Parenthood season 6

ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi does anyone know if and when netflix u.s will get season 6 of this great show?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I would love to see this show on the UK service, Anyone else like to see Parenthood added to Netflix UK :) ?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would as well

I only ever saw season 1-2 and it disappeared from Uk tv. So would happily delve back into it again.

It is a lovely little underrated gem.
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Love this show..half way season 4..my god its been sad..but its only got season up til season 5 atm.
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished Season 6 today. It was a shorter season as it was the final one and only had 13 episodes.
    Really good to have proper closure to the show and the last episode was very good.

Its a shame I had to resort to other means to watch the show as I always felt it would do ok on uk tv in a decent tine slot. The show was consistantly good throughout the 6 seasons and its a pity it had to end.
  • bladedsbladeds Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Not sure when it will come to Netflix, but you can watch it on Hulu plus :P. Since the series finished airing on 29th of January, it shouldn't be too long.
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bladeds wrote: »
    Not sure when it will come to Netflix, but you can watch it on Hulu plus :P. Since the series finished airing on 29th of January, it shouldn't be too long.

Thanks for that....never heard of hulu plus so no idea how to get it...will ask my friend google...lol.