Options

The Strain - Season 2 Teaser Trailer

Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I did a search and cannot find a thread about the strain. I know I've seen it in the past but for whatever reason I just cannot find it. The search function seems to rarely work for me. Anyway, the season 2 trailer has been airing on TV in the US lately and it looks like it's going to be epic. I still haven't seen the first season due to personal reasons but I plan on binge watching it very soon.

2nd season starts this summer. No Official date yet.

LINK

EDIT: I found the other STRAIN thread. Dont know HOW I missed it! :blush:

Comments

• Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL! It's right there on the front page near the top of this forum! :D
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one else seen this at US Pace yet?

Not too bad a start to the 2nd season but I was a little disappointed that the destruction we saw at the end of last season didn't seem to be happening in the 2nd season.

I thought there would be all out war.

Anyway, some good back story and liked how we saw the Master become himself,

Seems they've got rid of the Master for a load of blind kids in mud. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a US Pace The Strain thread. You just have to search for it. I remember seeing it regularly for season 1.

The Watch thread is the UK Pace.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no Season 2 US pace thread and everyone knows the search function doesn't always work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no Season 2 US pace thread and everyone knows the search function doesn't always work.

I don't think there is a season 2 thread but i found the season 1 US pace thread if you're interested in continuing discussing the show with folk watching it at that pace if you fancy it. You could do it here too if you want to.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1985048