is it ok to date as a female someone younger

1235»

Comments

• Time EraserTime Eraser Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Yes, there may well be some "daddy complex" or oedipus complex going on, but so be it....that's human nature.
    Yeah, and even if people think it's weird, I see nothing wrong with someone trying to fulfill emotional needs. Intimacy can bring fulfillment in many areas of one life.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Here's my advice.

Stop relying on the approval of others.

Date whoever you want. Whoever makes you happy. If they are legal, it's fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No - males should always be older than their female companions.
    the other way round very rarely works, ok if you just want some young cock then fine but anything more will be a massive fail.

The girl I am seeing is 7 years younger than me and its working really well, though we are just **** buddies at the mo.

Us men are always more immature than our women till we hit about 40 then we all become old farts then regardless of sex.
  • merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think go for it.

one thing i would say is try and get to know his friends and the other way round. invest in each others lives, one of my friends is with someone about 20 years older. he's gradually reduced contact with all his friends. we have found out the one night we met her that she took great offence at us not making an effort. we tried but she doesnt watch eastenders and we didnt know much about her. we were all a bit worried about offending her etc... so tried to make conversation about stuff most people can talk about.

so thats the only thing, just make an effort with each other etc...
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Ok I got a guy who likes me and I like him but im old enough to be his mum! Whats your thoughts??

Go for it. I've been out with women who are old enough to be my mother and young enough to be my daughter. Maximum age gap so far is 26 years (younger).
  • Stormangel36Stormangel36 Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    i think go for it.

one thing i would say is try and get to know his friends and the other way round. invest in each others lives, one of my friends is with someone about 20 years older. he's gradually reduced contact with all his friends. we have found out the one night we met her that she took great offence at us not making an effort. we tried but she doesnt watch eastenders and we didnt know much about her. we were all a bit worried about offending her etc... so tried to make conversation about stuff most people can talk about.

so thats the only thing, just make an effort with each other etc...

We actually already have the same circle of friends we hang out together thats how this kind of started! :)we are a diverse bunch! :)