Humax EPG problem

I have had no problems with my Humax Foxsat-HDR until recently. However, for a few days now, when calling up the EPG, it sometimes shows all the programmes for the following 7 days and sometimes it only shows programmes for one or two days and for only some of the channels in my favourites list. This is irrespective of whether I access the EPG by pressing the Guide button on the remote or by pressing the Schedule and red buttons.

I will check it again later this evening but it may be that the problem only occurs during the day and not during the evening.

Does anybody have an idea where the problem may lie?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you receiving all the channels okay?

It could be your dish has got knocked a bit out of aliment and is no longer seeing Eurobird properly which is the one transmitting the program guide.

Automan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the suggestion. I checked the dish but everything seemed secure and there has been no problem with receiving all the channels.

I checked the HDMI cable between the Humax and the TV (which I had already done previously), making sure that it was firmly inserted at both ends. This seems to have resolved the problem. Even though it appeared to be connected properly, it presumably wasn't.