[Game] X-factor vs The Voice Final

Comments

• fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Shayne

*standing ovation*

Yummy! Juicy - very juicy! I love this song Shayne and you singing it has literally made my heart melt. Then dueting with One Republic? That was epic! However, I feel tonight I wanted you to go one step further. I want you to be in the final so I want you to push it that much harder! Then again I want Ruth and Danyl to be in it too. This is so massively difficult!:eek: All I can say is try even harder and go all out if you make it through!

I love youuuuu Shayneeneneneknekfe! Also Shayne + Ryan Tedder = dead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Amazing comments for Shayne and thank you one republic!!

With the final duet of the night is a man and an amazing woman….It`s Danyl Johnson and LEANN RIMES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Mh-daIIVs
    Note: Danyl will be singing Ronan's parts and the celebrity guest is the beautiful Leann Rimes.
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyl Johnson with LeAnn Rimes
    *standing ovation*
    All I can say is well done! Because you, Mr Johnson, have just made it too difficult to choose between all three of you to win tonight! That was perfection, so beautiful between you and LeAnn. It’s just been great to see you evolve to this stage Danyl and I hope we get the honour of seeing you perform again. There’s only two places so it’s gonna be tough. And I’m quite worried now for Ruth because there’s no clear progressers now. Amazing work Danyl, well done!
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shayne

*standing ovation*

Yummy! Juicy - very juicy! I love this song Shayne and you singing it has literally made my heart melt. Then dueting with One Republic? That was epic! However, I feel tonight I wanted you to go one step further. I want you to be in the final so I want you to push it that much harder! Then again I want Ruth and Danyl to be in it too. This is so massively difficult!:eek: All I can say is try even harder and go all out if you make it through!

I love youuuuu Shayneeneneneknekfe! Also Shayne + Ryan Tedder = dead.

Well Roxie, lets make it easy for you.. ;)

and The Tedder

Well Shayne, see you in the final!
    Forum Member
    Danyl

*standing ovation*

Now I know it's an unusual song choice but can I just mention how incredible was Danyl? Insane. Epic. No words. Just epic. And how epic was Leann? Absurdity - all of it! Finally, can I mention how epic was the chorus. You and Leann gazing into each other's eyes <3. It was so bloody touching! Danyl honey it was like sugar and spice all over again. You showed everyone how a ballad is done. You've shown everyone all sides of yourself throughout this competition - from being pop singer, to a ballad singer to a rock singer to a soul singer to a country/bluesy singer. You are incredible. If you're not in the final, I will eat Kuda (oh. my. god.com)!
    Forum Member
    So that is all. They have done all they can and now it is up to you. Who will make the final 2? Lines are now.....OPEN!! To vote send me a ranking of 3(Best) - 1(Worst) Here is a reminder of tonight:
    Movies Part 2

1. Ruth Lorenzo - Reflections(Mulan) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzsHrK7nY2c

2. Shayne Ward - This woman`s work(She`s having a baby) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j4IASIn_XA

3. Danyl Johnson - Crazy(Kickass) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA36wU4jgj4

Duet

1. Ruth Lorenzo - Quizas, Quizas, Quizas (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYz5CiEy5bY
    Stage directions: Starts with Andrea and Ruth facing away from each other, each singing their individual parts before coming together for the first harmony. Ruth sings Jennifer's parts.

2. Shayne Ward - Apoligize(Duet with One Republic) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y
    Shayne:
    I'm hangin' on your rope,
    Got me ten feet off the ground.
    And I'm hearin' what you say,
    But I just can't make a sound.
    You tell me that you need me,
    Then you go and cut me down...
    But wait...
    You tell me that you're sorry,
    Didn't think I'd turn around...
    And say...

[Chorus]
    Shayne & One Republic:
    That it's too late to apologize.
    It's too late...
    I said it's too late to apologize.
    It's too late.
    Yeah!

[Verse 2]
    One Republic:
    I'd take another chance,
    Take a fall, take a shot for you.
    I need you like a heart needs a beat,
    But it's nothin' new.
    Shayne & One Republic:
    I loved you with a fire red,
    Now it's turnin' blue...
    And you say...
    One Republic:
    Sorry, you're not the angel
    Heaven let me think was you...
    But I'm afraid...

[Chorus]
    It's too late to apologize.
    It's too late.
    Shayne:
    It's too late.
    Whoa!

[Chorus]
    Shayne & One republic:
    It's too late to apologize.
    It's too late.
    It's too late.

Shayne: It's too late to apologize. YEAH!
    One republic: I said it's too late to apologize. YEAH!
    Shayne: I'm holdin' on your rope,
    got me ten feet off the ground.

3. Danyl Johnson - Last thing on my mind(Duet with Leann Rimes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Mh-daIIVs
    Note: Danyl will be singing Ronan's parts and the celebrity guest is the beautiful Leann Rimes.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW! What a very high standard so far tonight! :D

My voting was SO hard to do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, don't I just feel like Gary Barlow when I'm critiquing you...:D

I thought that was a better performance that what you did in the first round tonight. but Country-pop? is all im gonna say... You have deievered some great performances in the past and I thought having the female companionship made you lift the performance even higher and you both delivered great vocals. Well Done
    Forum Member
    O dear, don't I just feel like Gary Barlow when I'm critiquing you...:D

I thought that was a better performance that what you did in the first round tonight. but Country-pop? is all im gonna say... You have deievered some great performances in the past and I thought having the female companionship made you lift the performance even higher and you both delivered great vocals. Well Done

Does Ronan's voice not suit Danyl's PERFECTLY though Kuds?
    Forum Member
    Lines close at 7:30. Kuda please vote!!
    Forum Member
    I want to hear Wong's thoughts, who he is rooting for at this time (or give us a hint)! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Ronan's voice not suit Danyl's PERFECTLY though Kuds?

my favourite teacher calls me that! :D:D
    I thought the the vocals were great and sorry If I come across as hard to please, I just tryna push him a bit more to deliver better performances because in my opinion, he as the weakest prior to last week's show. if he gets through, there's that one performance I hope he repeats, as his 'favourite'!!

So yes, it suits him perfectly as it isn't soulfull or hard wearing raspy rock.
    Forum Member
    I want to hear Wong's thoughts, who is he rooting for at this time (or give us a hint)! :D

George has not responded!! :(
    Forum Member
    Right, lines will open till 25 minutes too, as I have someone going to vote :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you are getting enough votes..
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted. I only really liked one act though, the other two were pretty average in my opinion :/

I hope that the one that survives (or two if people are crazy :p) can impress me in part 2...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted. I only really liked one act though, the other two were pretty average in my opinion :/

I hope that the one that survives (or two if people are crazy :p) can impress me in part 2...

no hint of who you're rooting for? :cool::D

Forget that PM ive just sent you..
    Thank you for voting! :D
    Forum Member
    And the lines are now....CLOSED!!!
    Forum Member

EndofSanity - you and your enigmatic ways...who are you talking about exactly? Can you give us a hint?
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EndofSanity - you and your enigmatic ways...who are you talking about exactly? Can you give us a hint?

Nope, as that would probably offend that least one person! :p
    Forum Member
    The votes have been counted and verified and we now have a result. For one act, they will leave in 3rd place and not go through to the 2nd part of the final. Please welcome back your final 3!!!

Kuda and Shayne Ward

Roxie and Danyl Johnson

Jack and Ruth Lorenzo

The 1st act through to the final 2 is.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Holds Mr Ward's shoulder*
    Roxie wishes she was me...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh, good luck everybody

*fingers crossed*
    Forum Member
    Shayne Ward!!!

Congratulations Kuda. Shayne is one step closer to becoming the champion!!!

The 2nd and final act through to the final 2 is....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Shayne and Kuda, well deserved!