Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Michelle not even going to come to Carla's wedding? I thought that was a little odd. I know it was short notice but there was never even mention of a card or present been sent from Michelle.
  • madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xVictoriax wrote: »
    Was Michelle not even going to come to Carla's wedding? I thought that was a little odd. I know it was short notice but there was never even mention of a card or present been sent from Michelle.

Yeah I find that weird too. Perhaps Michelle couldn't get back or something.
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    If Michelle was on this cruise with Ciaran then maybe they were still on it and so couldn't get back. If only the writers had had this as a reason for Carla postponing the wedding then we wouldn't be in this predicament!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    We know Carla was never fully committed to the marriage, perhaps she never told Michelle because she knew deep down it wouldn't go ahead?

Talking of weddings... Is it likely that Carla and Peter would be bridesmaid and best man at Michelle and Ciaran's wedding (or non-wedding)? Then again, good chance Alison King was on her break when it was filmed...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Carla isn't at Michelle's wedding then that will be a huge SOR, and in fairness so would Peter been absent. I suppose they could get around Carla not been there by suggesting that any wedding right now will be traumatic given the rape was as a result of her cancelling her own wedding. And I gues sit is possible that Michelle is still currently blissfully unaware of anything back at home though I would have thought she'd have been at least texting someone.
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Why are we having two non-wedding in as many months on Corrie?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Why are we having two non-wedding in as many months on Corrie?

There's no confirmation Michelle/Ciaran get to the wedding stage, just the engagement and starting to arrange it stage.

The spoilers seem to suggest Sophie/Sian actually get to the wedding stage. So an ended engagement and an aborted wedding are two different things. I think Michelle/Ciarans will be :yawn: all the spoilers suggest it's Sophie/Sian that will be the big drama event.
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    There's no confirmation Michelle/Ciaran get to the wedding stage, just the engagement and starting to arrange it stage.

The spoilers seem to suggest Sophie/Sian actually get to the wedding stage. So an ended engagement and an aborted wedding are two different things. I think Michelle/Ciarans will be :yawn: all the spoilers suggest it's Sophie/Sian that will be the big drama event.

But we have seen photos of Michelle in her wedding dress with Ciaran.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    But we have seen photos of Michelle in her wedding dress with Ciaran.

That could just be her trying on a dress. There's nothing to suggest their ending is anything massive or dramatic. The spoilers suggest it's over kids :yawn: I don't think Corrie will do two aborted weddings, and the spoilers all point to S/S having an aborted wedding.

Eitherway I think Michelle/Ciaran will end on a whimper.
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The picture they have used is from last november when chelle foun out about Carla's ban, so he might not necessarily feature.

I am stumped as to what Michelle discovers. I took Carla's declaration on Thursday to be them finding out she has been raped. Something to do with understood being finished could be Carla having a defeatist attitude or it could be a rumour gone round the industry from Frank, who knows yet!

I don't think that Carla and Peter will see each other before Carla goes away unfortunately :(

He is on the radio times cast list for w/c 31st october - so they will:)
    Forum Member
    We know Carla was never fully committed to the marriage, perhaps she never told Michelle because she knew deep down it wouldn't go ahead?

Talking of weddings... Is it likely that Carla and Peter would be bridesmaid and best man at Michelle and Ciaran's wedding (or non-wedding)? Then again, good chance Alison King was on her break when it was filmed...

The photo of Kym in a wedding dress was taken at the beginning of October I believe, and Ali got back on the 1st I believe so hopefully she will be there. It would be very silly for Carla not to be there, especially if her and chelle are very close again, and Michelle might want someone there whos family - would love Barry and Helen up- but doubt it.

Love the idea of Peter as best man and Carla as maid of honour. What's that tradition again? ;)
    He is on the radio times cast list for w/c 31st october - so they will:)

Aww brilliant news thank you! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ive just read in the daily star about the peter drinking thinkg that peter falls off the wagon when he makes a speech for the 1st yr anniversary and also he finds out that one of his mentors from his alcohol group has put himself in a coma from drinking so much also the whole strane of the leanne thing as well so not sure how true this is as all the papers say different
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xVictoriax wrote: »
    smiler07 wrote: »
    ive just read in the daily star about the peter drinking thinkg that peter falls off the wagon when he makes a speech for the 1st yr anniversary and also he finds out that one of his mentors from his alcohol group has put himself in a coma from drinking so much also the whole strane of the leanne thing as well so not sure how true this is as all the papers say different

Hm but would Peter then go and drink himself if he heard his friend had put himself into a coma from drinking.. I suppose he is an alcoholic though so its different
  • Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smiler07 wrote: »

Really good continuity there with his memories of the tram crash forcing him off the wagon. The last time he hit the bottle, it was because of the injuries he had sustained in the crash so makes sense that reliving it, as well as seeing his mentor fall off the wagon too and very destructively, will be very true to the character :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hm but would Peter then go and drink himself if he heard his friend had put himself into a coma from drinking.. I suppose he is an alcoholic though so its different

yea exactly im not to sure how true all these are tbh just have to wait and see i suppose i just hope its a one off thing as i love peter too much for him to go completely off the rails again!! i know its realistic for alcoholics to do this... just hope we hear some spoilers about him and carla soon
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...........Michelle steps in knowing she doesn't mean it or something

Who ever realised that running a business was so easy? We've had a hairdresser, and now we have a barmaid. It makes you wonder why people go to university, and/or spend a fortune on MBA courses.
    The photo of Kym in a wedding dress was taken at the beginning of October I believe

If the Michelle / Kieron wedding goes ahead (followed, hopefully by a year long honeymoon) how many of her children will be there? Two? One? None?
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Who ever realised that running a business was so easy? We've had a hairdresser, and now we have a barmaid. It makes you wonder why people go to university, and/or spend a fortune on MBA courses.

If the Michelle / Kieron wedding goes ahead (followed, hopefully by a year long honeymoon) how many of her children will be there? Two? One? None?

Hahaha. Even Carla didn't know what she was getting into when she was first given the ropes. She wanted a career in children's clothing but wasn't business-y or anything, just had to get stuck in at the deep end.

And my God yes Ryan should really be there. Had completely forgotten about him :o Michelle wouldn't acccept any excuse given how close they are so it will be silly if neither her son or parents were at her wedding. Guess we'll have to watch this space!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .........And my God yes Ryan should really be there. Had completely forgotten about him :o Michelle wouldn't acccept any excuse given how close they are so it will be silly if neither her son or parents were at her wedding. Guess we'll have to watch this space!

Not to mention her real son ...whose name completely escapes me....as it does her, I think.

And parents? Have we met her parents? She's only a Connor by marriage, isn't she? A posthumous once, since originally Dean was only her boyfiend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parents? Have we met her parents?

Yes, Helen and Barry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Helen and Barry

Err...I've edited my post now. Sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to mention her real son ...whose name completely escapes me....as it does her, I think.

And parents? Have we met her parents? She's only a Connor by marriage, isn't she? A posthumous once, since originally Dean was only her boyfiend.

Your talking about Michelle right? She is a connor by blood not my marriage.

If your talking about Carla Dean was Michelle's boyfriend and we haven't met her parents, her mum is dead, don't know about ehr dad
  • Holz_Holz_ Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your talking about Michelle right? She is a connor by blood not my marriage.

If your talking about Carla Dean was Michelle's boyfriend and we haven't met her parents, her mum is dead, don't know about ehr dad
    Carla said in one ep that her Dad's living on some estate and I get the feeling they don't speak.
    But yeah, Michelle is Liam and Paul's sister.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your talking about Michelle right? She is a connor by blood not my marriage....................
    Holz_ wrote: »
    ..............But yeah, Michelle is Liam and Paul's sister.

My apologies; you're both absolutely correct. For some reason I thought it was Dean who'd been a Connor. On reflection, that would have been really silly plotting ....three brothers all killed by cars.
  • ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thursday 3 November

8:30pm - 8:59pm

Michelle and Ciaran arrive back on the Street with good news, only to find Carla in a mess after firing her unco-operative staff and insisting she needs to be free of Frank. Rosie's interview about John infuriates Chesney, and as Faye rushes to talk to Anna, she sees her canoodling with Owen. Sophie and Sian show Amber their engagement rings.
  • Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ElleBelle wrote: »
    Thursday 3 November

8:30pm - 8:59pm

Michelle and Ciaran arrive back on the Street with good news, only to find Carla in a mess after firing her unco-operative staff and insisting she needs to be free of Frank. Rosie's interview about John infuriates Chesney, and as Faye rushes to talk to Anna, she sees her canoodling with Owen. Sophie and Sian show Amber their engagement rings.

Oooh sounds very good! I'm actually looking forward to Michelle coming back to see what she brings to the Frank/Carla storyline. I think Carla will do well to have Michelle in her corner :)

Very surprised that Carla has fired more staff though? :confused:

Looks like Devil Child Faye is going to give Anna and Owen more grief :mad:

Sophie/Sian/Amber looks good :)