Very disappointing result tonight.

RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm still shocked. I was very certain that Ash would leave tonight. How wrong was I?:eek: The vote lines were also open for longer tonight which was annoying.

Such disappointment that Matthew left tonight, he really should have survived. I'm very close to giving up watching, it really is starting to go downhill in my view. The focus on Helen and the showmance between Steven and Kimberley is making me go off this series a lot. Not to mention the selfish and smug behaviour of both Ash and Marlon. I fear that Ash may end up being in the final with Helen. The thought of it makes me annoyed. It would be an awful line up for this year's final. I really felt Ash deserved to go tonight, and it's a damn shame that didn't happen. :(

FFS! Honestly, one of the worst results for BB. I'm still completely stunned that Ash managed to survive another week. How on earth did that suddenly happen? An undeserving housemate who comes across as smug, dull and very annoying. It's actually irritating that he's still there while Matt is out unexpectedly!:mad: I liked his interview on BOTS and I'm glad many others also expressed their annoyance in tonight's show.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I really felt Ash deserved to go tonight, and it's a damn shame that didn't happen. :(

:)Yep, so did I... gutted that Matthew's gone. Oh well...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    So disappointed that Matthew went, although I had a feeling the British public would keep Ash in just to spite Ashleigh with the way she has been :(
  • valeriya1valeriya1 Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    usually I know who will be evicted it was ash the bookies say ash as the saying goes you never see a poor bookie so yes it was a fix they want to keep Helen in btw I do not care who wins but once again it was a fix shame on you channel five
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valeriya1 wrote: »
    usually I know who will be evicted it was ash the bookies say ash as the saying goes you never see a poor bookie

The bookies don't want the fav to win/go.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was a fix. no question. OFCOM should investigate

Ash was clearly more hated
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was a fix. no question. OFCOM should investigate

Ash was clearly more hated

You have absolutely no proof of that.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    It was a very close vote apparently.

BB ensured it was Matthew with their anti-Matt show tonight. They were desperate to save Ash as it suits their Helen/Ash agenda, which will go into overdrive over the next few weeks. These arrogant producers enjoy showing how they can manipulate the results.

Operation: Let's Turn Trash Into Cash is about to begin...
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree.
    I guess the guys in Helen's crew, got it dead right when they said the young girls (most of the voters) would save Ash because they'd rather see his top off, than Matthew's.
    Is that the criteria that Big Brother voting has descended to?

If so, then maybe it's time to pull the plug, on what used to be a fascinating program.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    It's very annoying I can't believe Matthew went over Ash !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    The result is what it is and I admit to being disappointed too.
    The worse thing is that the mood in the house will get even more depressing. Helen's confidence will have been boosted and Danielle and Ashleigh will get more morose.
    If Ash had left the dynamics would have changed a lot and the house had a possibility of coming together more. This way the division is set to continue.
    BB must do something to get these housemates to cheer up. The rows are getting boring now.
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthew played a strong hand badly. All he had to do was not say anything for the last couple of days, and he'd have been fine.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Matthew played a strong hand badly. All he had to do was not say anything for the last couple of days, and he'd have been fine.

Nah, imo Ash staying was in the BB script.. after last nights result .I can't really see any point in voting...:(
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Massive disappointment I agree. My enthusiasm has plunged at the prospect of having to watching Ash discussing his hard on with Winston/Marlon. That was the ONLY thing he said last night.
    May be something will happen to make this series worth continuing to watch. My hopes are on Danielle now.
    Fingers crossed Ash goes next week.
  • LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Massive disappointment I agree. My enthusiasm has plunged at the prospect of having to watching Ash discussing his hard on with Winston/Marlon. That was the ONLY thing he said last night.
    May be something will happen to make this series worth continuing to watch. My hopes are on Danielle now.
    Fingers crossed Ash goes next week.

Agree about the hard on discussion, I can happily not see that anymore.

Why are your hopes on Danielle?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LuverlyAJ wrote: »
    Agree about the hard on discussion, I can happily not see that anymore.

Why are your hopes on Danielle?

I'm finding Danielle quite amusing now. No one seems to be taking her seriously and the house seem to be warming to her. I finding it quite fun watching her develop her character 'the traditional girl', and that's what will keep me watching for now.
    Everyone seems baffled by her and Winston, even Winston himself, and I want to see what happens. She's a bit of light relief from the nauseating arrogance of Helen/Ash.

So my hpes are on her to save this series from total ennui.
  • doug_mdoug_m Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    valeriya1 wrote: »
    usually I know who will be evicted it was ash the bookies say ash as the saying goes you never see a poor bookie so yes it was a fix they want to keep Helen in btw I do not care who wins but once again it was a fix shame on you channel five
    If the bookie is any good, they will come out ahead no matter who is evicted.
  • sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Matthew got a bad crowd reaction so obviously there was widespread dislike for him. I'm sceptical of any fix claims.

But like everyone else here, I can't understand why he's gone. My only theory is the posh perception, and he did use the word"chav" - the chav viewer army got motivated and gave him the boot. Sadly Ash lives to see another week or six!
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly, my jaw dropped at the result but I was so happy about it. I liked Matthew, but I'm so glad Ash was saved. I feel he's not as bad as other people in the house, but was being punished by Ashleigh.

It's fun to see Ashleigh's plan backfired and Helen will now have an extra bounce to her demented steps.

I'm loving this series of BB.

It's ironic that Ash was nominated to spite Helen, but Ashleigh did herself in. Matthew was evicted to spite her. Karma...
  • LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    I'm finding Danielle quite amusing now. No one seems to be taking her seriously and the house seem to be warming to her. I finding it quite fun watching her develop her character 'the traditional girl', and that's what will keep me watching for now.
    Everyone seems baffled by her and Winston, even Winston himself, and I want to see what happens. She's a bit of light relief from the nauseating arrogance of Helen/Ash.

So my hpes are on her to save this series from total ennui.

Thanks, I see.
    I can't say I agree but I understand now.
    I think Danielle is a bit of an odd girl, so yes interesting, but I also find her creepy and dim. She's playing a role obviously, but it's not something she's good at so she is a contradiction.
    She might win the way these things go.
    At the moment I think Winston will win, maybe Danielle does too
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think voters lost sight of the big picture and allowed themselves to be manipulated by the editing.

Usually justice is done on eviction night. Last night it failed. People were so busy taking out their new spite about Ashleigh by voting out Mathew, that it meant the bullies win. This is not BB IMHO. It happened with Connor though. People taking out their short term spite on someone other than him so the bullies flourished.
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We only see bits of these guys each day and I refuse to believe a fix was really in. If Matthew and Ashleigh did not give them material, Ash would have stayed. People keep saying the show was anti-Matthew, but are we forgetting about the conversation between Ash and Winston about the girls?

I like Ash and he's had this a55hole moments, but he's not as bad as he's made out to be. Matthew has made mean comments as has Ash, and I don't agree with using Ash to get to Helen.

Matthew is a smart guy and should have used this opportunity to not get himself in deep sh!t - keep you mouth closed, hang out with Mark and you're safe.

Ashleigh's an immature girl who forgot people were watching. As bad as Helen was, taking Ashleigh down a peg or 2 was needed. Of all the stupid things she said, what got me was when she said Jale was getting too big for her boots! Are you kidding - some 18yr old little sh!tstain saying a 33 yr old woman is getting too big for her boots?

I know she's immature, so I'll leave it there.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    People were so busy taking out their new spite about Ashleigh by voting out Mathew,.

And people only wanted Ash out to take it out on Helen the same thing happened with Tamara

Not saying I was above that I wanted both Tamara and Ash out but more because of Helen than anything they themselves did
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LuverlyAJ wrote: »
    Thanks, I see.
    I can't say I agree but I understand now.
    I think Danielle is a bit of an odd girl, so yes interesting, but I also find her creepy and dim. She's playing a role obviously, but it's not something she's good at so she is a contradiction.
    She might win the way these things go.
    At the moment I think Winston will win, maybe Danielle does too

I don't think Danielle will win though, but she could do well.
    I think Winston will do well too, he's also making this series bearable for me. He's doing well with his role play, although people apoear to be realising he's not as dim as he makes out, plus he's pretty funny too which is a good combination.
    Winston and Danielle, a formidable couple.:-D
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    sj3000 wrote: »
    Matthew got a bad crowd reaction so obviously there was widespread dislike for him. I'm sceptical of any fix claims.

But like everyone else here, I can't understand why he's gone. My only theory is the posh perception, and he did use the word"chav" - the chav viewer army got motivated and gave him the boot. Sadly Ash lives to see another week or six!

I was thinking the same thing regarding the 'posh' perception, can't see any other reason for that bad reaction from the crowd, he was actually one of my favourites to at least get to the final.
    I have only ever watched Celebrity Big Brother before and then only once or twice and I am rapidly getting fed up watching these ridiculous people and listening to their prolific use of the 'f' word....think I am going to watch something else tonight...
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I think voters lost sight of the big picture and allowed themselves to be manipulated by the editing.

Usually justice is done on eviction night. Last night it failed. People were so busy taking out their new spite about Ashleigh by voting out Mathew, that it meant the bullies win. This is not BB IMHO. It happened with Connor though. People taking out their short term spite on someone other than him so the bullies flourished.

Yes Cornchips, it's very sad and they call Ashleigh spiteful, bitchy etc. They were like the lynch mob.

I think Mark/Winston will win now