Forum Member
✭✭✭
She is a complete airhead only focused on looks and money

Comments

• Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I refuse to believe she didn't even know basic shapes and the alphabet.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Alicia but the whole "I'd rather die than not have tits" stuff was disappointing to say the least.
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight? :o:D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Doesn't that sum up the majority of BB housemates though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a complete airhead only focused on looks and money

She seems to have spent all the money and completely ruined any looks that she DID have. I wonder if this fee is going towards making them even worse, or whether she will do the right thing and spend it on raising her daughters.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not much of a Hopkins fan but her appalled face whenever Alicia reveals things about herself is hilarious :D
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I see a woman who is damaged, troubled, has made some terrible choices in life and suffered for them, not to mention she quite likely had something go terribly amiss in her childhood to miss out on so many basic skills.

As for her being obsessed with money, losing your lot and having none can do that to you.

The "I'd rather die" thing was careless and thoughtless, but let's be fair, Alicia hasn't displayed an ability to think through what she says.

Her heart is in the right place, she's trying her best and she stands up for herself. I can't fault her for any of that.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    I see a woman who is damaged, troubled, has made some terrible choices in life and suffered for them, not to mention she quite likely had something go terribly amiss in her childhood to miss out on so many basic skills.

As for her being obsessed with money, losing your lot and having none can do that to you.

The "I'd rather die" thing was careless and thoughtless, but let's be fair, Alicia hasn't displayed an ability to think through what she says.

Her heart is in the right place, she's trying her best and she stands up for herself. I can't fault her for any of that.

Well said Mrs Checks
  • Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with you! My heart goes out to her but have to wonder what was going on during her school years. How do you get through school without learning the alphabet?
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    777Eilidh wrote: »
    I agree with you! My heart goes out to her but have to wonder what was going on during her school years. How do you get through school without learning the alphabet?

It shouldnt happen but it does, though. Maybe adults who were busy with their own stuff and didnt really take the time to support her or make sure she got a proper education, teachers who didnt really care. It's unfortunate and pretty sad.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like all of this :)
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good post, Mrs!
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very insecure, damaged woman....having that much surgery, having her ribs shaved, is something that someone does if they loathe themselves. Something happened, maybe she did badly at school and got left behind. People do go through school without being educated.
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    777Eilidh wrote: »

I watched her saying this and felt some sympathy for her..as a 51 year old ex social worker I am ashamed to say I still don't know the alphabet...it's something I have never been able to retain in my head.

I read all the time and wouldn't consider myself to be stupid but alas when it comes to the alphabet it beats me every time..but I guess at my age now its no big deal.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Im afraid that she is a perfect example as to why people should have to apply for a licence to have children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you really believing any of her schtick ? This is a carefully contrived persona for the show. You look carefully and she has a backbone of steel.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Are you really believing any of her schtick ? This is a carefully contrived persona for the show. You look carefully and she has a backbone of steel.

Perhaps she has a "backbone of steel" because she's faced criticism all her life?

I think she has a great deflective armour, for what it's worth, but you can see underneath she struggles with things (feeling that Calum wad two faced was an example of this)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she has a "backbone of steel" because she's faced criticism all her life?

I think she has a great deflective armour, for what it's worth, but you can see underneath she struggles with things (feeling that Calum wad two faced was an example of this)

I think she deserves criticism when she decides that her daughter (oldest one) has to change her name to one that she thinks will help her to become a glamour model like she was, and she tells her daughter, who was fairly young at the time, that it will be fine for her to have a boob job at 16. She was taking her daughter out of school at exam time to look after the younger baby while she went for more plastic surgery too. Make no mistake, that one only cares about herself, and half of this act we're getting in the BB house is just that, an act, it's not the real her at all.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refuse to believe she didn't even know basic shapes and the alphabet.

A common problem for dyslexics? Hardly a basis for disbelief, surely.:confused:
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now she's upset because Price didn't save her as "most entertaining HM".
    Alicia is definitely away with the fairies.
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    She's an idiot.
    She's so ridiculously thick, it pains me.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she deserves criticism when she decides that her daughter (oldest one) has to change her name to one that she thinks will help her to become a glamour model like she was, and she tells her daughter, who was fairly young at the time, that it will be fine for her to have a boob job at 16. She was taking her daughter out of school at exam time to look after the younger baby while she went for more plastic surgery too. Make no mistake, that one only cares about herself, and half of this act we're getting in the BB house is just that, an act, it's not the real her at all.

Years ago. Have you not heard, she's addressed her addiction?:confused:
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    She is a very insecure, damaged woman....having that much surgery, having her ribs shaved, is something that someone does if they loathe themselves. Something happened, maybe she did badly at school and got left behind. People do go through school without being educated.

Thats exactly how it seems to me. Its the reason why i didn't like all the girls picking on her, its like they smelt blood with the easy target.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And she sold kiss and tell stories about celebs to the press. She knows what she is doing. Either people are too stupid to see it or they don't want to see it.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    Thats exactly how it seems to me. Its the reason why i didn't like all the girls picking on her, its like they smelt blood with the easy target.

Or smelt bacon :p