singer Brian McFadden last year, is expecting her first child with new love Dave Cunningham.

Speaking in a magazine interview the 24-year-old affirmed she is now happier than ever. The bubbly singer already has two daughters, Molly and Lilly Sue, with Brian. And it seems the wounds from her marriage breakdown have now healed, because Kerry says she is back on good terms with the former Westlife star.

"I think it's brilliant if you can stay friends with your ex," she said recently. "They can share in your new-found happiness. Kelly Brook says that if she marries Billy Zane she'll invite Jason Statham. I'd invite my ex too."

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Kerry (if she really thinks this is wise)

I actually feel quite sorry for Molly and Lilly. Mummy and Daddy split up, daddy ****s off with his new bird to Australia/Canada/His British tour. Mummy brings in a variety of new 'uncles' for them whislt also buggering off abroad. Now if this is true they will have a new sibling. How long will Dave stick around for??? They've hardly been going out for long!

Anyway, its really none of my business, just hope the baby is healthy and she is happy.
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    Well it will keep Kerry in OK/HELLO/CLOSER for the next 12 months and also divert attention from the drugs scandal. :rolleyes:

good luck to her, if she's having it for the right reasons. :cool:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with celebrities? Are they all so gorgeous and rich that nobody can resist them for more than 5 minutes? The ink is barely dry on her divorce papers, she's had depression, the papers have been full of spurious allegations, her ex- husband is shacked up with some australian non-entity and now Kezza is up the duff?

All the best to her, but it's bloody absurd. She's got 2 kids already and she's known this Dave how long? Oh yes, that old chestnut of 'lifelong friend' but really and truly. A painter and decorator is a bit of a comedown from a former boyband member :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    She can't even look after the kids she's got.....out of interest, how long was she with Brian before getting up the spout??

*edit* i can t find this story on the website, do you have a link?
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A painter and decorator is a bit of a comedown from a former boyband member :D

Yes but he might actually be a GOOD painter and decorator as opposed to a CRAP former boy band member (member perhaps being a particularly apt word ;) ) so, given the choice, I know which one I would choose.
  • Options
    JJ2005JJ2005 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    .. A painter and decorator is a bit of a comedown from a former boyband member :D
    Personally I view a Painter and Decorator as quite a few steps higher up the social ladder from Boy Band member, especially an ex Pondlife member.:D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ2005 wrote:
    Personally I view a Painter and Decorator as quite a few steps higher up the social ladder from Boy Band member, especially an ex Pondlife member.:D

True - although I was talking in purely monetary terms - on a very shallow level!!

No offense meant to Painters & Decorators btw - they do a sterling job!
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Call me a cynic, but i don't think this is a good move on Kerry's part :eek: . Don't these so-called celebrities learn from the mistakes of their peers' :confused: :eek: :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah celebrities never learn it's true!

Anyway here is the link to the story for hyacinthbee: http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2005/06/22/kerrykatona/
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember Kerry saying she loved her kids like mad but she wanted to wait about 7-8 years before she had any more.

That was pre divorce though.

Why dont 'celebs' live their lives like 'normal' people? There is a lot to be said for actually having a long term relationship with someone before you get pregnant. Or am I out of touch?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:

Why dont 'celebs' live their lives like 'normal' people? There is a lot to be said for actually having a long term relationship with someone before you get pregnant. Or am I out of touch?

You certainly aren't
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    are we in a stable relationship?? I wonder :rolleyes:

bearing in mind "Kerry's frailty" :rolleyes:

was it a wise thing to have a baby with someone she has only been going out with for 5 minutes?? :confused:

call me old fashioned ("you're old fashioned!" :p )

I am a great believer in COMMITMENT and I would want to be really sure that the father of my child would be staying around 100%
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are we in a stable relationship?? I wonder :rolleyes:

bearing in mind "Kerry's frailty" :rolleyes:

was it a wise thing to have a baby with someone she has only been going out with for 5 minutes?? :confused:

call me old fashioned ("you're old fashioned!" :p )

I am a great believer in COMMITMENT and I would want to be really sure that the father of my child would be staying around 100%

Very well put! Kerry's behaviour is symptomatic of what's wrong with society today :mad:
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    if they are referring to the ok magazine interview shes not expecting it says on the cover "we hope our baby is a boy" but they are just talking about having kids and getting married in the future :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if they are referring to the ok magazine interview shes not expecting it says on the cover "we hope our baby is a boy" but they are just talking about having kids and getting married in the future :)
    Sorry, i don't understand :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol im crap at explaining things. Kerry and Dave are on the front cover of ok magazine on the cover it says "we hope our baby is a boy" and theres a pic of Dave touching her tummy but reading the interview they are talking about the future and how they would like to have kids after they get married. Ok just put that headline on the front to sell more copies Kerry isn't really expecting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But there's a link somewhere on this thread where she apparently confirms her pregnancy :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she must have said it in a different magazine because she doesn't say shes pregnant in ok magazine heres what it says

Kerry can you see yourself having any more children?
    We would definitely want a baby together. I've said I want to do things right this time and get married before I have any more children. But we would love to have a little boy.
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh why won't she leave the damn spotlight? :( I've been fed up with her since the I'm a celeb days.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Jesus effin' Christ :mad: :(

It's time for a full on rant as I haven't had one for ages (and I don't want my crown to slip after saying nice things about Michelle McManus :D )

I cannot believe the silly Katona mare, after all that's happened to her in the last year, has got up the duff by some bloke she's been with for five minutes, who she apparently cheated on Brian with (so I've read this week) and he apparently cheated on his partner with Kerry and has been dipping his wick between the two ever since. What a lovely, solid relationship to bring another child into :rolleyes:

If the cocaine and slimming tablets rumours are true, not to mention the stay she had in the Priory, her depression and her marriage breakdown, Kerry is lurching from crisis to crisis. FFS, is this really the best time to get pregnant? :mad:

Kerry love, it's time to get your shit together, get a grip of yourself and start being a mother to the two girls you already have :mad:
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that in the next few years, the Mother of the year's main income may well be family allowance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    I dont think even She would be stupid enough to intentionally get herself up the duff at the moment, she either is, and its the result of a mistake. Or there is to be a carefully timed miscarriage on the horizon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Haven't read anything on the cocaine, slimming pills, but it makes sense after loosing all that weight. Blimey - imagine that gob on charlie.....

p.s. I cannot believe that this stupid bint is pregnant again. I'll give them a year after the birth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think after the awful childhood she had, mentally ill mother, fostercare etc, that she would just settle down and concentrate on Molly and Lilly :rolleyes: if she continues the way she has been she could well lose her girls to Brian and Delta, which I'm sure she doesn't want.

Pull yourself together before it's too late. :mad: