Options

Hollyoaks: Six Weeks Of Summer 2014 - Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

2»

Comments

• Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh yay, glad they're doing the six weeks of summer again, anyone know what time the trailers released?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Ooh yay, glad they're doing the six weeks of summer again, anyone know what time the trailers released?

Here's the trailer :)

I wonder who could possibly be in the car at the end of the video.
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Maxine and Dennis will be in the car, and will be the death of Dennis.
  • Options
    gwendagwenda Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the car crash leads to a death I think it will be one of:
    Dennis
    Maxine's baby
    Sam
    Nico
    Leela.

Sam is potentially the best. I think she killed F. The Peri&Leela reveal. Her breathed family would have ample storyline material as they rebuild their lives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Can't blame Cameron really for wanting revenge on Sam she got sent him down for a crime he didn't admit for 14 years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I hope Nico doesnt die.

Bryan Kirkwood would be the biggest d*ck in history if he done this.. Not that he already isnt..

He already failed to make it into a Gangster Soap.
    I want to see more happy moments :(
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazza81 wrote: »
    Sounds a bit boring!
    Last year was admittedly better with Clare and the Mercedes/Paul story

Really? I personally disagree. I thought the Clare/Mercedes/Browning SL was dreadful. The acting from Browning and Clare was absolutely awful. Very panto and over the top. The whole thing just came across as very silly to me. It was such a poor return and stint for Clare.

When it was confirmed that she would return later in the year, I never expected them to kill her off instantly. The whole drama between her, Mercedes and Shirley came off as incredibly juvenile to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the car crash has something to do with the Blake's as Patricks car.

And what the f**k is wrong with Sienna, trying to kiss Dodger AGAIN!!!!!!
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Anyone think Dennis might die this time? The actor announced he was leaving, but there have been zero hints what his leaving story might be, and he does feature in the Max/Patrick story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    Anyone think Dennis might die this time? The actor announced he was leaving, but there have been zero hints what his leaving story might be, and he does feature in the Max/Patrick story.

Joe Tracinis still there.
    He was posting loads of vines on set yesterday.. Of squirrels... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »

I had the exact same thought yesterday and that maybe it will be Patrick the kills him, especially after the E4 episode.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really want Maxine to walk up that aisle and just tell them all what Patrick has been doing for all this time... Damn he infuriates me. >:(

JP/Ste stuff looks brilliant and I really hope the net closes in on Finn soon as he makes me blood boil. >:(

Blessing/Dennis stuff will be gold as the two of them work so well together and Blessing has been the best new addition for quite a while. :D

Sienna kissing Dodger... Oh deary me. :o

Roscoe related stuff... No thank you. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want Maxine to walk up that aisle and just tell them all what Patrick has been doing for all this time... Damn he infuriates me. >:(

JP/Ste stuff looks brilliant and I really hope the net closes in on Finn soon as he makes me blood boil. >:(

Blessing/Dennis stuff will be gold as the two of them work so well together and Blessing has been the best new addition for quite a while. :D

BIB I know we have had this already and she put it down to her craziness. What is it going to be blamed on this time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB I know we have had this already and she put it down to her craziness. What is it going to be blamed on this time

Shes just f*cked up.

If they continue this incest thing, it could be very risky.
    Although they may not be actually related, they are on the show, and its quite disturbing.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB
    Looking at the trailer there seem to be some very strong scenes with Ste and Finn and Finn don't look too happy! I like how sometimes they do a throwback of Ste to his dark menacing days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes just f*cked up.

If they continue this incest thing, it could be very risky.
    Although they may not be actually related, they are on the show, and its quite disturbing.

they cant go down the incest route as he rejected her and made it pretty clear I really cant see Dodger getting that desperate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    they cant go down the incest route as he rejected her and made it pretty clear I really cant see Dodger getting that desperate.

I dont mean Dodger, i just mean her, like a weird obsession with her brother, surprised Anna Passey and Danny Mac agreed to go through with that.