JADE Goody’s estate is facing bankruptcy...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    The Sun that used to print stories of how thick she was and how racist she was and then she became sick and it was like the second coming, they could not kiss her arse enough

The sun seems to have a special gift for doing this. Look at Princess Diana, Michael Jackson ect ect, vilified in life and death they act like they have always worshipped the ground they walked on. Those u turns were visible from space. :rolleyes:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade was a horrible person and I never liked her. Yes it was tragic what happened to her, but lets not try to pretend she was anything more than a thick, inarticulate bully who showed herself up to be a vile on several separate occasions.

Had a few encounters with her myself, couldnt agree more.

Very sad she died though, and for her kids.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    Jade was a horrible person and I never liked her. Yes it was tragic what happened to her, but lets not try to pretend she was anything more than a thick, inarticulate bully who showed herself up to be a vile on several separate occasions.

good post - whilst i'm not rejoicing at the estate being apparently left with nothing I just think she didn't earn it anyway, never paid her bills so it's just her past catching up with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    good post - whilst i'm not rejoicing at the estate being apparently left with nothing I just think she didn't earn it anyway, never paid her bills so it's just her past catching up with her.

There does seem to be a lot on the press about stars not paying the tax man recently. You would think they could afford a decent financial advisor who would tell them all about these things :confused:
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sun seems to have a special gift for doing this. Look at Princess Diana, Michael Jackson ect ect, vilified in life and death they act like they have always worshipped the ground they walked on. Those u turns were visible from space. :rolleyes:

The worst turn around was when Princess Diana died, I recall The Daily Mirror referring to her as Princess Potty shortly before she die when there were daily stories about her and Dodi. The day after her death it was 'Goodnight Sweet Princess'
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a few encounters with her myself, couldnt agree more.

Very sad she died though, and for her kids.

It is tragic she died so young, but the hypoocrisy of the papers over her death was outstanding. All in all she was just an unpleasant contestant in two unpleasant reality shows and wasn't someone with any talent.
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There does seem to be a lot on the press about stars not paying the tax man recently. You would think they could afford a decent financial advisor who would tell them all about these things :confused:
    Seems like they all put their heads in the sand about paying tax on their earnings. Then when HMRC catches up, the celebs plead ignorance.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't racist, she wasn't a bully, she was holed up in a house with a young foreign woman who would have annoyed the heck out of me if I'd been in there...I think she spent most of her savings after she was railroaded on CBB, became untouchable and went though the bulk of she had earned in just living expenses. She had to give a good chunk of money to some obscure Indian charity that jumped on the 'offended' bandwagon and stuck their hand out for some cash. The money she made from her wedding, TV series etc in the run up to her death was supposed to see her children into adulthood but I think after she went and paid up her children's private school fees to educate them until they turn 18 there would not have been much left.
    The treatment of Jade by the media and the sanctimonious public will always remind me of how a manipulative television program can influence gullible people to all but destroy a human being. The vilification of Jade was far far worse and much uglier than anything that careful and discriminatory editing tried to show she did. If almost an entire nation against one young woman is not bullying itself, as demonstrated here, then I'd like to know what is.
    Rant over.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't racist, she wasn't a bully, she was holed up in a house with a young foreign woman who would have annoyed the heck out of me if I'd been in there...I think she spent most of her savings after she was railroaded on CBB, became untouchable and went though the bulk of she had earned in just living expenses. She had to give a good chunk of money to some obscure Indian charity that jumped on the 'offended' bandwagon and stuck their hand out for some cash. The money she made from her wedding, TV series etc in the run up to her death was supposed to see her children into adulthood but I think after she went and paid up her children's private school fees to educate them until they turn 18 there would not have been much left.
    The treatment of Jade by the media and the sanctimonious public will always remind me of how a manipulative television program can influence gullible people to all but destroy a human being. The vilification of Jade was far far worse and much uglier than anything that careful and discriminatory editing tried to show she did. If almost an entire nation against one young woman is not bullying itself, as demonstrated here, then I'd like to know what is.
    Rant over.

Sure.

But would you have had a better argument than 'Shilpa Poppadom?'

Jade had no tangible argument to hate on her other than her and her absurd mother referring to 'the injun'.

Jade had nothing to slag her off for other than her race. It was pitiful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sure.

But would you have had a better argument than 'Shilpa Poppadom?'

Jade had no tangible argument to hate on her other than her and her absurd mother referring to 'the injun'.

Jade had nothing to slag her off for other than her race. It was pitiful.

Not condoning Jade's behaviour at all, but what I find very hard to swallow is that Jade was vilified in the press for racist remarks, but Danielle Lloyd got off pretty much scott free, despite (IMO) saying far worse remarks.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not condoning Jade's behaviour at all, but what I find very hard to swallow is that Jade was vilified in the press for racist remarks, but Danielle Lloyd got off pretty much scott free, despite (IMO) saying far worse remarks.

But Danielle is gawjus and she got her kit off for the lads and so the red tops wouldn't dare slag her off or else she might not pose for them in her underwear.

Oh, and she proved she wasn't a racist by shagging half of the black and mixed race players in the premier league. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But Danielle is gawjus and she got her kit off for the lads and so the red tops wouldn't dare slag her off or else she might not pose for them in her underwear.

Oh, and she proved she wasn't a racist by shagging half of the black and mixed race players in the premier league. :rolleyes:

You mean that tabloids judge a woman by the perkiness of her boobs? Well colour me surprised
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **grabs popcorn**
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Oh trust me - Lloyd was by far the worst one; she is DISGUSTING. But Goody was almost as bad. But of course, (as Blondie has already said), she wasn't as 'gawjus' as Danielle. Except, actually, Danielle isn't 'gawjus' at all; unless you like big plastic titted morons who can barely string a sentence together.. Which is why she pulled so many footballers.:)
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic, but the inaccuracies in the articles make me wince.

"Inland revenue", "Tax avoidance" and don't get me started on how the tabloids think Will Trusts work... :(
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Oh trust me - Lloyd was by far the worst one; she is DISGUSTING. But Goody was almost as bad. But of course, (as Blondie has already said), she wasn't as 'gawjus' as Danielle. Except, actually, Danielle isn't 'gawjus' at all; unless you like big plastic titted morons who can barely string a sentence together.. Which is why she pulled so many footballers.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcA4r41OL8

Charlie Brooker's very accurate take on events:

"By now, the press had identified the villain of the piece, who was actually the one of the three who had made the least racially iffy statements, but was definitely loudest and most well known..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Goody deserved it, but I think Lloyd should have got a bollocking by the press like Jade did.

I don't find Danielle pretty at all, even by plastic tittied moron standards. She looks like someone you would see outside a kebab shop on a Saturday night trying to pull out some other girls extensions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcA4r41OL8

Charlie Brooker's very accurate take on events:

"By now, the press had identified the villain of the piece, who was actually the one of the three who had made the least racially iffy statements, but was definitely loudest and most well known..."

Ah Charlie Brooker, why did you have to marry Konnie Huq? I was waiting for you :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goody deserved it, but I think Lloyd should have got a bollocking by the press like Jade did.

I don't find Danielle pretty at all, even by plastic tittied moron standards. She looks like someone you would see outside a kebab shop on a Saturday night trying to pull out some other girls extensions.

I think she's very ordinary looking. When she went into CBB and they said she was Miss England (or whatever) I was surprised as I've seen better looking girls than her every day if the week. Then I found out she was sleeping with one of the judges so it started to make sense.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

THIS!! on the tax issue, if her estate owe the money then this is a NON story!! The kids have a loving, capable father, they are in a better position than thousands of kids up and down the country!!! I so wish to see the death of tabloid newspapers and celeb mags, sick to the back teeth of the drivel these people peddle!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so wish to see the death of tabloid newspapers and celeb mags, sick to the back teeth of the drivel these people peddle!!

Me to. The day the tabloids die a death in this country will be a happy one indeed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me to. The day the tabloids die a death in this country will be a happy one indeed.

The day Big Brother dies off will be even better. Sadly about 1.5 million people still watch this low brow, banal rubbish and they make Trekkies look normal especially if you have a look on the Big Brother forum where someone is discussing some housemate 99.9 pc of people have forgotten about.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    The day Big Brother dies off will be even better. Sadly about 1.5 million people still watch this low brow, banal rubbish and they make Trekkies look normal especially if you have a look on the Big Brother forum where someone is discussing some housemate 99.9 pc of people have forgotten about.

It won't be going anytime soon, considering the millions Richard Desmond paid Endemol for the format. The maximum has to be wrung out of this tired old rubbish to pay for itself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be going anytime soon, considering the millions Richard Desmond paid Endemol for the format. The maximum has to be wrung out of this tired old rubbish to pay for itself.

Well at least its falling ratings suggest most people have moved on from this braindead drivel. Can we hope also I'm A Celebrity goes the same way?
    However, the only way to stop reality shows is for people to stop watching them, same as if no one bought HEAT, then people like Jordan would vanish.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soulboy77 wrote: »
    Seems like they all put their heads in the sand about paying tax on their earnings. Then when HMRC catches up, the celebs plead ignorance.

Why do celebrities think they don't have to pay tax? (dead or alive)