So...What will Sally do now? SPOILERS

emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know she is supposed to get jiggy with Tyrone but how will she react when she sees Kevin? Will she tell Tyrone?
What are everyones thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Does she really get it on with Tyrone? Not sure what I think of that.... :o
  • KingCorrieKingCorrie Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    I bet she forgives him! He did when she was bonking Ian davenport, Gregg Kelly, Chris Marshall etc.

But he had an affair with Natalie....

Come to think of it their a proper bunch of dirty slags!

How great would it be if Sally cut off Kevins little man!! Now thats a way to celebrate the 51st Birthday, Sycho Sally lol
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnrunme wrote: »
    Does she really get it on with Tyrone? Not sure what I think of that.... :o

Well I don't know how much truth there is but I've heard lots of people talk about it and it was in the sun!
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I would prefer Tyrone to get back with Maria. He needs a family and he could be dad to her son.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Sally shagging someone she treats like a son would be just too weird.

Besides ... the whole revenge thing isn't quite the same thing with Molly dead!
  • ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how she can see Kevin again and not punch him in the face the first time she sees him.

Maybe she'll bottle it up for a week or two and then chuck him out on Christmas Day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Tyrone going to end up being Jacks dad?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Molly thanked Sally for staying with her by telling her something she really didn't want to know
  • eightiesladeightieslad Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Sally and Kevin end up with baby jack
  • square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »

Surely Kevin will end up with Jack now, as the biological father ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i personally hope she doesnt get jiggy with tyrone... didnt i read somewhere that the news comes out at mollys funeral? i think it was in one of the spoilers for next week. i think it will all come out at the funeral anyway... gotta laugh tho.... sally was a bit stale... i dont like her at all.... played her part.... says in magazines and all sorts that after her real life cancer scare she wants to spend more quality time with her family well corrie bosses should have replaced sally under that beam wtih molly, then molvin coul get jiggy again which was rather gross to be fair and then molly could have raised sophie and rosie and smugged tyrone from accross the street and then.............whoops sorry LOL i really should be a soap writer.......*goes to look for job applications
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, they did the test, definitely Kevs,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Kevin will end up with Jack now, as the biological father ?
    cavalli wrote: »
    No, they did the test, definitely Kevs,

Just wondering because they keep going on about blood etc, maybe the test Kevin did wasn't 100% correct and we find out Tyrones the dad?
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondering because they keep going on about blood etc, maybe the test Kevin did wasn't 100% correct and we find out Tyrones the dad?

i think i read something that the dummy was tainted by kev's DNA and jack's really tyrones kid
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i personally hope she doesnt get jiggy with tyrone... didnt i read somewhere that the news comes out at mollys funeral? i think it was in one of the spoilers for next week. i think it will all come out at the funeral anyway... gotta laugh tho.... sally was a bit stale... i dont like her at all.... played her part.... says in magazines and all sorts that after her real life cancer scare she wants to spend more quality time with her family well corrie bosses should have replaced sally under that beam wtih molly, then molvin coul get jiggy again which was rather gross to be fair and then molly could have raised sophie and rosie and smugged tyrone from accross the street and then.............whoops sorry LOL i really should be a soap writer.......*goes to look for job applications

that's the funeral punch up I was on about yesterday then I reckon
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Molly thanked Sally for staying with her by telling her something she really didn't want to know

I know! And she still expected Sally to hold her?!
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sal and Kev will ultimately stay together, I think. Molly was keen to tell Sally the truth, but I got the impression she was telling her for the sake of Jack, to ensure that he ended up with at least ONE of his biological parents, otherwise the truth may never have come out (well as far as she knew). I can understand this.

However she did very much soften the blow by constantly repeating that Kevin chose Sal, again and again. Which he did, there was definitely no love left for Molly ever since he found out she was pregnant, or about Sal's cancer. I'm sure he can convince her to stay, but it will take some doing.

What's going to be hard for her to get over is the fact that she was lied to. It is a gamble trusting someone, especially when they've played away before! For it to be with someone she saw as a friend is the ULTIMATE betrayal, and she is going to find it hard to accept how she could have possibly been so blind not to even suspect it. Hope she has some good friends around her and that her daughters are supportive cos the next while's going to be hard, but it could ultimately end happily for the family. She recently said she was broody after all. And it's not like she has to worry about Kev going back with Mol :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chessie__x wrote: »
    i think i read something that the dummy was tainted by kev's DNA and jack's really tyrones kid

Yeah, I read that too but didn't really believe it, but it might be possible? Thinking about it why would Kevin let Tyrone raise Jack? Sally will know Kevin is the father and so will Tyrone so there's no reason for Tyrone to have him unless he's the real dad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I know! And she still expected Sally to hold her?!

well I don't know about you but no matter what I wouldn't want to die alone with my hand reaching out for a last touch of a person, of the world being left behind..... only to have it ignored :o
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justmise wrote: »
    well I don't know about you but no matter what I wouldn't want to die alone with my hand reaching out for a last touch of a person, of the world being left behind..... only to have it ignored :o

No, I thought this was horrible, I think in cases like this, sympathy would take over, above EVERYTHING. Even if she'd done it through gritted teeth, I'd have liked to see her holding hands with Molly at the end :( Hopefully the hot fireman stepped in just in time.

Would she really take as gospel what Molly was saying when she was in that state? Nasty knocks on the head can make you come out with random stuff, even Sunita woke up talking about Aadi in the shop, and she was as jolly and healthy as anything! (i hope)
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I read that too but didn't really believe it, but it might be possible? Thinking about it why would Kevin let Tyrone raise Jack? Sally will know Kevin is the father and so will Tyrone so there's no reason for Tyrone to have him unless he's the real dad.

Oooh where did you read that? Sounds interesting!
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i've not dismissed it, as like you say, it could be plausible - but i do hope that jack is kevins. it'll be nice to see how sally and kevin take him in and what rosie and sophie think/act etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    Oooh where did you read that? Sounds interesting!

I read it on a thread here.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    I know she is supposed to get jiggy with Tyrone but how will she react when she sees Kevin? Will she tell Tyrone?
    What are everyones thoughts?

yuk does she really. that'll be as cringeworthy as Kevin & Molly
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    No, I thought this was horrible, I think in cases like this, sympathy would take over, above EVERYTHING. Even if she'd done it through gritted teeth, I'd have liked to see her holding hands with Molly at the end :( Hopefully the hot fireman stepped in just in time.

Would she really take as gospel what Molly was saying when she was in that state? Nasty knocks on the head can make you come out with random stuff, even Sunita woke up talking about Aadi in the shop, and she was as jolly and healthy as anything! (i hope)
    Oh i agree, i was willing Sally to grit her teeth and take her hand again, but at the same time i can't blame her! Ooh yes i'd love Barnsey to hold my hand
    :o