Options

Stephen and Kim having sex

emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was the scene where he climbed on, thrust a bit then climbed off the whole thing or did it go on longer but was edited?

Comments

• Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    Was the scene where he climbed on, thrust a bit then climbed off the whole thing or did it go on longer but was edited?

You seem very interested in this particular aspect of BB :D:D...... I will leave others to supply the requested details ;-)
  • Options
    grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »

I think that was the whole thing but nothing but the thing so help me God.
    I feel sorry for Kimberly it was all over before she knew it had started.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Never thought about the edit. Thinking about it - it was a bit quick. I did shout the Mrs when it was happening. Wonder how many other people did that? If I'd have had me wits about me I would have taped it & timed it. Next time we have an argument about sex I could stick it on & just go there you go that lad's in his early 20's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,683
    Forum Member
    If you look at Kim afterwards, aside from looking extremely unimpressed, she did look a little bit sweaty!

Think people are being harsh on Steven, it was definitely more than 20 seconds... Probably around 30!! :o

His smothering 'i love you' statements last longer than his apparent 'fetish'... Get the sleaze out!
  • Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First thing I noticed was her sweaty face.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exidor wrote: »
    Never thought about the edit. Thinking about it - it was a bit quick. I did shout the Mrs when it was happening. Wonder how many other people did that? If I'd have had me wits about me I would have taped it & timed it. Next time we have an argument about sex I could stick it on & just go there you go that lad's in his early 20's.

Oh, Dear! Surely things can't be THAT bad you'd have to use Steven's sex performance as a template/excuse? ;-) :D And if your Mrs is an undemanding Playboy Bunny in her 20's, well....:D:D
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, that was it. The editors enjoyed an afternoon off too thanks to him :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem very interested in this particular aspect of BB :D:D...... I will leave others to supply the requested details ;-)

Well Kim was saying how she likes having sex with him but if that was unedited I'm surprised she felt anything! Anyway why can't I be interested lol. It's been such a long time since I had any :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tourm wrote: »
    First thing I noticed was her sweaty face.

Yeah but laying UNDER Stephen UNDER a quilt while he huffed and puffed on top of you for 20 seconds is sure to make you perspire a fair amount!
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the warnings about graphic sex were longer than the actual thing .
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Stephen and Kim having sex

That headline always make me smile .... it looked more like tickling her fancy, he couldn't do much more in 20seconds. LOL
  • Options
    PlobbyPlobby Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    exidor wrote: »

:D

Relate should use the footage, it would probably save lots of marriages.
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why there's been such little mention about the fact that they obviously didn't use any protection. I felt sort of sorry for Kim up till that moment. Now I just think they are disgusting. I hope they both catch something. Stupid morons.