Options

Does anyone know what was wrong with Kim?

HalfwayHalfway Posts: 2,717
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry but I've not been on here for ages, but I wondered if anyone knows what was wrong with Kimberly. The house don't seem to discuss it and all we've heard Stephen say is that she wasn't feeling very well. People aren't taken to hospital and kept in overnight if they are only not feeling very well! I'm confused .....

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Halfway wrote: »
    Sorry but I've not been on here for ages, but I wondered if anyone knows what was wrong with Kimberly. The house don't seem to discuss it and all we've heard Stephen say is that she wasn't feeling very well. People aren't taken to hospital and kept in overnight if they are only not feeling very well! I'm confused .....

Her doctor and that's confidential.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Only herself and her Doctors she has not said publicly yet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halfway wrote: »

Nobody knows what's happened just that she's left the house and won't be returning.
  • Options
    HalfwayHalfway Posts: 2,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has it crossed anyone's mind that she could be expecting :o It is a possibility - but then who would the father be? Even Stephen didn't ask her anything about it during the phone call.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    According to her twitter page she says she's been released from hospital
  • Options
    Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    There is nothing wrong at all just left the house under a pretence maybe?
  • Options
    MontyzumaMontyzuma Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    I understand she was infected by a trojan virus. It is nothing much to worry about given the right care and attention that she will get. Love and best wishes to iKim.